Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 134

Thread: Tammy boys new hair do.

  1. #61
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Typing and holding your penis at the same time and no grammatical errors? Not bad.
    There are americans around here who will make your countrymen realize how pathetic they are

  2. #62
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    With or without make-up, average looking females do not make $45 million a year.
    Kardashians?

    Hiltons?


  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Kardashians?

    Hiltons?
    Those skanks don't even come close to what Bundchen makes.

  4. #64
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Those skanks don't even come close to what Bundchen makes.
    Google it. You're wrong.

    You'd think being wrong about football would be enough for you.

  5. #65
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Really? She's a 32 year old mother who, at that age, is elderly for a supermodel. She's also the first billionaire supermodel, so clearly a few people disagree with you. Please post a pic of your significant other so we all can compare and contrast.
    She has a net worth of 250 million but Forbes said she may make the billion mark if all her business investments work out..

    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...hen-net-worth/

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Google it. You're wrong.

    You'd think being wrong about football would be enough for you.
    Winfrey made an estimated $290 million between May 2010 and May 2011, which is $200 million more than Gaga banked in second place. As Forbes notes, however, with Winfrey’s show gone and her network yet to deliver on high expectations, that gap may close come next year’s rankings.

    Coming in at No. 3 is Bethenny Frankel with $55 million, thanks to her Skinnygirl branding savvy. She beats out Gisele Bundchen, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift, and Judge Judy Sheindlin, who are in a four-way tie at fourth place with $45 million each. Process that. Katy Perry ($44 million), Beyoncé Knowles ($35 million), and Danielle Steel ($35 million).

    Those skanks aren't even in the top ten.

    http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/10/05/op...rey-lady-gaga/

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    She has a net worth of 250 million but Forbes said she may make the billion mark if all her business investments work out..
    I hope Mark Brunell is not her Financial Advisor.

  8. #68
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Then why is she the highest paid model in the world?

    She must just be a system model.
    well a lot of people enjoy soccer as well....

  9. #69
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    42,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    I hope Mark Brunell is not her Financial Advisor.
    Before Brady she dated Leonardo DiCaprio she must have towered over him in high heels..

  10. #70
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Winfrey made an estimated $290 million between May 2010 and May 2011, which is $200 million more than Gaga banked in second place. As Forbes notes, however, with Winfrey’s show gone and her network yet to deliver on high expectations, that gap may close come next year’s rankings.

    Coming in at No. 3 is Bethenny Frankel with $55 million, thanks to her Skinnygirl branding savvy. She beats out Gisele Bundchen, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift, and Judge Judy Sheindlin, who are in a four-way tie at fourth place with $45 million each. Process that. Katy Perry ($44 million), Beyoncé Knowles ($35 million), and Danielle Steel ($35 million).

    Those skanks aren't even in the top ten.

    http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/10/05/op...rey-lady-gaga/
    You actually went and searched for it. And it must have been a long search for you to cherry pick this particular one.

    Mission accomplished.

  11. #71
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Winfrey made an estimated $290 million between May 2010 and May 2011, which is $200 million more than Gaga banked in second place. As Forbes notes, however, with Winfrey’s show gone and her network yet to deliver on high expectations, that gap may close come next year’s rankings.

    Coming in at No. 3 is Bethenny Frankel with $55 million, thanks to her Skinnygirl branding savvy. She beats out Gisele Bundchen, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift, and Judge Judy Sheindlin, who are in a four-way tie at fourth place with $45 million each. Process that. Katy Perry ($44 million), Beyoncé Knowles ($35 million), and Danielle Steel ($35 million).

    Those skanks aren't even in the top ten.

    http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/10/05/op...rey-lady-gaga/
    Clearly too much time on your hands. So sad.

  12. #72
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post


    .


    sort of a reverse Gumby

    solid look
    totally nailed it!

  13. #73
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    With or without make-up, average looking females do not make $45 million a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Coming in at No. 3 is Bethenny Frankel with $55 million, thanks to her Skinnygirl branding savvy. She beats out Gisele Bundchen, Ellen DeGeneres, Taylor Swift, and Judge Judy Sheindlin, who are in a four-way tie at fourth place with $45 million each. ($35 million).
    Whoops

  14. #74
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I the only one who thinks that Bridget Moynihan is hotter than Giselle? Too bad Brady's first born son has the initials JET. He'll be a 3rd round QB prospect in 20 years and Jets fans will be like, "no no no no!" Or maybe? ;-)
    Last edited by ASG0531; 05-08-2012 at 04:11 PM.

  15. #75
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    10,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that Bridget Moynihan is hotter than Giselle? Too bad Brady's first born son has the initials JET. Will haunt him for life, obv =)
    :sigh: No. You're not. I love Bridget. And for that, I'll reluctantly take back my typing/penis comment.

  16. #76
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was looking at the top 50 hottest brazilian babes in the world ranked on some website the other day. Giselle was #2. i don't get it. who wants a 6ft tall girl with an A cup braw and a face that resembles sarah jessica parker? Well besides for Tom Brady.

  17. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that Bridget Moynihan is hotter than Giselle? Too bad Brady's first born son has the initials JET. He'll be a 3rd round QB prospect in 20 years and Jets fans will be like, "no no no no!" Or maybe? ;-)
    Huh?


  18. #78
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should start a rockabilly band.

  19. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    i was looking at the top 50 hottest brazilian babes in the world ranked on some website the other day. Giselle was #2. i don't get it. who wants a 6ft tall girl with an A cup braw and a face that resembles sarah jessica parker? Well besides for Tom Brady.
    "A" cup?




    Seriously....?




  20. #80
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    gainesville ga
    Posts
    822
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4462637]

    I was thinking more like this.....I wonder if he uses the same hair jell.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us