Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sanjay Lal

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanjay Lal

Sanjay Lal?

Is he really going to help. His position is vital to Sanchez's and our success. Correct me if I'm wrong and a doubting thomas but its as if the Raiders have been All Pros!

We have several important young Wrs.
    1. Hill
    2. Kerley
    3. Schillens (sp.)
    4. Turner
    5. Jordan

Schillens is hot garbage until proven otherwise. He isn't a bust b/c he was a late round pick. Turner will hopefully become a TE.

I really don't like that we rn't bringing BEdwards back! Horrible move! He was our best WR by far...f---Holmes n his whiny me smurf attitude.

What has this coach done that warrants him being in charge of our WR development n straightening out headcase Santonio.

Sanchez has no chemistry w/any of our Wr's n its been a big rotisserie chicken swapping w/them. He needs continuity n he had far better chemistry w/braylon then any1 else.

Only thing I can think of is he stops Hill's development....I don't buy it. If u tell me he's still injured so be it. But he has qualities that Hill should aim to copy on the field. Great blocker, made some clutch catches, battled n improved his hands, tall Wr that is a deep threat etc.
    Last edited by Shark99; 05-06-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    awesome.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    awesome.
    Jeez...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Sanjay Lal?

Is he really going to help. His position is vital to Sanchez's and our success. Correct me if I'm wrong and a doubting thomas but its as if the Raiders have been All Pros!

1. Hill
    2. Kerley
    3. Schillens (sp.)
    4. Turner
    5. Jordan

Schillens is hot garbage until proven otherwise. He isn't a bust b/c he was a late round pick. Turner will hopefully become a TE.

I really don't like that we rn't bringing BEdwards back! Horrible move! He was our best WR by far...f---Holmes n his whiny me smurf attitude.

What has this coach done that warrants him being in charge of our WR development n straightening out headcase Santonio.

Sanchez has no chemistry w/any of our Wr's n its been a big rotisserie chicken swapping w/them. He needs continuity n he had far better chemistry w/braylon then any1 else.

Only thing I can think of is he stops Hill's development....I don't buy it. If u tell me he's still injured so be it. But he has qualities that Hill should aim to copy on the field. Great blocker, made some clutch catches, battled n improved his hands, tall Wr that is a deep threat etc.

I'm not sold on this Indian WR...although India's ppl are smart. I apologize if he isn't from india or has roots.
    What about Heyward-Bey? Lal did some major work there, supposedly he could only run a Go pattern coming out of Maryland.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjay Lal?

I'm not sold on this Indian WR...although India's ppl are smart. I apologize if he isn't from india or has roots.
    Racisim much?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjay Lal?

1. Hill
    2. Kerley
    3. Schillens (sp.)
    4. Turner
    5. Jordan

So if he IS from India, then your apology is invalid?

He happens to have been born in London, but who cares where he is from anyway? It's what he brings to the table that counts. If you took the time to do some research before spouting off with your prejudices, you would find that he has some pretty good credentials and has had some notable success coaching in the NFL, though he hasn't been in the NFL for all that long.

At least give the guy a chance to coach on the Jets before you start doubting him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjay Lal?

1. Hill
    2. Kerley
    3. Schillens (sp.)
    4. Turner
    5. Jordan

If ignorance had a monetary value, you'd be Warren Buffett...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Racisim much?
    Absolute nonsense. I apologize only to any india person if I offended them...I was a best man of my best friend whose from India. I never heard of ppl from India showing any interest in the NFL unless they are 2nd or 3rd generation. Was curious on his nationality?!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolute nonsense. I apologize only to any india person if I offended them...I was a best man of my best friend whose from India. I never heard of ppl from India showing any interest in the NFL unless they are 2nd or 3rd generation. Was curious on his nationality?!
    LOL! "india person"!

Only on JI!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post

He happens to have been born in London, but who cares where he is from anyway? It's what he brings to the table that counts. If you took the time to do some research before spouting off with your prejudices, you would find that he has some pretty good credentials and has had some notable success coaching in the NFL, though he hasn't been in the NFL for all that long.

At least give the guy a chance to coach on the Jets before you start doubting him.
    My point is we needed a proven established no nonsense Wr coach. Heyward Bey isn't exactly lighting up the NFL and a top 10 or will ever be 1.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post

We don't have time to develop coaches...he's not a player! There must have been some1 else out there w/better credentials college or pros. I hope i'm wrong and he reads this and proves me wrong! I'll eat cro n admit it. I'll stand by what I say n face the music...unlike mike fattessa

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My point is we needed a proven established no nonsense Wr coach. Heyward Bey isn't exactly lighting up the NFL and a top 10 or will ever be 1.
    What you are missing, Archie, is that you could have expressed the identical concern about your perception of Lal's lack of experience or limited NFL coaching or the production of his Raider WRs without integrating his ethnicity into the dialogue. It was you who chose to blend his ancestory in with the rest, and that, my naive Jets fan brother, is easily construed as wearing a badge of racism and it always will be. You might want to consider that in more important arenas of life before it gets you into trouble.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    What you are missing, Archie, is that you could have expressed the identical concern about your perception of Lal's lack of experience or limited NFL coaching or the production of his Raider WRs without integrating his ethnicity into the dialogue. It was you who chose to blend his ancestory in with the rest, and that, my naive Jets fan brother, is easily construed as wearing a badge of racism and it always will be. You might want to consider that in more important arenas of life before it gets you into trouble.
    the focus is on if he's any good. Its childish of ppl to only focus on a comment that was made about india ppl. I know my india friend is looking at this and laughing at it b/c he knows me and know I meant no harm and was being sarcastic. its odd idk of any india ppl associated w/ the nfl. I complimented the race n said they are smart...possibly it could work Its like a usa person taking a role in cricket...they would be questioned. has nothing to do racism. focus on what the post is on....is he WR coach going to help develop our guys. bottom line!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    the focus is on if he's any good. Its childish of ppl to only focus on a comment that was made about india ppl. I know my india friend is looking at this and laughing at it b/c he knows me and know I meant no harm and was being sarcastic. its odd idk of any india ppl associated w/ the nfl. I complimented the race n said they are smart...possibly it could work Its like a usa person taking a role in cricket...they would be questioned. has nothing to do racism. focus on what the post is on....is he WR coach going to help develop our guys. bottom line!!!
    Your Indian may be laughing, but your English teachers are jamming their eyeballs with a screwdriver....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Your Indian may be laughing, but your English teachers are jamming their eyeballs with a screwdriver....
    Idc that is what text and instant message does to us. I'm published and could care less about grammar on a thread.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonJET View Post
    no one can value your opinion b/c you make no good points about the crux of the post. Is he any good as our WR coach...was a good choice? was any1 else available?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    no one can value your opinion b/c you make no good points about the crux of the post. Is he any good as our WR coach...was a good choice? was any1 else available?
    I think he did a good job in Oakland. He actually prevented Heyward-Bey from being the WR version of Gholston. He also did very well with the Raiduh's rookie Denarius Moore last season. I have very high expectations of what he will do for Hill and Kerley. I wish him luck with Turd Holmes, however.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idc that is what text and instant message does to us. I'm published and could care less about grammar on a thread.
    National Enquirer right?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanjay Lal?

1. Hill
    2. Kerley
    3. Schillens (sp.)
    4. Turner
    5. Jordan

So Sanjay Lal is the new Brian Schottenheimer . The new fall guy if M Sanchez doesn't produce this year. This is Mark sanchez fourth year in the league, it time for him to play with some consistency you expect from a franchise Caliber Qb.

There are no more excuses it all on him if he rises or falls as a Qb.
    The Jets have giving him a lot of pieces to be successful in 2012.

Jets don't need a 29 year old Wr coming off leg injuries( Wr that relies on his speed) This is a young man game and Jets added some young big Wrs with serious speed and ability to block. The Jets have way more than enough now at Wr to be successful, it just time for M Sanchez to deliver. I don't care how much ability you have at the skill positions , you still need a Qb that can get them the ball at the right time.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-06-2012 at 09:18 AM.