Thread: News from Baltimore

News from Baltimore

At the same time that Harbaugh was whining to the press about the mean Patriots winning their superbowls by cheating, his defensive player of the year(2011) (Suggs) was lost for the year due to a leg injury picked up in a basketball game.

When asked for a comment, Belichick asked if anyone knew what karma was Now thats just rude.
    Last edited by MACPAC; 05-03-2012 at 08:15 PM.

yikes. mumbles can knock it out of the park on occasion

That's what that loud mouth gets. See you in 2013, T-Fizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by MACPAC View Post
    At the same time that Harbaugh was whining to the press about the mean Patriots winning their superbowls by cheating, his defensive player of the year(2011) (Suggs) was lost for the year due to a leg injury picked up in a basketball game.

When asked for a comment, Belichick asked if anyone knew what karma was Now thats just rude.
    If that's the case, I eagerly await a bolt of lightning to strike that arrogant cheating prick

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    If that's the case, I eagerly await a bolt of lightning to strike that arrogant cheating prick

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    I agree. Something bad will befall him. May that day come soon.

Wait until Brady bruises his Vagina again in Week 1 and misses the entire season. That will be karma.

No comments on the Ravens having lost the best defensive player of 2011 for the 2012 season.

Hello......Is this thing on???????????????????

I know I could not sleep last night I was so upset. Apparently Suggs was playing a pick up game of basketball when the injury happened. Nice to know the Ravens do something other than whine on their off time.

Is this thing on?????????????????????

This an NFL team site for a team in the AFCE who may have to fight off the Ravens for a playoff spot right?????

Hello

Suggs will be a huge lose for the Ravens defense. They usually do a pretty good job with drafting so I have a feeling they will replace his production with a rotation of players.

Now that being said, it was utterly classless of Belichick to make a comment like that in lieu of an injury!

Quote Originally Posted by hatnlvr View Post
    Suggs will be a huge lose for the Ravens defense. They usually do a pretty good job with drafting so I have a feeling they will replace his production with a rotation of players.

Now that being said, it was utterly classless of Belichick to make a comment like that in lieu of an injury!
    He was hurt after the draft was over, I don't know about their back up situation. Also if memory serves me right didn't they have someone walk from their LB corps in free agency (can't remember his name right now)

Also Belichick didn't say anything about karma. I spiced up the post a little, as I know how much you folks love Belichick and would shoot fireballs out of your ass when you thought that's what he said,

Jets Insider VIP
    Belicheat??? classless??? cmon, how can you say that about a stinking cheating douche who stole a million dollars from a dying man because an even worse stinking douche stuffed his pockets to scrawl his resignation notice in crayons on a Kleenex?

Veteran
    Did someone ask BB for Karma after his second loss vs. the Giants in a recent Super Bowl?

He was hurt after the draft was over, I don't know about their back up situation. Also if memory serves me right didn't they have someone walk from their LB corps in free agency (can't remember his name right now)

Also Belichick didn't say anything about karma. I spiced up the post a little, as I know how much you folks love Belichick and would shoot fireballs out of your ass when you thought that's what he said,

It is easy enough to rile up the Belichick haters here without resorting to false statements.

Jets Insider VIP
    This an NFL team site for a team in the AFCE who may have to fight off the Ravens for a playoff spot right?????
    You're on the wrong site. This is Jetsinsider.com.

I believe you are looking for PatsFan.com...since they are also a team in the AFCE who may have to fight off the Ravens for a playoff spot.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Belicheat??? classless??? cmon, how can you say that about a stinking cheating douche who stole a million dollars from a dying man because an even worse stinking douche stuffed his pockets to scrawl his resignation notice in crayons on a Kleenex?
    Dude you really need some new stuff. That is at least 100 times you have mentioned that poor little old man and his money. You need to let it go, I think its safe to say the money is gone, its been spent by now.

Between this old mans money and the money you are constantly bothering Ken about I am starting to think you need a loan or something, I would pony up but the truth is I don't think you would pay it back. Maybe one of your fellow Jets fans could fix you up.

In either case get some new material.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    It is easy enough to rile up the Belichick haters here without resorting to false statements.
    LOL why is he your father or something?

Maybe you could give him a call and he could sue me for making false statements, wait now...are you his lawyer?

In either case chill the he11 out.

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    You're on the wrong site. This is Jetsinsider.com.

I believe you are looking for PatsFan.com...since they are also a team in the AFCE who may have to fight off the Ravens for a playoff spot.

Nope, I am in the right place. Just thought some of you might find this interesting. Thats funny about the Pats having to worry about the Ravens

LOL why is he your father or something?

Maybe you could give him a call and he could sue me for making false statements, wait now...are you his lawyer?

In either case chill the he11 out.
    What is the point in just making a story up?

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    What is the point in just making a story up?

How was that a story?

I said that Belichick said Karma, thats the onlymade up part, the rest` is true.