Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sanjay Lal

Yes his master plan is to have his receivers bangra and dance in a synchronized fashion as they evade the corners. Also they will be going on a diet composed entirely of chicken tika masala and various curry flavored dishes. I would know these things, after all my name is also Sanjay and I am also an INDIA person...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    your a bumbling idiot...have nothing relevant to add...his being india or not does not matter. i looked at his credentials and wasn't overly impressed for a major weakness of our team
    +lol

DHB and Denarius Moore are two of the best burners in the league, if Hill's going to become that type of threat for our offense he's the guy we want coaching him.

your a bumbling idiot...have nothing relevant to add...his being india or not does not matter. i looked at his credentials and wasn't overly impressed for a major weakness of our team

Well, if that's the case shouldn't this tread be titled

3 major concerns/problems

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=244013

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    LOL! "india person"!

Only on JI!
    Well, not only on JI....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww&feature=fvst

Jets Insider VIP
    So thats our shark99....

Well at least she's good looking

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by XingDaorong View Post
    DHB and Denarius Moore are two of the best burners in the league, if Hill's going to become that type of threat for our offense he's the guy we want coaching him.
    Hill's development is based on him catching balls and learning how to read defense and run NFL routes. Yes being a burner and the fact that the Raiders had some b/c Al davis loves speed helps. We need Hill be an impact starter. We were 8-8 and not in the playoffs. Our Wr were a mess and very weak. We lost Plax...was he great no but he had a lot of Tds and was a threat in the red zone.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    I'm convinced you're not the brightest bulb in the room... Do you read for comprehension? Leinart is in competition WITH Pryor FOR the BACKUP position TO Palmer...
    palmer will get hurt unfortunatley. I've always liked him and thought he was under rated. whoever is palmers back up will start

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Yes his master plan is to have his receivers bangra and dance in a synchronized fashion as they evade the corners. Also they will be going on a diet composed entirely of chicken tika masala and various curry flavored dishes. I would know these things, after all my name is also Sanjay and I am also an INDIA person...
    Ha ha ha ha some funny $hit on this page. LOL Sadly also some ignorant doofus' who really should knoe when to shut up and minimise the damage. Gawd

palmer will get hurt unfortunatley. I've always liked him and thought he was under rated. whoever is palmers back up will start
    I heard it's because Lal will no longer be helping him with ayurveda, the medicine of my india people

Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Ha ha ha ha some funny $hit on this page. LOL Sadly also some ignorant doofus' who really should knoe when to shut up and minimise the damage. Gawd
    I thought people had gotten past this stuff for india people (I hope people can get past it for all people... but that is a ways off). Apparently not lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    I thought people had gotten past this stuff for india people (I hope people can get past it for all people... but that is a ways off). Apparently not lol
    Might as well keep the flames burning . . .

Why exactly is the "India" comment a slight? Is the guy Indian? If so, why would he offended at being called one? If anything, it seems like the OP is trying to find some consolation in the fact that he's Indian, almost as if it "guarantees" we're getting an intelligent, hard worker.

I get it -- there was no reason to bring his ethnicity up in the first place. I gotta think the OP did it b/c football isn't a place where you usually hear those kinds of names.

But doesn't racism somewhat imply a DEMEANING of another race? It would appear that many people who think they're defending the dude are actually being the most offensive by acting like "Indian" is a derogatory term

Personally I would like to hear more about the guy, seeing as we have a young and moldable WR corp. But there was so much crap on BOTH sides to cut through, the thread probably belongs in the dump . . .

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Just don't get how the mods keep **** like this open.
    +1

This belongs in the dump at this point.

I think the Shark is worried that the Jets hired Babu to coach the WR's.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    Might as well keep the flames burning . . .

Why exactly is the "India" comment a slight? Is the guy Indian? If so, why would he offended at being called one? If anything, it seems like the OP is trying to find some consolation in the fact that he's Indian, almost as if it "guarantees" we're getting an intelligent, hard worker.

I get it -- there was no reason to bring his ethnicity up in the first place. I gotta think the OP did it b/c football isn't a place where you usually hear those kinds of names.

But doesn't racism somewhat imply a DEMEANING of another race? It would appear that many people who think they're defending the dude are actually being the most offensive by acting like "Indian" is a derogatory term

Personally I would like to hear more about the guy, seeing as we have a young and moldable WR corp. But there was so much crap on BOTH sides to cut through, the thread probably belongs in the dump . . .
    In terms of him being from India or his family that is great news if he is..I have nothing but good things to say about ppl from there. I made the comment b/c I've been to India have friends from there and found it interesting that he is the only person who may have origins from India in the nfl

Veteran
    In all honesty shark, your thread was legitimate until you made mention of his ethnicity as if it would present a problem towards the betterment of our team... We are blasting you not for what you said, but how you said it... I see you also deleted that comment from your original post...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    In all honesty shark, your thread was legitimate until you made mention of his ethnicity as if it would present a problem towards the betterment of our team... We are blasting you not for what you said, but how you said it... I see you also deleted that comment from your original post...
    Yes I did b/c it appears to have offended ppl and was taking emphasis off the point of the point. I can take the heat I have thick skin bring it on it doesn't phase me b/c I know what I meant

Quote Originally Posted by movethechains View Post
    I think the Shark is worried that the Jets hired Babu to coach the WR's.
    Your right. I find it amusing that ppl focus on his ethnicity when it has nothing to do w/why I wrote this. It's hilarious babu, Gandhi

All League
    Jim Thorpe was an indian, he was pretty good at football.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2