Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Belicheat Hires His Brat

Quote Originally Posted by regen View Post
    And with you, it's a sliding scale I'm sure, which is how you got your GED. No questioning BB is a liar and cheat, though. Must've been a crapp* husband too.

Why you keep defending his personal conduct and try to stick to football (where he's a convicted liar and cheat too BTW) is beyond me. Are you going to try and tell us now that Spygate never happened and BB didn't pony up $500K without a word of protestation?
    Please don't clump me in with Ray-Ray, and as far as wiggling anythings, look to Tom Brady, not me.
    Oh the irony, you calling into question my intellect when it is you who has authored the stupidest thread in the history of the internet. Not to mention your complete lack of reading comprehension. Re-read my post, it wasn't you I was quoting and comparing to Ray Ray, so direct your uniquely hilarious implication that Tom Brady is gay at someone else. But keep up the good work.

And I'm sure the entire JI population thanks you for being the arbiter of high morality and the judge of other's personal lives. Your omnipresence in such matters is quite remarkable.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Oh the irony, you calling into question my intellect when it is you who has authored the stupidest thread in the history of the internet. Not to mention your complete lack of reading comprehension. Re-read my post, it wasn't you I was quoting and comparing to Ray Ray, so direct your uniquely hilarious implication that Tom Brady is gay at someone else. But keep up the good work.

And I'm sure the entire JI population thanks you for being the arbiter of high morality and the judge of other's personal lives. Your omnipresence in such matters is quite remarkable.
    I pay my taxes, live by the Golden Rule (Treat people the way you'd like to be treated in case you didn't know), don't break any laws and am faithful to my wife. Beyond that, I don't care what anyone does, just find it funny when Chowd Trolls insist on defending one of modern sport's true dirtballs, Bill Belicheat, convicted liar and admitted breaker of league rules. By defending him, you send the implicit message that none of that matters as long as he wins football games. You should be mad at him- not me- for forever tainting the Pats SB "victories". Ask the people in Tennessee and St. Louis what they think of Mumbles and his cheating.

Oh, and BTW, between the draft and when camp opens in August is the exact time to bait Trolls like yourself with my (admittedly) juvenile thread. BUT then again, BB was the one who hired his brat to the NE coaching staff- he should've done it draft day if he didn't want anyone to notice. My guess was it was an FU to his son's mother (his former wife- y'know?) for Mother's Day because that's how BB rolls. in the gutter.
    Last edited by regen; 05-13-2012 at 06:56 PM.

I pay my taxes, live by the Golden Rule (Treat people the way you'd like to be treated in case you didn't know), don't break any laws and am faithful to my wife. Beyond that, I don't care what anyone does, just find it funny when Chowd Troll insist on defending one of moden sports true dirtballs, Bill Belicheat, convicted liar and admitted breaker of league rules. By defending him, you send the implicit message that none of that matters as long as he wins football games. You should be mad at him- not me- for forever tainting the Pats SB "victories". Ask the people in Tennessee and St. Louis what they think of Mumbles and his cheating.

Oh, and BTW, between the draft and when camp opens in August is the exact time to bait Trolls like yourself with my (admittedly) juvenile thread. BUT then again, BB was the one who hired his brat to the NE coaching staff- he should've done it draft day if he didn't want anyone to notice. My guess was it was an FU to his son's mother (his former wife- y'know?) for Mother's Day because that's how BB rolls. in the gutter.
    So a guy who pimps his wife on the internet looking for guys to suck her toes is a normal decent person, but a guy who hires his son on mother's day week belongs in the gutter. Only to New Yorkers!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot 86 View Post
    So a guy who pimps his wife on the internet looking for guys to suck her toes is a normal decent person, but a guy who hires his son on mother's day week belongs in the gutter. Only to New Yorkers!!!!!!!!!!
    Even Mumbles thought it was out of line to bring up what Rex does with his wife (thus he sat Welker's sorry butt down for making a smart remark about it.) Who knows who posted that? Oh, and BTW, what a man does with his wife is his own business- as opposed to BB who does his nasty business with another man's wife.

I'm sure Rex would slap you silly if you said a word about it to his face. So he likes his wife's feet? Jesus, who's the judgmental one on this board. You, sir, are beneath contempt and should be banned for life!

Even Mumbles thought it was out of line to bring up what Rex does with his wife (thus he sat Welker's sorry butt down for making a smart remark about it.) Who knows who posted that? Oh, and BTW, what a man does with his wife is his own business- as opposed to BB who does his nasty business with another man's wife.

I'm sure Rex would slap you silly if you said a word about it to his face. So he likes his wife's feet? Jesus, who's the judgmental one on this board. You, sir, are beneath contempt and should be banned for life!
    You do unto others? Really? So to you it's fine to disparage people who don't know and have never met as long as it can be in your anonymous internet bully persona. OK.

Rex posted naked spread eagle crotch shots of his wife on an alt.sex website looking for someone who could "fill all her holes". Yeah, harmless, normal stuff only between husband and wife. Personally, it's his business. Just as it's BB's personal business as to how his marraige was working out at the time he started a relationship. Unlike you, I do live by the golden rule and don't judge people based on their personal choices, creed, color, or even the team they root for.

You do unto others? Really? So to you it's fine to disparage people who don't know and have never met as long as it can be in your anonymous internet bully persona. OK.

Rex posted naked spread eagle crotch shots of his wife on an alt.sex website looking for someone who could "fill all her holes". Yeah, harmless, normal stuff only between husband and wife. Personally, it's his business. Just as it's BB's personal business as to how his marraige was working out at the time he started a relationship. Unlike you, I do live by the golden rule and don't judge people based on their personal choices, creed, color, or even the team they root for.
    Right.....between husband and wife and thousands of people who go to swinger/fetish websites.

Right.....between husband and wife and thousands of people who go to swinger/fetish websites.
    I think the time has come to let regen have the last word in his thread. And then it can fade away as it should have 65 posts ago.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 05-13-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Veteran
    BB would be so proud of you for defending his honor on a jets message board

Uhhhhhhh .... Buddy, Rex, Rob ring any bells ?
    Last edited by Dunnie; 05-14-2012 at 01:16 PM.

The only thing you left out of your so-called Golden Rule, Guido, is cheating on NFL rules. Not once have you even tried to combat those charges because that matter has been settled. BB cheated, paid an unprecedented $500K fine, and the Pats forfeited a #1 draft pick for CHEATING, and since Mangini and McDaniels have both publicly stated the same conduct went on when your team supposedly won your SBs, those "victories" are as forever tainted as Barry Bonds home run record.

As far as "personally it's his business," that's just a smokescreen for your judgmental disapproval of fair Rex's holy marriage, oh yee hypocrite of small mind and shaker of yee smaller genitalia. Stop posting here lest my mighty wrath go out forth thoughout every internet portal and smite yee, you cretinous stinking, loathsome, canker of a man. Begone!! Do not soil this board again, Guido, son of TX, lest you be banished forever to the very Pits of Hell, where you will lay naked between Vince Wilfork's thighs, and yee shall be crushed beneath the sordid, stinking black flesh of that half man/half beast and down in the pus-like fluid of his innumerable boils!!!

All League
    [QUOTE=regen;4467380]
    The only thing you left out of your so-called Golden Rule, Guido, is cheating on NFL rules. Not once have you even tried to combat those charges because that matter has been settled. BB cheated, paid an unprecedented $500K fine, and the Pats forfeited a #1 draft pick for CHEATING, and since Mangini and McDaniels have both publicly stated the same conduct went on when your team supposedly won your SBs, those "victories" are as forever tainted as Barry Bonds home run record.
    You righteous indignation would be admirable if most of it wasn't fiction.
    1. You can't name the NFL "rule" because none was broken.

What the Pats violated was a memo issued to all teams telling them not to film the opposing team's signals from the field. It DID NOT tell them not to attempt to steal signals, because that was and is still allowed.

2. Cheating is taking an unfair advantage. I have yet to have a Jet fan explain how filming random signals would have given the Pats an unfair advantage.in that game. And regen, I know you can't either

3. The commissioner himself stated emphatically that the Pats DIDN'T gain any unfair advantage by those tapes. So where is the "cheating"

4. So what if filming went on prior to the 2007 season. the memo designed to stop it wasn't issued until the off season after the 2006 season. It was perfectly legal to do it in 2001, 2003, and 2004 Jimmy Johnson and other NFL coaches stated they they did it too, It was common practice back then. It had nothing to do with the 3 superbowl wins. Except to give those losers a built in excuse.

5. I know that 43 years of continual disappointment had created a sour and bitter group of fans who no longer take joy in their team's accomplishments, but only take joy in tearing down down others.

That's not to say all Jet fans are that way, but there is a significant number of them. Like you Regen, you spew rumors and innuendos like they were facts. Its the "big lie". Say it enough times and there will be undiscerning people who will begin to believe it.

You also probably believe that Matt Walsh was telling the truth. That there was a 2nd shooter on the Grassy Knoll. That Obama is a secret Muslim. And Rex Ryan is NOT a foot fetish.

As far as "personally it's his business," that's just a smokescreen for your judgmental disapproval of fair Rex's holy marriage, oh yee hypocrite of small mind and shaker of yee smaller genitalia. Stop posting here lest my mighty wrath go out forth thoughout every internet portal and smite yee, you cretinous stinking, loathsome, canker of a man. Begone!! Do not soil this board again, Guido, son of TX, lest you be banished forever to the very Pits of Hell, where you will lay naked between Vince Wilfork's thighs, and yee shall be crushed beneath the sordid, stinking black flesh of that half man/half beast and down in the pus-like fluid of his innumerable boils!!!
    Well, Regen, I have to say that while you are one sick puppy, at least this was creative, amusing, and provides some very interesting an insightful imagery Well done, though I would suggest a more liberal use of paragraphs, and it would read better.

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4467401]

You righteous indignation would be admirable if most of it wasn't fiction.
    1. You can't name the NFL "rule" because none was broken.

What the Pats violated was a memo issued to all teams telling them not to film the opposing team's signals from the field. It DID NOT tell them not to attempt to steal signals, because that was and is still allowed.

2. Cheating is taking an unfair advantage. I have yet to have a Jet fan explain how filming random signals would have given the Pats an unfair advantage.in that game. And regen, I know you can't either

3. The commissioner himself stated emphatically that the Pats DIDN'T gain any unfair advantage by those tapes. So where is the "cheating"

4. So what if filming went on prior to the 2007 season. the memo designed to stop it wasn't issued until the off season after the 2006 season. It was perfectly legal to do it in 2001, 2003, and 2004 Jimmy Johnson and other NFL coaches stated they they did it too, It was common practice back then. It had nothing to do with the 3 superbowl wins. Except to give those losers a built in excuse.

5. I know that 43 years of continual disappointment had created a sour and bitter group of fans who no longer take joy in their team's accomplishments, but only take joy in tearing down down others.

That's not to say all Jet fans are that way, but there is a significant number of them. Like you Regen, you spew rumors and innuendos like they were facts. Its the "big lie". Say it enough times and there will be undiscerning people who will begin to believe it.

You also probably believe that Matt Walsh was telling the truth. That there was a 2nd shooter on the Grassy Knoll. That Obama is a secret Muslim. And Rex Ryan is NOT a foot fetish.

Well, Regen, I have to say that while you are one sick puppy, at least this was creative, amusing, and provides some very interesting an insightful imagery Well done, though I would suggest a more liberal use of paragraphs, and it would read better.
    Wrong. BB didn't lawyer up, he ponied up to the tune of a (then) unprecedented fine of $500K and the team was fined a number one draft pick. Nobody innocent pays the man without a peep. As for the tapes, Kraft's buddy Goodell conveniently burned them, so who knows what was on them? Could be BB seducing another man's wife- or Jet defensive signals tyo Joe Walton picking his nose. We'll never know. And BTW, what other reason, then to gain a competitive advantage, would any team tape opponent's signals?

TAINT-ED! Say it with me- TAINTED! HAHAHAHAHA!

I must admit, this thread is pretty ironic.

From Wiki

Upon graduating from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Ryan secured a job as a graduate assistant at Division I-AA (now Division I FCS) Eastern Kentucky in 1987 with the help of his father.

After a two-year stint working for his father with the NFL's Arizona Cardinals, Ryan returned to college coaching as the defensive coordinator for the Cincinnati Bearcats.

When his father, Buddy, was hired as the head coach of the Arizona Cardinals in 1994, Buddy offered Rex his first job in the NFL as a defensive assistant, working with the linebackers and the defensive line.[15]

Well, it's some kind of "___ronic", that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bullitt929 View Post
    Well, it's some kind of "___ronic", that's for sure.

Tell me "more on i_"

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Tell me "more on i_"
    I had little doubt you'd get it.

All League
    [QUOTE=regen;4467473]
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post

Wrong. BB didn't lawyer up, he ponied up to the tune of a (then) unprecedented fine of $500K and the team was fined a number one draft pick. Nobody innocent pays the man without a peep. As for the tapes, Kraft's buddy Goodell conveniently burned them, so who knows what was on them? Could be BB seducing another man's wife- or Jet defensive signals tyo Joe Walton picking his nose. We'll never know. And BTW, what other reason, then to gain a competitive advantage, would any team tape opponent's signals?

TAINT-ED! Say it with me- TAINTED! HAHAHAHAHA!
    Oh I get it now. When confronted with specifics, you revert to simply YELLING the same tripe only LOUDER. Clearly you aren't equipped to participate in a dialog......AND the only thing that's "tainted" here is your your overly self righteous gutter mind.

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4467689]
    Oh I get it now. When confronted with specifics, you revert to simply YELLING the same tripe only LOUDER. Clearly you aren't equipped to participate in a dialog......AND the only thing that's "tainted" here is your your overly self righteous gutter mind.
    It is hilarious how you Chowds take the bait every time. you're like a fish that gets boated, tossed back because it's too small, and then snaps up another piece of bait, only to think to itself "Why is this happening to me? Again?"

BB paid the fines, admitted guilt, the team lost it's draft pick- those are facts. Tainted. So say it with me. TAINTED. But go ahead, take another bite little fishy....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (That's me laughing at you BTW).

I'd better leave. If I stay on this thread any longer I'm liable to become a Pats fan.

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    I must admit, this thread is pretty ironic.

From Wiki
    Exactly, Ryan made his sons work up through the ranks. Buddy Ryan didn't name him to the Bears or Eagle's coaching staff. If BB had called his lifelong pal Nick Saban at Alabama (another known liar- just ask any LSU fan) this would be a non-story. But I guess little Stevie didn't want to pay his dues at some rinky-dink DIV III school in the middle of nowhere, or even work at a big time college program. Noooo. Probably his mommy called and said (to her ex-husband) something along the lines of "You haven't scarred that boy enough with your behavior? Give him a job where he can still have mommy wash his clothes and make him his favorite food."

No NE BJ State graduate assistant gig in the sticks working with gigantic, semi-literate JUCO transfers for little Stevie Belicheat, no siree! NFL, the big time! Hmmm...wonder if he's making six figures? Tell me what the vets will think in August when little Stevie walks across the practice field- "Oh, there's that kid who used to pick up my jock." What a joke.