1) The Vikings are sold for a cool 2 Billion, and are moved to LA
2) RG3 has a better rookie season than Luck, driving the internet crazy. ( i do believe Luck will be the better QB over their careers)
3) The Bears win the NFC North, and Arizona wins the west
4) SF and the NYGiants the 2 NFC championship teams, do not make the playoffs
5) Payton Manning wins the league MVP, even though his numbers are dwarfed by Brady and the Pats finish with a better record than the Broncos.
And a bonus prediction: The pro bowl is saved, because as awful as it is, it is still by far the highest rated All Star game, and that is too much money for a network to lose this game. after they just spent a billion on NFL TV rights, and not have this extra NFL game to sell.
Who starts at ANY position doesn't matter, as long as the Jets are winning the games.
Tebow 16 Cold off the bench Starts + 12 backup plays:
Passing - 17 TD's to 9 Int's, 1.9 to 1 Ratio, 2,383 yds, PER 75.1
Rushing - 12 TD's to 6 LPF's with 887 yds.
Total = 29 TD's to 15 Turnovers, 1.93 to 1 Ratio with 3,270 yds.
Sanchez 3rd year starter, 2011 Core Stats:
Passing - 26 TD's, 18 Ints, 1.4 to 1 Ratio, 3,474 yds, PER 78.2
Rushing - 6 TD's, 3 LPF's, 103 yds.
Total = 32 TD's to 21 Turnovers, 1.52 to 1 Ratio with 3,577 yds.
No other comment, just listing the actual stats for information purposes, you can make your own judgments.
How and when they use each of their players is up to the coaches.
Both are capable players as Playoff winning QB's imoho.
4. certainly possible
[QUOTE=sharachow;4462431]Made this thread so people can post their bold predictions for the Jets next season
My Bold Predictions:
1: Tim Tebow Will NOT Start a game- [B]He will start by wk 6 if not sooner. [/B]
2: Terrance Ganaway over takes Shonn Greene as our starting RB by week 6 and is successful- [B]a 50 percent chance this happens. [/B]
3: Mark Sanchez throws 3400+ yrds 20+TD less than 15 INTs and 60% comp- [B]in his dreams unless we are number 1 everywhere and our defense is the 85' bears.
4: Stephen Hill wil lead Jets in Receiving yrds and TDs- [B]not happening tone will throw his fits and sanchez not being a leader will cave and try to force to many throws to him. [/B]
5: Aaron Maybin wins Starting OLB role and has 10+Sacks- [B]possible but i think he is best as a situational rusher[/B] [/QUOTE]
People here drink alot of green koolaide..........you should have a seperate what are the realistic expectations not madden ones just sayin.............;)
2. Stephen Hill leads all Jets receivers in receptions for the season with 11 for well over 50 yards. 4 of the receptions are from Jeremy Kerley. Jeff Cumberland has second most catches with 2 for 3 yards.
3. Santonio Holmes revolts by week 7 and quits before getting on the plane for Boston.
4. Tebow implores Holmes to join his prayer group and come back "for the good of the team".
5. Holmes tells Tebow to "LOLGFY, without the LOL part".
It's so hard to predict Sanchez, but I think Holmes gets 800-900 yards and 7 touchdowns being the #1. Every other skill player on the offense is either a rookie or unproven, besides Greene....Sparano had better be a genius to turn this offense into something