Thread: Any word on Tom Moore?

Any word on Tom Moore?

Will he be with the team again this year?.....if so, might he take on a bigger role to help Sparano with the offense?

Jets Insider VIP
    no

no need to have him around to make up for the obvious deficiencies of our woeful inadequate offensive coordinator any more

[QUOTE=sg3;4458237]no

no need to have him around to make up for the obvious deficiencies of our woeful inadequate offensive coordinator any more[/QUOTE]

Has this been confirmed or is that just your opinion?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... good question ... will tweet it to ross tucker at sirius ... doubt he'll answer though ...

l_j_r

I highly doubt it. you don't undermine your OC unless your OC is woefully underperforming.

[QUOTE=Montana;4458206]Will he be with the team again this year?.....if so, might he take on a bigger role to help Sparano with the offense?[/QUOTE]

i thought he is the jets redzone and passing cordinator

[QUOTE=bigdanNJ;4458373]i thought he is the jets redzone and passing cordinator[/QUOTE]

Hes the 3rd and long coordinator..........

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=tfine350z;4458414]Hes the 3rd and long coordinator..........[/QUOTE]

There will be plenty of opportunity for him in St. Louis I hear.....

Undrafted Free Agent
    Tom Moore and new Colts offensive coordinator worked out Andrew Luck prior to the draft. So I doubt Moore's going to be back with the Jets.

[url]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/03/tom-moore-says-colts-should-take-luck-and-never-look-back/[/url]

[QUOTE=bigdanNJ;4458373]i thought he is the jets redzone and passing cordinator[/QUOTE]

Yeah, our uptick in redzone proficiency is precisely why I was hoping he would be back.....also figured since there were rumours of us wanting Todd Haley as our passing co-ordinator, keeping Moore for such a role would have made sense.

Shame if he's moving on.

Jets Insider VIP
    He was needed because our OC sucked...thankfully we now have an OC that doesnt need a semiretired.grandfatherly baby sitter

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=sg3;4458867]He was needed because our OC sucked...thankfully we now have an OC that doesnt need a semiretired.grandfatherly baby sitter

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Not true! The team was looking to sign a passing coordinator and never got one. There must have been a reason they were looking to get one in the first place.