Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=McGinley;4466882]lol, I'm just rustling jimmies. Calm down.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/293/116/c12.jpg[/img]

Damnit :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4466883][img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/293/116/c12.jpg[/img]

Damnit :D[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/gyropedia/images/a/ae/1327975673381.jpg[/IMG]

lol, you bit hard.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JB1089;4466868]Really?

Fitzpatrick had 24 TD passes and 23 INTs to go along with 0 rushing TDs and 7 fumbles. He had a 79.1 rating to Sanchez's 78.2, with fewer TDs and more turnovers.

What was it about last year's performance that put Fitzpatrick clearly ahead of Sanchez?[/QUOTE]
    The Bills' made a huge miscalculation IMO when they restructured Fitzpatrick's contract. Just like with many players, opposing DC's started figuring out how to diminish him. He became very average after his hot start.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4467113]The Bills' made a huge miscalculation IMO when they restructured Fitzpatrick's contract. Just like with many players, opposing DC's started figuring out how to diminish him. He became very average after his hot start.[/QUOTE]

They, like us, had some serious OL issues. However, unlike us, they addressed that need in round 2 of the draft getting Cordy Glenn, who was considered 1st round talent.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4467113]The Bills' made a huge miscalculation IMO when they restructured Fitzpatrick's contract. Just like with many players, opposing DC's started figuring out how to diminish him. He became very average after his hot start.[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to be too surprised when both VY and Tebow end up starting next season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;4467116]They, like us, had some serious OL issues. However, unlike us, they addressed that need in round 2 of the draft getting Cordy Glenn, who was considered 1st round talent.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna get killed for saying this but I can see the Bills getting a wildcard next season - maybe even win the division.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4468826]I'm gonna get killed for saying this but I can see the Bills getting a wildcard next season - maybe even win the division.[/QUOTE]

It will take 13+ wins next year to win the AFCE, they Bills won't do that.

I definitely could see them going 9-7 and making the playoffs.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4468851]It will take 13+ wins next year to win the AFCE, they Bills won't do that.

I definitely could see them going 9-7 and making the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that I agree with you that the Jets are going to win 13+ games, but hey, I'll take it. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4468851]It will take 13+ wins next year to win the AFCE, they Bills won't do that.

Nope, the Pats will take a step back next season. They won't have the cupcake-fest schedule they had in the regular season last year. The Bills had arguably the best off-season of any team in the AFC East maybe the entire AFC (only team that could say it had better was Denver and who knows about broke-neck Peyton).

Oh and the Bills beat your overrated Pats last year.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Brady is going on the DL with a bruised vagina next season.

I'm calling it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4469244]Brady is going on the DL with a bruised vagina next season.

I'm calling it.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind bruising Giselle's.

Oh!

[img]http://content7.flixster.com/photo/62/89/13/6289133_ori.jpg[/img]