Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Junior Seau 911 Recording

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Junior Seau 911 Recording

[url]http://deadspin.com/5907806/the-junior-seau-911-call-is-harrowing[/url]

Apparently, his girlfriend had left the house and became back an hour later. Within that hour, Junior had shot himself. That's crazy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=McGinley;4460206][url]http://deadspin.com/5907806/the-junior-seau-911-call-is-harrowing[/url]

Apparently, his girlfriend had left the house and became back an hour later. Within that hour, Junior had shot himself. That's crazy.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like there is more to the story. What happened before she left the house??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No clue. I would think the only 2 who know are Junior and his Girlfriend, and one of them is dead now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Already had to listen to it on the 6:00 news, made me sick and really pissed me off. The media has absolutely no shame or respect. I would have been perfectly content without it, it's way more information than the public needs or should be entitled to.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=movethechains;4460215]Already had to listen to it on the 6:00 news, made me sick and really pissed me off. The media has absolutely no shame or respect. I would have been perfectly content without it, it's way more information than the public needs or should be entitled to.[/QUOTE]

Aren't 911 recordings public record, though?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give the man and his family some privacy DAMMIT.......DELETE THIS THREAD AND ANYOTHERS LIKE IT...........:steamin: :mad: :(

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4460218]Give the man and his family some privacy DAMMIT.......DELETE THIS THREAD AND ANYOTHERS LIKE IT...........:steamin: :mad: :([/QUOTE]

Chill.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=McGinley;4460220]Chill.[/QUOTE]

This site isnt the National Enquirer. Another persons misfortune is not what most of us want to discuss. What if that was your family or loved one that heart wrenching 911 call. :steamin:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4460223]This site isnt the National Enquirer. Another persons misfortune is not what most of us want to discuss. What if that was your family or loved one that heart wrenching 911 call. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Considering it's 911 calls are public, it really wouldn't matter. Stop trying to be some internet super hero, ok? Geez.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=McGinley;4460228]Considering it's 911 calls are public, it really wouldn't matter. Stop trying to be some internet super hero, ok? Geez.[/QUOTE]

Im not, stop being an internet geek who chases ambulances and fire trucks to gain from others misfortunes. This is a football forum and there is already a thread about Jr. Seau's death this thread was not needed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4460230]Im not, stop being an internet geek who chases ambulances and fire trucks to gain from others misfortunes. This is a football forum and there is already a thread about Jr. Seau's death this thread was not needed.[/QUOTE]

An internet geek? Who the hell do you think you are to insult someone just for posting some news? You seriously need to get a life. And exactly how am I "chasing ambulances and fire trucks to gain from others misfortunes"? In what way do I benefit from this? Oh that's right, you're just making accusations which you can't back up.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4460223]This site isnt the National Enquirer. Another persons misfortune is not what most of us want to discuss. What if that was your family or loved one that heart wrenching 911 call. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you already listened to it yourself

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree lets dump this thread, no one really needs to hear this stuff whether it is public record or not.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gents there really isn't any reason for all the back and forth. This is an internet forum where information and opinions are tossed out. If you don't like the content then just keep it moving (you don't have to read, acknowledge or comment on the thread if you don't like it).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=McGinley;4460217]Aren't 911 recordings public record, though?[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make them required listening.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Testaverde's Niece;4460243]That doesn't make them required listening.[/QUOTE]

Then don't listen to it? No one is being forced to read the article, listen to the audio, etc.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Testaverde's Niece;4460243]That doesn't make them required listening.[/QUOTE]

Nobody is forcing anyone to listen to it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=movethechains;4460215]Already had to listen to it on the 6:00 news, made me sick and really pissed me off. The media has absolutely no shame or respect. I would have been perfectly content without it, it's way more information than the public needs or should be entitled to.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Obviously its up to each individual, but why would I want to listen to that?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I could never be a 911 operator. They must hear some terrible stuff.

Some stuff should not be made public. Even if this is legal/public information it is wrong.

Just sad. I feel sad for Junior and his family but listening to his girlfriend makes me mad at him. How could someone put someone they love through that. The answer is, a sick person who needed help. Poor guy. Just a terrible story.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is some disturbing stuff man..rip seau

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2