Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tammy boys new hair do.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    The Gisselle thing is all a ruze....he seems much happier with Welker on his arm:

Wow...

I have no problem with being gay but this picture seals the deal. Tom Brady is gay.

Good for him if that's what he's into, but there's now way he's not gay after looking at this picture.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Then why is she the highest paid model in the world?

She must just be a system model.
    Okay, that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post

Extremely overrated.
    Really? She's a 32 year old mother who, at that age, is elderly for a supermodel. She's also the first billionaire supermodel, so clearly a few people disagree with you. Please post a pic of your significant other so we all can compare and contrast.

Hall Of Fame
    WTF.

Thank God that he is good at football b.c he is truly a doosh. Who the phuck would ever wear their hair like that?

Only thing I can think of is that it is a semi comb-over to cover up hair loss or fresh hair plugs. He has definitely gotten his hairline on his forehead worked on.

Hall Of Fame
    Anyone knocking Giselle needs to get a clue.

I guarantee she is hotter than any woman anybody on this site has ever been with.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    "My husband cannot f---g throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time!"
    ~ ~ mine can

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Really? She's a 32 year old mother who, at that age, is elderly for a supermodel. She's also the first billionaire supermodel, so clearly a few people disagree with you. Please post a pic of your significant other so we all can compare and contrast.

Thanks for the info, Mama Bundchen

This is like a 5 on the "Brady Ghey" scale. Haters are gonna hate until they can't hate no more. Brady's rich. Filthy Rich. And his wife makes more money than him, by a long shot. She might as well dress him.

Sanchez dreams of the world Brady lives in, on and off the field.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 05-08-2012 at 02:37 PM.

All League
    If the janitor at that event had the same hair style people would be laughing at his bed head. TB could take a steamy on the red carpet and people would lovingly warm their hands over it.

It's TB's world...deal with it.

All Pro
    What did Tammy boys new hair do? It made make him look like a walking quif, that's what. Super-rich, married to an even richer super-model, he's still a walking quif.

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    What did Tammy boys new hair do? It made make him look like a walking quif, that's what. Super-rich, married to an even richer super-model, he's still a walking quif.
    Amen! He still looks stupid as FACK.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    The Gisselle thing is all a ruze....he seems much happier with Welker on his arm:

That makes A LOT OF SENSE!!! Rock Hudson had a Hot Wife too!!!

So are there really a posse of pat fans who troll JI to defend Giselle? LOL talk about putting the "pat" in pathetic

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Anyone knocking Giselle needs to get a clue.

I guarantee she is hotter than any woman anybody on this site has ever been with.
    When she has her makeup on. Without the makeup and photo retouching, she is very average.

Again, Sanchez dreams to live every moment in Brady's shoes... ain't no tail the former wants that the latter couldn't get if he snapped his fingers. Unfortunately the man is married. It would never a be a fair fight anyway.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Again, Sanchez dreams to live every moment in Brady's shoes... ain't no tail the former wants that the latter couldn't get if he snapped his fingers. Unfortunately the man is married. It would never a be a fair fight anyway.
    Typing and holding your penis at the same time and no grammatical errors? Not bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    When she has her makeup on. Without the makeup and photo retouching, she is very average.
    With or without make-up, average looking females do not make $45 million a year.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    With or without make-up, average looking females do not make $45 million a year.
    J.K Rowling looks pretty good, but I'd stop short of calling her gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

sort of a reverse Gumby

solid look

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusPrime View Post
    I can't be the only one who doesn't find Gisele to be that attractive, right? I mean she is good looking but I don't really compare her to other super models. I never understood the appeal.
    She has appeal with guys that are attracted to very masculine looking women.

aka guys afraid to come out