Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hampur FYI

  1. #1

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    3,684
    Thanks for the warning of the suspect JI advertiser banner disguising itself in a post.

    I will not click.

  3. #3
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Thanks for the warning of the suspect JI advertiser banner disguising itself in a post.

    I will not click.
    It's like you know me....I stared at that and said "I'm being F***ed with" and closed the browser.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Thanks for the warning of the suspect JI advertiser banner disguising itself in a post.

    I will not click.
    Funny part is, I've never seen the ad in the "smart" banners, despite being a regular visitor to Gibson.com.

    Lol.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Funny part is, I've never seen the ad in the "smart" banners, despite being a regular visitor to Gibson.com.

    Lol.
    Lol indeed

  6. #6
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,727
    Church may have broken new ground, Warhole-style, here in oh thirteen. I feel Gary hisself is mocking me from the ether.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I feel Gary hisself is mocking me from the ether.
    Ether that or it's something stronger.

    Ethereal, or is it Memorex?

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,522
    Last time I posted a warning about banner/ad tomfoolery, I was inundated with p0rn site visiting accusations.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us