Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Quick...Need a Telecommuting Reason for Tomorrow

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4465762]Your anal cavity is very unsettled and sore and you have a missing gerbil and hope its not related.[/QUOTE]

I don't get it

All League
    meh. too little too late. compromised by sleeping in late. on train now. amazing butterface sitting across from me. legs like a tennis player. nose like mr ed. her id badge says jayla.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4465913]meh. too little too late. compromised by sleeping in late. on train now. amazing butterface sitting across from me. legs like a tennis player. nose like mr ed. her id badge says jayla.[/QUOTE]

You know what to do.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4465913][B]meh. too little too late. compromised by sleeping in late. on train now.[/B] amazing butterface sitting across from me. legs like a tennis player. nose like mr ed. her id badge says jayla.[/QUOTE]

Poofter.

All League
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4465945]Poofter.[/QUOTE]

It gets worse. Tomorrow I'm driving to Long Island. In a Prius. For my wife's sister's granddaughter's Jewish baby naming ceremony.

fml :(

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4465953]It gets worse. Tomorrow I'm driving to Long Island. [B]In a Prius[/B]. For my wife's sister's granddaughter's Jewish baby naming ceremony.

fml :([/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8&feature=related[/URL]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4465953]It gets worse. Tomorrow I'm driving to Long Island. In a Prius. For my wife's sister's granddaughter's Jewish baby naming ceremony.

You should've been asking for an excuse for that. Prioritize, amigo.

All League
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4465977][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8&feature=related[/URL][/QUOTE]

It's the wife's car. Swear the damned thing should've come with a unicorn bumper sticker. She just sent me email that she got 43.9 mpg on her way to work this morning. Makes me want to shoot a whale.

All League
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4466003]It's the wife's car. Swear the damned thing should've come with a unicorn bumper sticker. [B]She just sent me email that she got 43.9 mpg on her way to work this morning. Makes me want to shoot a whale[/B].[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Let her drive while you surf JI.

All League
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4465989]You should've been asking for an excuse for that. Prioritize, amigo.[/QUOTE]

The following weekend is her boss's son's bar mizvah. Not going. No freakin way. I'll go to mass first. The Mrs. said we have to get him a gift. I said how about Boggle? She dint get it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4465953]It gets worse. Tomorrow I'm driving to Long Island. In a Prius. For my wife's sister's granddaughter's Jewish baby naming ceremony.

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4466036]The following weekend is her boss's son's bar mizvah. Not going. No freakin way. I'll go to mass first. The Mrs. said we have to get him a gift. I said how about Boggle? She dint get it.[/QUOTE]

Those are just awful back to back weekends. Just brutal. No wonder she lets you get your somnambulant hump on!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4465913]amazing butterface sitting across from me. legs like a tennis player. nose like mr ed. her id badge says jayla.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4465937]You know what to do.[/QUOTE]

Gets some oats and a racket?

:dunno:

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Dude... dude :(

What happened to men?

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4466200]Dude... dude :(

What happened to men?[/QUOTE]

My wife asked me to go with her to her best friends baby shower...

I am dropping her off and getting a new lawnmower...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4466209]My wife asked me to go with her to her best friends baby shower...

I am dropping her off and getting a new lawnmower...[/QUOTE]

I went to a "Jack and Jill" (co-ed) baby shower once. It was tolerable because there was booze and only the women had to endure the present opening crap. We guys got drunk(er) and played horseshoes.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4466209]My wife asked me to go with her to her best friends baby shower...

Seriously??? I have never heard of a guy going to a baby shower. My wife didn't even ask me to go to hers. And neither did ex wife for that matter.

All Pro

IMO, that's one of teh few times you are permitted to give your wife the "you have got to be the single stupidest person on the history of the planet" look, with no repercussions.

Ironically, despite having the intelligence of an Albanian dirt-farmer, I have perfected that look.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4466218]I went to a "Jack and Jill" (co-ed) baby shower once. It was tolerable because there was booze and only the women had to endure the present opening crap. We guys got drunk(er) and played horseshoes.[/QUOTE]

My wife tried to pull that sh!t for a shower that she got stuck planning. Her argument was "Why should she have to endure the awfulness that is a baby shower?" I don't have much control over my wife, but I was able to win the day on that one point.

I'm thinking about getting that engraved on a plaque.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4466232]IMO, that's one of teh few times you are permitted to give your wife the "you have got to be the single stupidest person on the history of the planet" look, with no repercussions.

Ironically, despite having the intelligence of an Albanian dirt-farmer, I have perfected that look.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're Albanian....otherwise we're going to now hear it from the JI Albanian lobby. I think Frank Sobodtka is involved with them.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=crasherino;4466245]I hope you're Albanian....otherwise we're going to now hear it from the JI Albanian lobby. I think Frank Sobodtka is involved with them.[/QUOTE]

I WISH I was Albanian. Pretty sure Sobodtka was a polack. Season 2 was underrated, imo.