Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Nike Jets Jersey

[QUOTE=SAR I;4464488]Same here.

But the bigger issue is that there isn't a single player on the team that you can say you'd put his name on your back. Revis is going to hold out eventually, strong possibility he'd force his way out. Sanchez is a question mark. Tebow is for girls. No RB, no WR, no TE, no nothing but Mangold and there are tons of Mangold jerseys out there already. On D, forget it, Harris is played, and all of the rookies and second year guys are wait-and-see.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but my 2000 Nike Pennington jersey might be my only option this season. Can't be seen in my Bart Scott, don't feel strongly enough about any existing player, don't know enough about any new players.

Not a good year to buy a new Jets jersey.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I would get a Hill jersey, I think. Him, or Holmes just because I support him regardless of what kind of douche he is.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4464488]Same here.

But the bigger issue is that there isn't a single player on the team that you can say you'd put his name on your back. Revis is going to hold out eventually, strong possibility he'd force his way out. Sanchez is a question mark. Tebow is for girls. No RB, no WR, no TE, no nothing but Mangold and there are tons of Mangold jerseys out there already. On D, forget it, Harris is played, and all of the rookies and second year guys are wait-and-see.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but my 2000 Nike Pennington jersey might be my only option this season. Can't be seen in my Bart Scott, don't feel strongly enough about any existing player, don't know enough about any new players.

Not a good year to buy a new Jets jersey.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Agree.

I've been contemplating getting a new jersey for a few months, but it seems like a poor investment right now.

I'd get a Mangold or Brick jersey, but I'm 5'11" 160lbs and it seems to be taboo to get a lineman jersey at my size. Of the young players, I think a Wilkerson jersey would be a solid investment.

I might just sack up and get the Revis jersey. Even if he only plays 1-2 more years for the team, his 5+ years with the team were/are legendary and I'll have no regrets wearing it 10 years from now.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I own 3 authentic jerseys. Namath, Klecko, and Martin. All will be wearable for eternity IMO.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=money.valley;4463691]has you guys bought you a nike jersey? i've just placed my order for my revis nike jersey . can wait to get it .:D

[url]http://www.weiketrade.com/Product/Pro6029.Html[/url][/QUOTE]

The fact that only the Tebow Jersey looks better in knock off form than our flagship D player is Sad...I was going to get a new jersey but the two players jerseys on the same site look completely different

The safest purchase right now (outside of Mangold, Harris, and D'Brick) would be a Holmes, because we're stuck with his ass for a few more years.

I almost bought an authentic Sanchez in protest of the Tebow trade, but decided against it. That's too much money to spend in protest.

"I'm pissed off at the Jets!!!....So I'm going to spend $300 on one of their jerseys!!!!"

Yeah...that didn't make a whole lot of sense.

[QUOTE=JB1089;4464513]The safest purchase right now (outside of Mangold, Harris, and D'Brick) would be a Holmes, because we're stuck with his ass for a few more years.

I almost bought an authentic Sanchez in protest of the Tebow trade, but decided against it. That's too much money to spend in protest.

"I'm pissed off at the Jets!!!....So I'm going to spend $300 on one of their jerseys!!!!"

Yeah...that didn't make a whole lot of sense.[/QUOTE]

that works to me

[QUOTE=McGinley;4464487]I haven't bought one of the new Nike jersey's, but if I did it would be an authentic and not some fake from china.[/QUOTE]

They are all made in China.

I am not spending one cent on Jets apparell, I am close to burning it all if we have a lousy season. I don't care if they change the name and colors, no more $ on NFL stuff. F THEM!!!!

[QUOTE=srobjets;4464581]They are all made in China.[/QUOTE]

Exactly and to the untrained eye the Jerseys look identical. Unless you like wasting money, there is no reason to get an authentic jersey.

[QUOTE=srobjets;4464581]They are all made in China.[/QUOTE]

You get my point, though.

Sorry that I don't wanna buy a cheap knock off.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Size 40? are you a midget?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=BigJet85;4464511]The fact that only the Tebow Jersey looks better in knock off form than our flagship D player is Sad...I was going to get a new jersey but the two players jerseys on the same site look completely different[/QUOTE]

That's hot!
    Sweat stains included:
    [IMG]http://www.weiketrade.com/pic/201204/1964321.jpg[/IMG]

I know it's a different material, but it'll take a while to get used to it.

[QUOTE=McGinley;4464634]You get my point, though.

Sorry that I don't wanna buy a cheap knock off.[/QUOTE]

Completely understand.

All I know is that about 3 years ago I purchased a dozen of these knockoffs. All jets for family members. Paid $215.00 for the dozen. They match up well against the $300.00 nfl game jersey. The only issue is that they are 1 size smaller than the authentic ones. So far after washing and running through the dryer at leat a 100 times, they still look great and have had no issues.

All League
    I have a few of the Chinese "authentics" and 2 actual authentics. They feel nothing alike. The quality is 200% better on the real ones. The fabric and craftsmanship are worlds apart. They also cost 5x as much.

If you just want a cheap non-screen printed jersey that looks reasonably close to an original though, the knocksoff are fine for a gameday.

All League
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4464111]How will they know? Both are made in the exact same place NOT in the USA.[/QUOTE]

Have you looked at some of the fakes? It's not like they are hard to spot.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;4464780]Have you looked at some of the fakes? It's not like they are hard to spot.[/QUOTE]

You have to know where to get your jersey. If you buy one from the banned OP who knows what you are getting. but there are some decent vendors out there that produce high quality stuff and unless you are an expert you can't tell the difference.

And i have a couple jerseys that are a couple of years old (older curtis martin and newer Revis jersey) and they look like new despite getting word almost every sunday during the football season.

All League
    [QUOTE=revischrist;4464789]You have to know where to get your jersey. If you buy one from the banned OP who knows what you are getting. but there are some decent vendors out there that produce high quality stuff and unless you are an expert you can't tell the difference.

And i have a couple jerseys that are a couple of years old (older curtis martin and newer Revis jersey) and they look like new despite getting word almost every sunday during the football season.[/QUOTE]

I realized that I was not as clear as I intended. I am sure that there are some very good copies that cannot be spotted without giving someone the full TSA Body Grope.

Of course, there are also some that are obvious fakes. At some point, I could see the NFL refusing admission to people wearing a jersey that is the wrong color, lacks the NFL patch, and was made by that noted firm - NNike.

[QUOTE=srobjets;4464709]Completely understand.

All I know is that about 3 years ago I purchased a dozen of these knockoffs. All jets for family members. Paid $215.00 for the dozen. They match up well against the $300.00 nfl game jersey. The only issue is that they are 1 size smaller than the authentic ones. So far after washing and running through the dryer at leat a 100 times, they still look great and have had no issues.[/QUOTE]

First rule NO dryer real or fake it shrinks the numbers and they will always look wrinkled.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;4464780]Have you looked at some of the fakes? It's not like they are hard to spot.[/QUOTE]

My distributor doesnt deal in those cheap fugly ones.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;4464655]Size 40? are you a midget?[/QUOTE]

Size 40 should be the Nike size anyway

Sizes
    48 Medium
    50 Large
    52 XLarge
    54 XXLarge
    56 XXXLarge

40 is an infant size maybe or womens :confused: