Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Can any of you Jersey folk help me out....

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Huntington, NY
    Posts
    8,669

    Can any of you Jersey folk help me out....

    Planning on doing a fishing trip in the Atlantic Highlands next Friday. Looking for a hotel. Can anyone recommend a place nearby that is walking distance to some bars/restaurants? Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,665
    Deja vu

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,257
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Planning on doing a fishing trip in the Atlantic Highlands next Friday. Looking for a hotel. Can anyone recommend a place nearby that is walking distance to some bars/restaurants? Thanks in advance.
    In Atlantic Highlands? or near by... try Red Bank as you may find the right combo.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Huntington, NY
    Posts
    8,669
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    In Atlantic Highlands? or near by... try Red Bank as you may find the right combo.
    I don't know anything about the area. Boat is in the Highlands. Looking at a map Red Bank seems close enough. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,656
    Bahr's Landing is the place to eat in Atlantic Highlands.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,571

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by GMCJETS View Post
    Bahr's Landing is the place to eat in Atlantic Highlands.
    +1

    Dont know about hotels though.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us