Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plex on Sirius this Afternoon

All Pro

Plex on Sirius this Afternoon

Had only great things to say about the Jets. Said he had trouble getting his legs back after the two year layoff but he thinks he's getting there now. Loves Rex. Said, "if you can't play for Rex who can you play for?" Spoke very highly of Sanchez. Said he loved his teammates. Said he had spoken to Tanenbaum at some point but it hadn't gone anywhere. (I don't think he's a good match for this year despite his affection for the team.)

He talked freely about teams that could be a good match (all brought up by the interviewers), including Cleveland, Carolina, Oakland and the Dolphins. But when he signed off I'm pretty sure he said "Go Green!" That's what I like to hear.

Wasn't he gushing about the possibility of joining the Eagles earlier this offseason? I guess he realizes he's more of a beggar than a chooser right now.

Plax made some great plays last year but it's time to move on. We need to go younger and faster, and we did that with Hill.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=RIJetFan;4465082]Had only great things to say about the Jets. Said he had trouble getting his legs back after the two year layoff but he thinks he's getting there now. Loves Rex. Said, "if you can't play for Rex who can you play for?" Spoke very highly of Sanchez. Said he loved his teammates. Said he had spoken to Tanenbaum at some point but it hadn't gone anywhere. (I don't think he's a good match for this year despite his affection for the team.)

He talked freely about teams that could be a good match (all brought up by the interviewers), including Cleveland, Carolina, Oakland and the Dolphins. But when he signed off I'm pretty sure he said "Go Green!" That's what I like to hear.[/QUOTE]

he said "Go Green!" = I thought I would have been in Philly by now... If that didn't work out I thought the 49ers would have been in plan... ... If that didn't work out I thought the Ravens might be interested... Since that didn't work out I hope Cleveland, Carolina, Oakland or the Dolphins show some interest soon...

He needs a job, will say anything to get one. I have absolutely no interest.

Jets Insider VIP
    **** Plax. He gave no heart last season.

All Pro
    "I've had zero interest on the FA market. I want a job. I wonder if there is any chance that the team who took a chance on me - who I dissed on the way out the door - will be dumb enough to take me back. I hope so, because I'm desperate."

[QUOTE=gsulli5861;4465127]He needs a job, will say anything to get one. I have absolutely no interest.[/QUOTE]

Exactly hes doing ass kissing damage control. DO NOT WANT.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4465129]**** Plax. He gave no heart last season.[/QUOTE]

Gave more then our top paid #1 Wr.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=mrcoops;4465134]"I've had zero interest on the FA market. I want a job. I wonder if there is any chance that the team who took a chance on me - [B]who I dissed on the way out the door[/B] - will be dumb enough to take me back. I hope so, because I'm desperate."[/QUOTE]

Exactly. That's almost as funny as Brandon Jacobs seeking out the Jets after blasting them at the end of last year.

These desperate guys can go f-ck themselves.

_

No way. He has his legs back, but he's still too slow. All we need is a one dimensional receiver.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=MDL_JET;4465181]Gave more then our top paid #1 Wr.[/QUOTE]

That isn't saying much

At this point in his career he's pretty much a red-zone receiver. And he can't play special teams so he won't fit on many rosters.

You gotta be kidding me. What a clown. I thought this guy was supposed to be a gangsta - he spends the entire season ripping his qb and now that reality has set in he's got his tongue straight up in Mark's colon.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4465188]Exactly. That's almost as funny as Brandon Jacobs seeking out the Jets after blasting them at the end of last year.

These desperate guys can go f-ck themselves.

_[/QUOTE]

Plax and Brandon Jacobs should both go on dancing with the stars and be eachother's partner.

Now hes saying all the right things since no one wants him

Hall Of Fame
    IMO he is the most responsible for the success in the RZ last year.

Hopefully Hill will become that same RZ presence as well as a threat between the 20s.

Jets Insider VIP
    Screw that jackass

The only thing Burress has going for him these days is his height.

Totally useless between the 20's.

Plaxico was one of the reasons we had 9 guys in the box on 1st and 2nd down. In the red zone he was a beast, but on the rest of the field he lacked the ability to separate from his defender. He contributed last year, but should have been used differently at times. Hopefully he finds his niche on a team that can use his skills effectively.
    Last edited by John_0515; 05-11-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Dude thought he could build a jailbird club with Vick who obviously didn't share the sentiment. You tell the Jets, who gave you a chance for a comeback, to piss off, you want to play in Philly, and now you want back?

Enjoy 2012 on the couch and try not to shoot yourself in the eye with that other gun. :zzz: