Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Revis Rips Mumbles and Brady(merged)

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;4465175]The idea of hearing Mumbles say suck my d*** is hilarious

Like his mistress in Park Slope couldnt do that[/QUOTE]

I can't believe he commanded his own son to fellate him. What a sicko.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's worse? Losing to the Giants in the Superbowl, or getting upset by the Jets in New England despite blowing them out by 42 points earlier in the year?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4465214]What's worse? Losing to the Giants in the Superbowl, or getting upset by the Jets in New England despite blowing them out by 42 points earlier in the year?[/QUOTE]

Losing to the Giants, twice, on last minute plays that could have gone either way.

Much worse.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4465219]Losing to the Giants, twice, on last minute plays that could have gone either way.

Much worse.[/QUOTE]

I agree completely. Win these two games and the Brady Patriots probably get the vote as the greatest team ever, and they also have the historic accomplishment of a 19-0 season. As it stands, there's divided opinion that they're even the team of the 2001-10 decade, the Steelers being the other contender.

(And yes, I get it, the three Super Bowls, to some, get the Spygate asterisk, etc. etc. etc., ad nauseum. As to that, there is no official asterisk in place, is there? Second, even if there were, Roger Maris had one for a while, didn't he? I don't like it that they won. But they won.)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4465214]What's worse? Losing to the Giants in the Superbowl, or getting upset by the Jets in New England despite blowing them out by 42 points earlier in the year?[/QUOTE]

Not even close.

Those two losses to the Giants were absolutely brutal, especially '07.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4465230]Not even close.

Those two losses to the Giants were absolutely brutal, especially '07.[/QUOTE]

So massive fail, in other words? ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4465231]So massive fail, in other words? ;)[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;4465175]The idea of hearing Mumbles say suck my d*** is hilarious. Like his mistress in Park Slope couldnt do that[/QUOTE]

Bellycheat has a bootycall in Park Slope, Brooklyn? So is he cheating on the woman who (worked for the Gints) cheated on her husband to be with him in the first place?

:jawdrop:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4465230]Not even close.

Those two losses to the Giants were absolutely brutal, especially '07.[/QUOTE]

By the way, TX, referring to Brady's comment about the Jet game being his worst loss---consider the possibility that as hard as the Super Bowl losses were, they came to a team that Brady respects. Perhaps it's indicative of how much Brady--and his coach--detest the Jets.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4465069]So Revis has a problem about other coaches talking smack. Its a good thing he plays for a coach who would never do that.[/QUOTE]
    yeah rex is known for taunting offenses :rolleyes:
    revis already said its cool to talk smack, what are you talking about. does rex go out there and bash the pats offense? you dont really understand the issue. revis basically said if you get personal dont be surprised if you get a similar response and thats the way it should be

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DaBallhawk;4465253]yeah rex is known for taunting offenses :rolleyes:
    revis already said its cool to talk smack, what are you talking about. does rex go out there and bash the pats offense? you dont really understand the issue. revis basically said if you get personal dont be surprised if you get a similar response and thats the way it should be[/QUOTE]

Calling a coach a jerk and a QB a pu$$y on national tv isn't personal? Yet making a side comment (supposedly) to one's son after a game is?

Yeah, ok.

It's funny that Jets players think they can talk all kinds of smack, do back flips on someone else's field after a win, and then whine like gradeschool girls when they "hear" they've been dissed by someone under his breath.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bullitt929;4465240]By the way, TX, referring to Brady's comment about the Jet game being his worst loss---consider the possibility that as hard as the Super Bowl losses were, they came to a team that Brady respects. Perhaps it's indicative of how much Brady--and his coach--detest the Jets.[/QUOTE]

That's quite possible. Also possible is that almost everyone was looking past the Jets that day because of the total thrashing they had put on them the previous game. Their cockiness cost them another trip to the SB IMO, and I think Brady knows it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4465283]Their cockiness cost them another trip to the SB IMO, and I think Brady knows it.[/QUOTE]

Good. I hope it stings every day for the rest of his life.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GuidoYaztremski;4465283]That's quite possible. Also possible is that almost everyone was looking past the Jets that day because of the total thrashing they had put on them the previous game. Their cockiness cost them another trip to the SB IMO, and I think Brady knows it.[/QUOTE]

That would make your QB, HC and coaching staff along with most of the roster complete and utter morons.

Nothing like insulting the team that beat your team and a lame desperate attempt to take away what happened that day.

Yes, we lost, gave you the game, you didnt win.

Pathetic Vinny. Go to a Pats boards where the circle jerk can agree to that kind of nonsense. I'm sure in your limited mind, you think every loss is explained off by some similar excuse.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bullitt929;4465179]Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. is as American as George Washington. He cannot tell a lie.

On the other hand, was George thinking straight when he stood up in the front of the boat in the Delaware? I'm going with Brady not thinking straight on this one.[/QUOTE]

The Super Bowl losses were neutral site, the Colts AFCCG was in Indy.

The Jets game was at home, against a team the Pats had beaten 45-3 earlier that year on the same field, against a team Brady has repeatedly stated he hates and has no respect for.

Plus, while he Giants defensive line dominated the Pats offensive line, Brady had decent time against the Jets. Rex just fooled him and he couldn't find the open guy.

I think the 18-1 loss is the worst of his career, but an argument can be made for the Jets game, given 1) it was at home 2) he hated the team he lost to and 3) he was the number 1 culprit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4465067]No problem with what Revis said at all. And Pats fans shouldn't have a problem with it either. Rex is a big mouth, Belichick is a jerk....facts are facts. Objective people can agree on things like that.[/QUOTE]

It's Where's the Homer 101 for anyone who disagrees.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it bothers Revis so much, do something about it. Why is it that the people complaining are always the one on the losing side of things? I was equally critical of Branch for calling the Jets "classless" after they won. It seems we're living in times when it's acceptable to whine about the other team when you get beat. I'm not sure why people are okay with that coming from anyone. If I hear my kid talking like that, I tell him to close his mouth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CleatMarks;4465381]If it bothers Revis so much, do something about it. Why is it that the people complaining are always the one on the losing side of things? I was equally critical of Branch for calling the Jets "classless" after they won. It seems we're living in times when it's acceptable to whine about the other team when you get beat. I'm not sure why people are okay with that coming from anyone. [B]If I hear my kid talking like that, I tell him to close his mouth[/B].[/QUOTE]

Old school...unfortunately.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ironman61;4465100]I challenge ANY jet fan to find one disrespectful comment by BB about the Jets. [/QUOTE]

"I, BB, resign as the HC of the NYJ" (but thanks for the million dollars)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4465132]What a ridiculous comment. :rolleyes:

Rex doesn't even know the offensive formations, let alone the plays.[/QUOTE]

... while BB knows them before the other team even [I]lines up[/I]