Thread: Is Joey clinkscale still going to leave the Jets?

Is Joey clinkscale still going to leave the Jets?

Len pasquarelli sure thinks so.
    [url]http://sports.yahoo.com/news/climbing-scout-clinkscales-could-still-162052628--nfl.html[/url]

If he turned down the Jets down for an extension he has his eyes on another team. I hope its not the Raiders.

Hall Of Fame
    Honestly, I don't give a phuck about Joey Clinkscales.

How many SBs has he won?

Now it looks like he did a decent job this year in the draft and I thank him for that. But I am not losing sleep over his job status.

Way too much Joey Clinkscales talk lately.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 05-04-2012 at 04:06 PM.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4459994]Honestly, I don't give a phuck about Joey Clinkscales.

How many SBs has he won?

Now it looks like he did a decent job this year in the draft and I think him for that. But I am not losing sleep over his job status.[/QUOTE]

Agree.

None.

On paper yes he did. Lets see come game time.

Jets Insider VIP
    the only personnel that "wants" to be a Raider are players who are either forced to do so by the draft or can't find any other team to take them

and

coaches and football personnel who are unemployed and desperate

At least Crazy Al was a football genius before the onset of Alzheimers

his semi-retarded spawn is a complete and total imbecile

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4460000]Agree.

None.

On paper yes he did. Lets see come game time.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

I hate to be a d!ck. I am sure Joey is a hard-working and dedicated member of the Jets organization as well as a nice guy. But I am getting tired of hearing about him.

Scouts should not be heard from or seen by the fans. I think they threw him a bone and let him get some face time with the draft press conferences. A little exposure might help him further his career. And I like how Rex is very gratuitous with his coaches and the Jets staff. But, I am not sure how many teams make their scouts available like that. I am sure scouts get questioned by beat reporters, I am just not sure of how many attend press conferences.

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4459873]Len pasquarelli sure thinks so.
    [url]http://sports.yahoo.com/news/climbing-scout-clinkscales-could-still-162052628--nfl.html[/url]

If he turned down the Jets down for an extension he has his eyes on another team. I hope its not the Raiders.[/QUOTE]

who cares whether he stays or goes, we havent won or got to a SB with him.

he was at the Rookie Mini-Camp today

[QUOTE=Broadway Joe;4460105]he was at the Rookie Mini-Camp today[/QUOTE]

What is the surprise there . He under contract with the Jets for one or two more months. Has to fulfill that contract before he can think about leaving.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4459994]

Now it looks like he did a decent job this year in the draft and I thank him for that. But I am not losing sleep over his job status.

Way too much Joey Clinkscales talk lately.[/QUOTE]

I think he was being overruled too much for his liking and the draft result is despite him, not because of him, and the reasons he's going. Or was going. I hope he's gone.