G J Kinne ~ QB
    Julian Posey ~ CB
    Don Robinson ~ OLB
    Brett Roy ~ OLB
    Danton Lynn ~ DB
    Fred Koloto ~ OT
    Jordan White ~ WR

Jets Insider VIP
    This is clearly to balance out Nantz's Pats love when Nantzs and Phil call the Jets/Pats games on cbs.

[QUOTE=bman;4461615]Simms Practice Squad. Mcelroy #3. Move along.[/QUOTE]

:yes::yes::yes:

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4461318]A favor or more media whoring. I dont know what to believe anymore. :confused:[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

So Simms was brought in for a tryout, reportedly had a strong camp and showed a nice arm, jets sign him to bring to camp, and that is media whoring?

Is this the new spin for everything the jets do by our Debbie doomsday contingent on this board?

:shakehead

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4462444]:rolleyes:

So Simms was brought in for a tryout, reportedly had a strong camp and showed a nice arm, jets sign him to bring to camp, and that is media whoring?

Is this the new spin for everything the jets do by our Debbie doomsday contingent on this board?

:shakehead[/QUOTE]

Do any of your posts NOT include an insult to another poster (or group of posters)?

How aren't you perma-banned?

I asked if that was the reason when he was officially signed.

The scouting report of how he was doing came out after the fact.

Being SAR I is owning you dont think for a minute you're going to start **** with me cause I have no use for you and dont want to waste my time replying to your nonsense.

[QUOTE=Piper;4462539]Do any of your posts NOT include an insult to another poster (or group of posters)?

How aren't you perma-banned?[/QUOTE]

Exactly. :yes:

It is called player discussion. The Jets just had tryouts and this is one of the discussion threads.... The son of a borderline HOF QB will get more attention than others.

[QUOTE=Piper;4462539]Do any of your posts NOT include an insult to another poster (or group of posters)?

What was the insult?

It's getting to the point that those who accuse others inaccurately and unjustly of insulting others should be banned. Where the hell is any insult in that post?
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 05-08-2012 at 11:51 AM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4462556]What was the insult?

It's getting to the point that those who accuse others inaccurately and unjustly of insulting others should be banned. Where the hell is any insult in that post?[/QUOTE]

You called them "Debbie." This is a serious matter. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4461255]Yes I saw both Simms and Kinne play in college. Next question. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    I don't know anything about Simms but I doubt he amounts to much.

Kinne has talent but he came up short against the better teams.

I don't think he'll be more than a 3rd stringer in the NFL.

Of the two, I think Kinne would be the more likely to stick but, barring injury, I don't see either one beating out McElroy.

Hall Of Fame

Because I would have no one to play with.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4461705]i also think people give McElroy too much credit based on a couple of preseason appearances.

What I saw was a good game manager with lackluster arm strength. JMO.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with that.

I don't think anyone expects the #3 to be a starter. But someone who can keep things in check if he's forced to play.

Rather that than a guy with a strong arm who's erratic and inconsistent.