Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanjay Lal

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    National Enquirer right?
    nope. He's published in the India People Journal.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    So Sanjay Lal is the new Brian Schottenheimer . The new fall guy if M Sanchez doesn't produce this year. This is Mark sanchez fourth year in the league, it time for him to play with some consistency you expect from a franchise Caliber Qb.

There are no more excuses it all on him if he rises or falls as a Qb.
    The Jets have giving him a lot of pieces to be successful in 2012.

Jets don't need a 29 year old Wr coming off leg injuries( Wr that relies on his speed) This is a young man game and Jets added some young big Wrs with serious speed and ability to block. The Jets have way more than enough now at Wr typo be successful, it just time for M Sanchez to deliver.
    Nope that is already covered. Tebow is the new random excuse generator for Sanchez.

So Sanjay Lal is the new Brian Schottenheimer . The new fall guy if M Sanchez doesn't produce this year. This is Mark sanchez fourth year in the league, it time for him to play with some consistency you expect from a franchise Caliber Qb.

Jets don't need a 29 year old Wr coming off leg injuries( Wr that relies on his speed) This is a young man game and Jets added some young big Wrs with serious speed and ability to block. The Jets have way more than enough now at Wr to be successful, it just time for M Sanchez to deliver. I don't care how much ability you have at the skill positions , you still need a Qb that can get them the ball at the right time.
    I'd love to hear your honest take on Lal.

Veteran

Jets don't need a 29 year old Wr coming off leg injuries( Wr that relies on his speed) This is a young man game and Jets added some young big Wrs with serious speed and ability to block. The Jets have way more than enough now at Wr typo be successful, it just time for M Sanchez to deliver.
    Are you a raiders fan? If so, what's the word on Pryor? I'm curious as to how you guys plan to utilize him... I think he could be a huge weapon for ya'll, as he kind of reminds me of a better Brad Smith...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    My point is we needed a proven established no nonsense Wr coach. Heyward Bey isn't exactly lighting up the NFL and a top 10 or will ever be 1.
    Well if he'll never be one then I guess you can't blame the India person. BTW where do you suppose we'll find this hall of fame WR coach? Why would someone still be a WR coach if he was so great? Why would anyone let this proven established no nonsense Wr coach? Why would someone pick you as their best man?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    Are you a raiders fan? If so, what's the word on Pryor? I'm curious as to how you guys plan to utilize him... I think he could be a huge weapon for ya'll, as he kind of reminds me of a better Brad Smith...
    How'd you know he was a raiders fan...and please don't get him started

All Pro
    no one can value your opinion b/c you make no good points about the crux of the post. Is he any good as our WR coach...was a good choice? was any1 else available?
    I'm sure Tanny picked the guy that he, or Sporano thought was the best guy for the job, don't you think? Maybe they just got him cause those India people are so smart. Smart compared to what other race btw? Which race is the dumbest?

Jets Insider VIP
    Sanjay Lal?

Is he really going to help. His position is vital to Sanchez's and our success. Correct me if I'm wrong and a doubting thomas but its as if the Raiders have been All Pros!

We have several important young Wrs.
    1. Hill
    2. Kerley
    3. Schillens (sp.)
    4. Turner
    5. Jordan

Schillens is hot garbage until proven otherwise. He isn't a bust b/c he was a late round pick. Turner will hopefully become a TE.

I really don't like that we rn't bringing BEdwards back! Horrible move! He was our best WR by far...f---Holmes n his whiny me smurf attitude.

What has this coach done that warrants him being in charge of our WR development n straightening out headcase Santonio.

Sanchez has no chemistry w/any of our Wr's n its been a big rotisserie chicken swapping w/them. He needs continuity n he had far better chemistry w/braylon then any1 else.

Only thing I can think of is he stops Hill's development....I don't buy it. If u tell me he's still injured so be it. But he has qualities that Hill should aim to copy on the field. Great blocker, made some clutch catches, battled n improved his hands, tall Wr that is a deep threat etc.
    after I stopped throwing up, I decided to tell you that this is the most sickening post I have ever read on JI.

With that said, what you are really saying is that you doubt that REX and T plus Sparano do not know a thing about football because they hired an incompetant person to coach a young receiving staff. Basicall Rex, T and Tony are just dumb and stupid when it comes to picking the "right" person to teach their young players.

I suggest that you apply for the job as NY Jets receivers coach after you read Coaching for Dummies 101.

My point is we needed a proven established no nonsense Wr coach. Heyward Bey isn't exactly lighting up the NFL and a top 10 or will ever be 1.
    you should just stop while you are miles and decades behind

Idc that is what text and instant message does to us. I'm published and could care less about grammar on a thread.
    Have to assume you meant "couldn't care less".

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Secondary Al View Post
    Have to assume you meant "couldn't care less".
    He could care less, but it's not that important to him

Hall Of Fame
    Maybe the Jets want to learn how to play cricket.

Ooops, was that racist?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    you should just stop while you are miles and decades behind
    Quite amazing

FIRST...instead of just googling up Lals biography, the moron posts his concerns that a coach who has coached in the NFL is not qualified because of his heritage.

Then instead of just humbly apologizing for his obvious bigotry..he DIGS his hole deeper with each successive post....even including the always classic retort of the true bigot.....

Some of my best friends are "India people"

Banwagon please

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    My only issue with Lal is why would he come to the Jets in a lateral move?

He went to college in California, coached HS and college football in California and then worked for the Raiders as their WR coach. Now he moves across the country for the same position in an offense that likely will not feature the WRs. Although he is likely an upgrade for the Jets, I wonder why he would basically make a move like this, seems like a demotion for him. I don't think the Jets overwhelmed him with a huge salary.

All of his jobs have been in California.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_Lal
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 05-06-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I think he did a good job in Oakland. He actually prevented Heyward-Bey from being the WR version of Gholston. He also did very well with the Raiduh's rookie Denarius Moore last season. I have very high expectations of what he will do for Hill and Kerley. I wish him luck with Turd Holmes, however.
    finally a relevant post. good thoughts lets hope he can work his india magic here

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Ooops, was that racist?
    well we got a rugby player why not some cricket players over here for the mets and yanks lol

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Quite amazing

FIRST...instead of just googling up Lals biography, the moron posts his concerns that a coach who has coached in the NFL is not qualified because of his heritage.

Then instead of just humbly apologizing for his obvious bigotry..he DIGS his hole deeper with each successive post....even including the always classic retort of the true bigot.....

Some of my best friends are "India people"

Banwagon please

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2
    your a bumbling idiot...have nothing relevant to add...his being india or not does not matter. i looked at his credentials and wasn't overly impressed for a major weakness of our team

My only issue with Lal is why would he come to the Jets in a lateral move?

He went to college in California, coached HS and college football in California and then worked for the Raiders as their WR coach. Now he moves across the country for the same position in an offense that likely will not feature the WRs. Although he is likely an upgrade for the Jets, I wonder why he would basically make a move like this, seems like a demotion for him. I don't think the Jets overwhelmed him with a huge salary.

All of his jobs have been in California.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_Lal
    good post...yes it is curious as why he would leave oakland...possibly b/c al davis isn't there and things are bad or unstable who knows?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Ooops, was that racist?
    And then there's this from another brilliant poster.. They just hired a guy who was on American Idol a few years ago. He was a fan favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    after I stopped throwing up, I decided to tell you that this is the most sickening post I have ever read on JI.

With that said, what you are really saying is that you doubt that REX and T plus Sparano do not know a thing about football because they hired an incompetant person to coach a young receiving staff. Basicall Rex, T and Tony are just dumb and stupid when it comes to picking the "right" person to teach their young players.

I suggest that you apply for the job as NY Jets receivers coach after you read Coaching for Dummies 101.
    this is the dumbest post i've read you clearly having nothing relevant to say to the main point. is he a good choice why or why not?