Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Little League Ethics

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4461353]Go play in traffic. You are probably one of those [B]PIA[/B] parents who thinks his son is the next Derek Jeter. I know your kind.[/QUOTE]

Pooping In Action?

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4461459]Hardly the case gentlemen and I use that term very loosely. [B]If you guys have half of the experiences and the success I had coaching baseball and football you might understand.[/B] I doubt either of you will ever be given the opportunity to coach,maybe you might be allowed to pick up litter around the fields.[/QUOTE]

Is there anything you aren't amazing/expert/remarkably successful at? You're like Forrest Gump without the high powered head-brain.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4461499]You keep saying "I am NOT a Dick".

Guess what, you're wrong.

You're an incredible dick.

_[/QUOTE]

So are you. If you act like you do in real life as you do on this forum you should have your ass beat daily. But its people like you who hide behind a computer screen and criticize others. Your mouth writes checks im quite sure you cant cash.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4461522]So are you. If you act like you do in real life as you do on this forum you should have your ass beat daily. But its people like you who hide behind a computer screen and criticize others. Your mouth writes checks im quite sure you cant cash.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/197/179/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4461543][IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/197/179/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/o541va.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4461353]Go play in traffic. You are probably one of those PIA parents who thinks his son is the next Derek Jeter. I know your kind.[/QUOTE]

I seriously lmao after I read this

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4461522]So are you. If you act like you do in real life as you do on this forum you should have your ass beat daily. But its people like you who hide behind a computer screen and criticize others. Your mouth writes checks im quite sure you cant cash.[/QUOTE]

He is not a dick. Far from it actually.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4461556]He is not a dick. Far from it actually.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying he does pass bad checks?:confused:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4461558]So you're saying he does pass bad checks?:confused:[/QUOTE]

Bottom line... the mods suck

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]Some of the Astros parents, even though they were angry at Erik, took the position, "Well, the Angels basically forfeited the game anyway the moment they couldn't put enough players on the field."[/B]

This.

Back in the day at St. Anthony's CYO basketball, you either played short-handed or forfeited, and the game was played for laughs.

Someone pee in Erik's iced tea, then kick him in the nuts. Tell him you'll chainsaw his arms and legs off. Works every time. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=quantum;4461621][B]Some of the Astros parents, even though they were angry at Erik, took the position, "Well, the Angels basically forfeited the game anyway the moment they couldn't put enough players on the field."[/B]

This.

Back in the day at St. Anthony's CYO basketball, you either played short-handed or forfeited, and the game was played for laughs.

[B]Someone pee in Erik's iced tea, [/B]then kick him in the nuts. Tell him you'll chainsaw his arms and legs off. Works every time. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I know just the kid for that.

Seems like Erik needs a good azz kicking. Unfortunately, that's frowned upon these days.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Lithfan;4460982]+1.

The Coaches should not have put the kid in a position of playing for the other team. [/QUOTE]

I agree.. i think the most unethical thing that happened here was forcing kids to play against their own team.

It seems strange you're focusing on the misbehavior by the kid when the adults misconduct dwarfs it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nY72TdvmuKk/SyHBpOReQHI/AAAAAAAABhQ/CS6VQVjex7Y/s400/stinger.jpg[/IMG]

wha wha what?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4461744][IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nY72TdvmuKk/SyHBpOReQHI/AAAAAAAABhQ/CS6VQVjex7Y/s400/stinger.jpg[/IMG]

wha wha what?[/QUOTE]

Are we sending GMC to Miramar? :huh:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4460872]So here's a problem of situational ethics for all you lovers of situational ethics problems. A chance to weigh in with your opinion. It's a thing that happened today...[/QUOTE]

The game was over when one team could not field 9 players. The team unable to field a 9 player team lost.

Anything that happened after that should only have been for fun, and hence, wouldn't have mattered.

Thats why sports have rules.

I've been on both sides of this event (not enough players) so I know how it felt as a kid. Still, better than putting kids in a bad spot or creating a situationf or parents (often the real problem) to have conflict.
    Last edited by Warfish; 05-07-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4461752]Are we sending GMC to Miramar? :huh:[/QUOTE]

lol

[QUOTE] Originally Posted by [B]GMCJETS[/B] [URL="http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4461522#post4461522"][IMG]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/images_greenish/buttons/viewpost.gif[/IMG][/URL]
    [I]Your mouth writes checks im quite sure you cant cash[/I]
    [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] .[B]Stinger[/B]
    Son, your ego is
    writing checks your body can't cash.
    [/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

My ass beat daily? :rolleyes:

First of all, I haven't had my ass beat since 1982, and it was a chick, but she was a new black belt and I was just a purple belt and we were sparring. She had much longer legs than me and she continuously kicked the sh*t out of me. But I did land once nice straight jab to her boob, which only made her beat me more furiously.

I haven't had my ass beat since then, for 3 reasons.

1. Little guys (5'-7" and under) won't fight me because they know I'd destroy them.

2. Big guys won't fight me because (i) if I kick their ass they'll look like a fool for getting beat up by a little guy or (ii) if they kick my ass they'll look like a fool for beating up a little guy.

3. I don't hang out with or associate with dooshbags, dildoes or asshats and as a responsible adult with a career and children, I avoid confrontation wherever possible. I talk to my friends like I do here because we're all a bunch of ball-busting idiots and we get each other--unlike you.

I write checks every day with my mouth and I have no problem cashing them, never have. I don't "hide" behind this computer, I've posted more pics of me and my family and what I do that anyone on JI.

But who the f*ck do you think you are? Nobody gives a sh*t that you think you're a legendary coach in your mind.

I quite frankly don't believe you could coach anything, your grasp of sports is so stunted, if your kids won a game it was because they were superior athletes and won despite you. Seriously, there isn't a dumber f*ck on the Pfail Strip than you when it comes to actually talking about the game of football, you're like an idiot savant without the savant part.

But here's the part I don't get.

Why do you constantly feel the need to drop insulting a-hole dickhead lines like "you're living in your mom's basement" or "you don't have a job".

Or this one:

"maybe you might be allowed to pick up litter around the fields."

WTF does that mean? You know we're all adults here, right? Reasonably educated, right? Everyone has a job (except Carlton), right?

We might be allowed to pick up litter around the fields?

Why the need to CONSTANLTY be a dick to everyone in the Hampur.

I don't get it.

No, I think I do.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4461556]He is not a dick. Far from it actually.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Q0oyf.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4461779]My ass beat daily? :rolleyes:

First of all, I haven't had my ass beat since 1982, and it was a chick, but she was a new black belt and I was just a purple belt and we were sparring. [B]She had much longer legs than me[/B] and she continuously kicked the sh*t out of me. But I did land once nice straight jab to her boob, which only made her beat me more furiously.[/QUOTE]

Well, that narrows it down to any female of average height above the age of 5.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4461779]My ass beat daily? :rolleyes:

First of all, I haven't had my ass beat since 1982, and it was a chick, but she was a new black belt and I was just a purple belt and we were sparring. She had much longer legs than me and she continuously kicked the sh*t out of me. But I did land once nice straight jab to her boob, which only made her beat me more furiously.

I haven't had my ass beat since then, for 3 reasons.

1. Little guys (5'-7" and under) won't fight me because they know I'd destroy them.

2. Big guys won't fight me because (i) if I kick their ass they'll look like a fool for getting beat up by a little guy or (ii) if they kick my ass they'll look like a fool for beating up a little guy.

3. I don't hang out with or associate with dooshbags, dildoes or asshats and as a responsible adult with a career and children, I avoid confrontation wherever possible. I talk to my friends like I do here because we're all a bunch of ball-busting idiots and we get each other--unlike you.

I write checks every day with my mouth and I have no problem cashing them, never have. I don't "hide" behind this computer, I've posted more pics of me and my family and what I do that anyone on JI.

But who the f*ck do you think you are? Nobody gives a sh*t that you think you're a legendary coach in your mind.

I quite frankly don't believe you could coach anything, your grasp of sports is so stunted, if your kids won a game it was because they were superior athletes and won despite you. Seriously, there isn't a dumber f*ck on the Pfail Strip than you when it comes to actually talking about the game of football, you're like an idiot savant without the savant part.

But here's the part I don't get.

Why do you constantly feel the need to drop insulting a-hole dickhead lines like "you're living in your mom's basement" or "you don't have a job".

Or this one:

"maybe you might be allowed to pick up litter around the fields."

WTF does that mean? You know we're all adults here, right? Reasonably educated, right? Everyone has a job (except Carlton), right?

We might be allowed to pick up litter around the fields?

Why the need to CONSTANLTY be a dick to everyone in the Hampur.

I don't get it.

No, I think I do.

_[/QUOTE]

the thing that most confuses me is wouldn't kitty litter be [I]applied[/I] to fields and not picked up

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4461779] I don't "hide" behind this computer, I've posted more pics of me and my family and what I do that anyone on JI.

[/QUOTE]

Quoted for the utmost truth.
    Frankly the fact that I share the same state with GMC makes me reluctant to post anything further about myself or my family.