Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Tammy boys new hair do.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

sort of a reverse Gumby

solid look
    The reverse Gumby. The Patriots' newest offensive play, look for Tommy to call it next season.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The reverse Gumby. The Patriots' newest offensive play, look for Tommy to call it next season.

Pretty sure that's what Tom and Wes call their tickle-fights. Ok, to be fair, the tickle-fights are the foreplay, the "reverse gumby" follows.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by dameangreenkillingmachine View Post
    i was looking at the top 50 hottest brazilian babes in the world ranked on some website the other day. Giselle was #2. i don't get it. who wants a 6ft tall girl with an A cup braw and a face that resembles sarah jessica parker? Well besides for Tom Brady.
    Her heritage is German after the 2nd world war many Nazi's went to South America..

Jets Insider VIP
    Seriously loving how the trolls come out to defend Brady's girl with such vigor. LOL at digging up financial net worth of guiselle as retort for Brady's faggy hair style.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    :sigh: No. You're not. I love Bridget. And for that, I'll reluctantly take back my typing/penis comment.
    You and ASG should move to Boston........we have average looking middle aged Irish women on every corner!!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    looks like the ol' milk man is keeping billy's wife happy

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Nope. Not Patriots. Tom Brady's hair....

seriously dudes, get over it.
    6.25 posts/day.

watch out, tex.

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    6.25 posts/day.

watch out, tex.
    et tu, Stanley?

Didn't know you were so interested in me. Must be lonely though, being the only Jets fan in PTown.

All League
    Really? She's a 32 year old mother who, at that age, is elderly for a supermodel. She's also the first billionaire supermodel, so clearly a few people disagree with you. Please post a pic of your significant other so we all can compare and contrast.
    Well I think that's a big part of the problem. She is past her prime. Good looking... sure. Hotter than I'll ever get in my lifetime? Without a doubt. But there are a lot of models that I find a lot more attractive than her IMO. ESPECIALLY in that picture in the link. I wouldn't even guess that she's a supermodel based on that picture.

All League
    et tu, Stanley?

Didn't know you were so interested in me. Must be lonely though, being the only Jets fan in PTown.
    you've showed your hand, Gronk. Welcome back!

All Pro
    i was looking at the top 50 hottest brazilian babes in the world ranked on some website the other day. Giselle was #2. i don't get it. who wants a 6ft tall girl with an A cup braw and a face that resembles sarah jessica parker? Well besides for Tom Brady.
    Just imagine her in tall leather boots, a corset and a long whip. She's the German prototype. I can't believe someone hasn't already posted a pic.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    From TMZ on twitter. Just had to laugh when I saw the picture. How far do you go for a supermodel wife??

@TMZ: Tom Brady -- Gisele MUST Be Behind Ridiculous New Hairdo http://t.co/oIIIGuXZ
    I don't know, but if gets me 3 trophies and what I think is a hot piece of ass, all the way.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Then why is she the highest paid model in the world?

She must just be a system model.
    Why is A-Rod the highest paid baseball player in the world? Because at one point he was (arguably) the best baseball player in the world. Doesn't mean he still is. Hell, doesn't mean he ever was... just that one person/team thought he was. Same can be said for her.

funny thing is everyone posting in this thread would do their hair that way if it meant banging gisele...end of convo, /thread /hating

btw, this does not change the fact that tom brady is a homo.

Quote Originally Posted by rep View Post
    Why is A-Rod the highest paid baseball player in the world? Because at one point he was (arguably) the best baseball player in the world. Doesn't mean he still is. Hell, doesn't mean he ever was... just that one person/team thought he was. Same can be said for her.
    Bad analogy, she didn't sign a 10 year contact, they have to be able to bring it every year.

You guys are confusing "model" with "pretty." fashion models are all about how clothes look on them.

God I hate the off season.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    When she has her makeup on. Without the makeup and photo retouching, she is very average.
    And this is different from your women? Pics or STFU!

All Pro
    Me. I love tall skinny rich women. Looks are very overrated and easily taken care of with makeup.

Jets Insider VIP
    Says the loser who lives on a jets forum.
    That's good!

FF2, can't understand why you don't love the offseason. We're going to hit 100 posts on a thread about Tom Brady's hairdo and his wife's relative hotness. Topical, important issues in the world of the football fan.

And of course better than last year at this time.

Says the loser who lives on a jets forum.
    +10 Billion.