Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plex on Sirius this Afternoon

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Plex on Sirius this Afternoon

Had only great things to say about the Jets. Said he had trouble getting his legs back after the two year layoff but he thinks he's getting there now. Loves Rex. Said, "if you can't play for Rex who can you play for?" Spoke very highly of Sanchez. Said he loved his teammates. Said he had spoken to Tanenbaum at some point but it hadn't gone anywhere. (I don't think he's a good match for this year despite his affection for the team.)

He talked freely about teams that could be a good match (all brought up by the interviewers), including Cleveland, Carolina, Oakland and the Dolphins. But when he signed off I'm pretty sure he said "Go Green!" That's what I like to hear.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pass

Next?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wasn't he gushing about the possibility of joining the Eagles earlier this offseason? I guess he realizes he's more of a beggar than a chooser right now.

Plax made some great plays last year but it's time to move on. We need to go younger and faster, and we did that with Hill.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RIJetFan;4465082]Had only great things to say about the Jets. Said he had trouble getting his legs back after the two year layoff but he thinks he's getting there now. Loves Rex. Said, "if you can't play for Rex who can you play for?" Spoke very highly of Sanchez. Said he loved his teammates. Said he had spoken to Tanenbaum at some point but it hadn't gone anywhere. (I don't think he's a good match for this year despite his affection for the team.)

He talked freely about teams that could be a good match (all brought up by the interviewers), including Cleveland, Carolina, Oakland and the Dolphins. But when he signed off I'm pretty sure he said "Go Green!" That's what I like to hear.[/QUOTE]

he said "Go Green!" = I thought I would have been in Philly by now... If that didn't work out I thought the 49ers would have been in plan... ... If that didn't work out I thought the Ravens might be interested... Since that didn't work out I hope Cleveland, Carolina, Oakland or the Dolphins show some interest soon...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    He needs a job, will say anything to get one. I have absolutely no interest.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** Plax. He gave no heart last season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I've had zero interest on the FA market. I want a job. I wonder if there is any chance that the team who took a chance on me - who I dissed on the way out the door - will be dumb enough to take me back. I hope so, because I'm desperate."

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gsulli5861;4465127]He needs a job, will say anything to get one. I have absolutely no interest.[/QUOTE]

Exactly hes doing ass kissing damage control. DO NOT WANT.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4465129]**** Plax. He gave no heart last season.[/QUOTE]

Gave more then our top paid #1 Wr.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mrcoops;4465134]"I've had zero interest on the FA market. I want a job. I wonder if there is any chance that the team who took a chance on me - [B]who I dissed on the way out the door[/B] - will be dumb enough to take me back. I hope so, because I'm desperate."[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That's almost as funny as Brandon Jacobs seeking out the Jets after blasting them at the end of last year.

These desperate guys can go f-ck themselves.

_

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way. He has his legs back, but he's still too slow. All we need is a one dimensional receiver.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;4465181]Gave more then our top paid #1 Wr.[/QUOTE]

That isn't saying much

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    At this point in his career he's pretty much a red-zone receiver. And he can't play special teams so he won't fit on many rosters.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You gotta be kidding me. What a clown. I thought this guy was supposed to be a gangsta - he spends the entire season ripping his qb and now that reality has set in he's got his tongue straight up in Mark's colon.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4465188]Exactly. That's almost as funny as Brandon Jacobs seeking out the Jets after blasting them at the end of last year.

These desperate guys can go f-ck themselves.

_[/QUOTE]

Plax and Brandon Jacobs should both go on dancing with the stars and be eachother's partner.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now hes saying all the right things since no one wants him

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMO he is the most responsible for the success in the RZ last year.

Hopefully Hill will become that same RZ presence as well as a threat between the 20s.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw that jackass

The only thing Burress has going for him these days is his height.

Totally useless between the 20's.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Plaxico was one of the reasons we had 9 guys in the box on 1st and 2nd down. In the red zone he was a beast, but on the rest of the field he lacked the ability to separate from his defender. He contributed last year, but should have been used differently at times. Hopefully he finds his niche on a team that can use his skills effectively.
    Last edited by John_0515; 05-11-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude thought he could build a jailbird club with Vick who obviously didn't share the sentiment. You tell the Jets, who gave you a chance for a comeback, to piss off, you want to play in Philly, and now you want back?

Enjoy 2012 on the couch and try not to shoot yourself in the eye with that other gun. :zzz: