Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL.com: Just Brady and Welker enjoying the Derby together.

NFL.com: Just Brady and Welker enjoying the Derby together.

[url]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828e7b59/article/brady-welker-roll-in-high-fashion-at-kentucky-derby?module=HP11_content_stream[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/brady-welker-120506-ts.jpg[/IMG]

Tom Brady and Wes Welker do Saturday's Kentucky Derby in style.

While rookies league-wide toiled through minicamps this weekend, New England Patriots luminaries Tom Brady and Wes Welker ditched their playbooks to attend Saturday's 138th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs.

Brady was decked out in Tom Ford -- and, frankly, we have no idea what that means, except it sounds expensive. I asked ATL's Dan Hanzus for his thoughts on Welker's get-up: "He looks like a squirrely mid-level henchman from an early '90s Cinemax action thriller. The type of guy who gets easily dispatched during a third-act fight scene."

Precisely.

For Brady, this represents a promising upgrade from the Great Gatsby look of yesteryear. No hoodies within a thousand miles of this affair.

[B]Here is where Jets fans win: We learned that Brady bolted the Derby with wife Gisele Bundchen to attend celebrity stylist Harry Josh's first annual "Hairball Party!" in Manhattan, per JustJared.com.[/B]

Friends: A "Hairball Party," only slightly less troublesome than THIS visual horror.

As for Welker, the man rivals Charles Bukowski in his love of the track and might have used this as a scouting trip, considering he owns a minority share in a 2-year-old filly named Gypsy Robin.

The upshot: We can't wait for football to start.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jxc;4461240][url]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d828e7b59/article/brady-welker-roll-in-high-fashion-at-kentucky-derby?module=HP11_content_stream[/url][/QUOTE]

I hope Welkers horse doesn't drop his jockey right before the finish line..:P

Hall Of Fame
    Brady's plugs have grown in nicely. Giselle definitely hooked him up with a great doc.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4461244][IMG]http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/brady-welker-120506-ts.jpg[/IMG]

Tom Brady and Wes Welker do Saturday's Kentucky Derby in style.

While rookies league-wide toiled through minicamps this weekend, New England Patriots luminaries Tom Brady and Wes Welker ditched their playbooks to attend Saturday's 138th Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs.

Brady was decked out in Tom Ford -- and, frankly, we have no idea what that means, except it sounds expensive. I asked ATL's Dan Hanzus for his thoughts on Welker's get-up: "He looks like a squirrely mid-level henchman from an early '90s Cinemax action thriller. The type of guy who gets easily dispatched during a third-act fight scene."

Precisely.

For Brady, this represents a promising upgrade from the Great Gatsby look of yesteryear. No hoodies within a thousand miles of this affair.

[B]Here is where Jets fans win: We learned that Brady bolted the Derby with wife Gisele Bundchen to attend celebrity stylist Harry Josh's first annual "Hairball Party!" in Manhattan, per JustJared.com.[/B]

Friends: A "Hairball Party," only slightly less troublesome than THIS visual horror.

As for Welker, the man rivals Charles Bukowski in his love of the track and might have used this as a scouting trip, considering he owns a minority share in a 2-year-old filly named Gypsy Robin.

The upshot: We can't wait for football to start.[/QUOTE]

Ghey...definitely ghey

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Super ghey

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Some Jets fans preoccupation with Tom Brady is starting to get embarrassing.

All League
    There were reports that Mark Sanchez and Santonio Holmes were also at the Derby, but Jet fans just didn't care. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;4461278]Some Jets fans preoccupation with Tom Brady is starting to get embarrassing.[/QUOTE]

At least it's limited to the local closet homosexual community.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 05-06-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4461281]There were reports that Mark Sanchez and Santonio Holmes were also at the Derby, but Jet fans just didn't care. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Sanchez was at the fight last night. He probably ****ed Kate Upton afterwards

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4461287]Sanchez was at the fight last night. He probably ****ed Kate Upton afterwards[/QUOTE]

Meh. I read she's fat now.

What a cupola faigs.

Jets Insider VIP
    These guys should be in a movie like Dumb and Dumber. Except call it Ghey and Gheyer.

All League
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4461287]Sanchez was at the fight last night. He probably ****ed Kate Upton afterwards[/QUOTE]Only kidding Buzz, just an ironic method to tweek Jet fans who seem have an unhealthy interest in all things Tom Brady.

I knew it was unlikely the Sanchez was there, but even if he had been, Brady's presence would have been more interesting to that group of Jet fans.

I think SG would get his wish for fewer Pats fans here......[b]IF[/b] there simply were fewer threads that featured the Patriots..

Veteran
    [QUOTE=patsfanken;4461313]Only kidding Buzz, just an ironic method to tweek Jet fans who seem have an unhealthy interest in all things Tom Brady.

I knew it was unlikely the Sanchez was there, but even if he had been, Brady's presence would have been more interesting to that group of Jet fans.

I think SG would get his wish for fewer Pats fans here......[b]IF[/b] there simply were fewer threads that featured the Patriots..[/QUOTE]

True, but did you see the photo???

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4461281]There were reports that Mark Sanchez and Santonio Holmes were also at the Derby, but Jet fans just didn't care. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[B]Lame[/B]...but what do you expect from a so called Patriots* fan who continually posts on a rivals fan board.

I call it pathetic.

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4461313]Only kidding Buzz, just an ironic method to tweek Jet fans who seem have an unhealthy interest in all things Tom Brady.

I think SG would get his wish for fewer Pats fans here......[b]IF[/b] there simply were fewer threads that featured the Patriots..[/QUOTE]

Wow!! You are a really a piece of work. You rip Jets fans for posting a thread with a Patriots* subject, yet you spend all your time on a Jets fan board.

What an imbecilic post.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4461246]I hope Welkers horse doesn't drop his jockey right before the finish line..:P[/QUOTE]

Hey Savage, GFY. :yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4461287]Sanchez was at the fight last night. He probably ****ed Kate Upton afterwards[/QUOTE]

How many attempts did it take him to find the hole?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4461370]How many attempts did it take him to find the hole?[/QUOTE]

The same amount of times welky checked himself in the mirror to make sure that cute little hat was sitting just so perfect