Thread: Fun Question: How many time will Mario Williams....

Fun Question: How many time will Mario Williams....

How many times, of the course of his Bills career, will Mario Williams sack Mark Sanchez?

Things to consider

[LIST][*] Jets play the Bills twice a year[*] Mario Williams signed a 6 year deal [*] He may not be on the team for all 6 years and could miss 1 or more games or be limited due to an injury. Conversely, he could get another contract or an extension. [*]Wayne Hunter seems penciled in at right tack[*]How many games does Sanchez play? Is he the the QB for all 6 years?[/LIST]

[QUOTE=MrJames;4461089]How many times, of the course of his Bills career, will Mario Williams sack Mark Sanchez?

Things to consider

[LIST][*] Jets play the Bills twice a year[*] Mario Williams signed a 6 year deal[*] He may not be on the team for all 6 years and could miss 1 or more games or be limited due to an injury. Conversely, he could get another contract or an extension.[*]Wayne Hunter seems penciled in at right tack[*]How many games does Sanchez play? Is he the the QB for all 6 years?[/LIST][/QUOTE]
    This points to our biggest RT issue: Whoever plays can't just be good. It's going to be a targeted weak spot and Sparano is going to have to shore it up somehow no matter who wins the spot.

All Pro
    I think it would be more fun to predict how many games Mario goes with out sacking Mark.

Or better yet how many times over the course of his Bill's career will Mario sack Brady.

Jets Insider VIP
    under five

how many times did he sack sanchez in his career with the Texans

Rookie
    Maybe not that many. I would imagine we will see Tebow in the "bible-cat" running away from Mario on many of those 3rd down passing plays.
    Still thinking he'll get to Sanchez 3-4 times this season alone..

All Pro
    [QUOTE=MrJames;4461089]How many times, of the course of his Bills career, will Mario Williams sack Mark Sanchez?

Things to consider

[LIST][*] Jets play the Bills twice a year[*] Mario Williams signed a 6 year deal [*] He may not be on the team for all 6 years and could miss 1 or more games or be limited due to an injury. Conversely, he could get another contract or an extension. [*]Wayne Hunter seems penciled in at right tack[*]How many games does Sanchez play? Is he the the QB for all 6 years?[/LIST][/QUOTE]

Oh how Fun

The minute the Bills signed Williams, I had Bruce Smith in my head. The Bills had a great off season and did very well in the draft. They will be neck and neck with the Jets behind the Pats. I'm thankful for the Dolphins.

Jets Insider VIP
    2009 Total Sacks 9 Sacks vs Jets 0

2010 Total Sacks 5 Sacks vs Jets 2

2011 Didn't play vs Jets

of his 14 sacks since Mark joined the Jets he has amassed a huge total of 2 in two games

so based on that and his probable playing time with the Bills being roughly 3 seasons (6 meetings assuming that he doesn't get another ouchie and sit any of them out)

5 total is probably about what we can expect

in other words

meh

All Pro
    How many times will Maybin sack whoever the Bills have playing QB the next 6 years? Sounds like more fun to me. How many times will sojfs belittle their own team over the next 6 years. Oh what a fun question.:zzz:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Hopefully not as many times as Coples will drill Brady, Fitz and Tannehill :yes:

Sparano's supposed to put a very heavy emphasis on protection, couldn't be any worse the Schotty and his idiotic idea that a TE should rarely be lined up on the strong side next to the RT.