Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanjay Lal

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    your a bumbling idiot...have nothing relevant to add...his being india or not does not matter. i looked at his credentials and wasn't overly impressed for a major weakness of our team
    yet you consciously elected to include his ethnicity in your comments. And now you suffer the consequences of that. It smacks of racism. Whether or not you are racist is irrelevant. Your comments have been.
    Last edited by Dcat; 05-06-2012 at 10:37 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I'm sure Tanny picked the guy that he, or Sporano thought was the best guy for the job, don't you think? Maybe they just got him cause those India people are so smart. Smart compared to what other race btw? Which race is the dumbest?
    lets hope tanny n tony soprano r right b/c our OL sucks and we need a lot of help at WR. the WR coach is one of the most important hires...DL gets an established dunbar from vikings and we get some1 who has a lot to prove...yes he's done some nice work w/ a couple guys in raiders but not a over top hire...like i said i hope he proves me wrong and clearly we needed a change b/c we had too much turmoil

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    My only issue with Lal is why would he come to the Jets in a lateral move?

He went to college in California, coached HS and college football in California and then worked for the Raiders as their WR coach. Now he moves across the country for the same position in an offense that likely will not feature the WRs. Although he is likely an upgrade for the Jets, I wonder why he would basically make a move like this, seems like a demotion for him. I don't think the Jets overwhelmed him with a huge salary.

All of his jobs have been in California.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_Lal
    Maybe when Als retarded son fired Hue Jackson, Lal was happy to be able to continue his NFL career with a better team and a better HC???

Nah.....not possible...must've been the Naan

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Idc that is what text and instant message does to us. I'm published and could care less about grammar on a thread.
    No, it's what it does to the retarded and lazy morons of the world. Indians know how to spell BTW, they're smart, as you pointed out.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    My only issue with Lal is why would he come to the Jets in a lateral move?

He went to college in California, coached HS and college football in California and then worked for the Raiders as their WR coach. Now he moves across the country for the same position in an offense that likely will not feature the WRs. Although he is likely an upgrade for the Jets, I wonder why he would basically make a move like this, seems like a demotion for him. I don't think the Jets overwhelmed him with a huge salary.

All of his jobs have been in California.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_Lal
    Slow day in negative land sonofcimini?

Couldn't find anything hard core to concern yourself over the Jets.

Other than why a WR coach would want to take a same position with the Jets that he had with his prior employer?

Better yet, moving to the Jets is a demotion. And he had to be lured with a huge salary?

Really? You life is that bleak? How do you survive living under that black cloud?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    yet you consciously elected to include his ethnicity in your comments. And now you suffer the consequences of that. It smacks of racism. Whether or not you are racist is irrelevant. Your comments have been.
    Your comments r worthless and couldn't be further from the truth u make no relevant points about our wr coach

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your comments r worthless and couldn't be further from the truth u make no relevant points about our wr coach
    You should back down and apologiize for characterizing the guy because of his race, I'm sure all will forgive if you can express yourself correctly

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    You should back down and apologiize for characterizing the guy because of his race, I'm sure all will forgive if you can express yourself correctly
    I'm still waiting to find out which race is dumber than India guys. In fact I would like a list from smartest to dumbest if that wouldn't be too much trouble.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    what kind of India is he?

dot head or woo-woo?

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread makes baby Jesus cry...

And me piss myself from laughing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear shark99

Stay down... Let the referee finish counting to 10

No need for you to dig a bigger hole or absorb more battering

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    finally a relevant post. good thoughts lets hope he can work his india magic here
    in response to DCat...

in response to DCat...

So does that indicate your opinion means nothing... 1st dude says something relevant then all of a sudden nothing he says is relevant... bwahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Dear shark99

Stay down... Let the referee finish counting to 10

No need for you to dig a bigger hole or absorb more battering
    Take his advice...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolute nonsense. I apologize only to any india person if I offended them...I was a best man of my best friend whose from India. I never heard of ppl from India showing any interest in the NFL unless they are 2nd or 3rd generation. Was curious on his nationality?!
    "I am not a racist. Some of my best friends are India persons."

My point is we needed a proven established no nonsense Wr coach. Heyward Bey isn't exactly lighting up the NFL and a top 10 or will ever be 1.
    Last season Lal's wide receivers finished 6th in the NFL with an average of 15.0 yards per catch. 4th round rookie Denarius Moore had 18.7 yards per reception. This was 4th in the NFL for wide recievers."

Hmmmm... this doesn't sound too shabby to me.

We don't have time to develop coaches...he's not a player! There must have been some1 else out there w/better credentials college or pros. I hope i'm wrong and he reads this and proves me wrong! I'll eat cro n admit it. I'll stand by what I say n face the music...unlike mike fattessa
    Who said anything about developing this coach? To me, he sounds impressive already. He was only let go because Oakland was cleaning house. I have nothing but high expectations for him. Who would you have hired as a wide receiver's coach?

Idc that is what text and instant message does to us. I'm published and could care less about grammar on a thread.
    Thank you Captain Obvious!
    Last edited by Jet Blast; 05-06-2012 at 12:48 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    I'm not backing down. I already apologized and I'm not saying he's good or bad based on his race.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last season Lal's wide receivers finished 6th in the NFL with an average of 15.0 yards per catch. 4th round rookie Denarius Moore had 18.7 yards per reception. This was 4th in the NFL for wide recievers."

Hmmmm... this doesn't sound too shabby to me.

Who said anything about developing this coach? To me, he sounds impressive already. He was only let go because Oakland was cleaning house. I have nothing but high expectations for him. Who would you have hired as a wide receiver's coach?

I don't know about impressive but you did post some good information his stats. We struggled w/ the long ball and we know sporano likes to throw the ball deep. I'm not judging him I'm questioning if there was some else out there..?? who else interviewed...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not backing down. I already apologized and I'm not saying he's good or bad based on his race.
    yet you are compelled to raise the issue of his ancestry in your inquiry. That's curious.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    its apparent we have a bunch of teenagers or kids obsessed over something that is irrelevant. I apologized if I offended a person from india and was misunderstood. It was not meant harmfully or in a bad. I've already stated I was a best man of one of my best friends in India. If anything if we were to hire a person from India we'd be better off..they are smart, analytical and make overall are good employees.

The focus is this guy the best man for the job? Will he do well w/ this young immature group? Who else could we have had? Why didn't Ellard do a better job w/holmes or is he uncoachable?

Will sporano come and knock holmes out if he starts whining and getting out of line.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great Sunday afternoon reading, fellas. Thank You.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    many "India people" can probably spell Tony SpArano's name correctly too, I bet

ask one of your "best friends' about that

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Slow day in negative land sonofcimini?

Couldn't find anything hard core to concern yourself over the Jets.

Other than why a WR coach would want to take a same position with the Jets that he had with his prior employer?

Better yet, moving to the Jets is a demotion. And he had to be lured with a huge salary?

Really? You life is that bleak? How do you survive living under that black cloud?
    It is not fair to question a man moving across the country to take the same position with a different franchise? Once again, most of his college and professional career has been spent on the West Coast. Perhaps most of his adult life. I think it is a very fair question. But instead of agreeing to disagree, you make personal attacks.

Anybody who makes assumptions about people's lives based on an internet forum must have a life worse than the person they accuse of having a poor life.

I think you are an underachiever with ED based on your posts. How is that for internet psychology?

GFY, please put me on block, then you can quote me to show that I am on block like your buddy sg3 does.

Have a nice day . . . well, not really.

P.S. I will no longer address this in open forum. If you want to make personal attacks, we can take it to PM.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 05-06-2012 at 01:38 PM.