Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QCs brands ... Treatable?

QCs brands ... Treatable?

Hey guys,

Do you think it would be possible for Coples to have surgery on those nasty brand scars? I am worried that they will get nasty injuries during normal play.

I've scoured the Internet ... Could nt find a definitive answer. If there were no way they could get caught on a face mask or something i would not even bring it up.

Am I the only person thinking about this?
    Last edited by Dunnie; 05-05-2012 at 01:02 PM.

why would he want to get surgery on them? They are beautiful and very artistic. I hope he colors them someday.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFan24 View Post
    why would he want to get surgery on them? They are beautiful and very artistic. I hope he colors them someday.
    Not sure if serious.

Artistic? Maybe.

Beautiful? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Not sure if serious.

Artistic? Maybe.

Beautiful? Hell no.
    they are gorgeous, I hope he adds glitter and some tassles too, or maybe pierces them, not too may people have diamond-studded brandrings

I think he sometimes covers them up with a white piece of cloth tied around his arm while playing. You can sometimes see them in some of his highlight videos on youtube. I don't see why he'd have to get them removed.. Find a hobby so you don't have time to look for information like that on the internet lol enjoy the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Hey guys,

Do you think it would be possible for Coples to have surgery on those nasty brand scars? I am worried that they will get nasty injuries during normal play.

I've scoured the Internet ... Could nt find a definitive answer. If there were no way they could get caught on a face mask or something i would not even bring it up.

lol...

Hall Of Fame
    I am not sure if he covers them while he is playing. But I promise you that there will be come players that are going to try and rip them off.

All Pro
    Hey guys,

I really, really hope so.

Just in support of what I said- it seems as though it's covered if its irritated or he feels it will be, eg

The word "treatable" here bothers me, also. There's no ailment present, no disease. What is there to treat? Dunno why this board is so fascinated and bothered by his brands. He's not the only one in the world to do it, it doesn't inhibit his play, and it's just a sign of pride and solidarity. Between that and all the ridiculous Gholston remarks, I feel like I'm not on a Jets message board at all. Let the dude show what he's made of and support your team and those that wear the green that we all supposedly love.

Well I'm glad I must be insane .. I really was just worried abut injury more than anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by sogreedy23 View Post
    Just in support of what I said- it seems as though it's covered if its irritated or he feels it will be, eg

The word "treatable" here bothers me, also. There's no ailment present, no disease. What is there to treat? Dunno why this board is so fascinated and bothered by his brands. He's not the only one in the world to do it, it doesn't inhibit his play, and it's just a sign of pride and solidarity. Between that and all the ridiculous Gholston remarks, I feel like I'm not on a Jets message board at all. Let the dude show what he's made of and support your team and those that wear the green that we all supposedly love.
    I'm sorry... Seriously ... I did not intend to offend anyone ... I was thinking about how safe they would be to play with ... That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I am not sure if he covers them while he is playing. But I promise you that there will be come players that are going to try and rip them off.
    try to rip them off? good luck with that, this kid is going to be a handful

All League
    Hey guys,

Maybe if you licked them long enough, they would eventually wear away.

Veteran
    Hey guys,

Are you an up and coming dermatologist?

Hall Of Fame
    That's racist.

Please eschew the Hampur.

_

Hall Of Fame
    I'm sorry... Seriously ... I did not intend to offend anyone ... I was thinking about how safe they would be to play with ... That is all.
    Yes, because he's never played with them before.

He just got them on draft day.

_

All Pro
    Hey guys,

This tread is useless without pic. really

Tearing of of those would be fairly painful ... no ?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I hate that our 1st draft pick is playing with skin on his arms.

Unlike the players we passed over for him.

If it's a problem I'm sure he can have the skin removed and he can play skinless like others.

Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    That's racist.

Please eschew the Hampur.

Yes, because he's never played with them before.

He just got them on draft day.

_
    Dude ... seriously ... I am only concerned about his safety ... plus I have seen pictures of his arm bandaged up ... I am wondering if he has hurt them before.

Hampur if you must, but I was definitely not being a racist .. Id have said the same thing of anyone of any color that had mega scars like this. (see the above pic)

And yes ... I do regret bringing up.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 05-05-2012 at 06:34 PM.