Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Belicheat Hires His Brat

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by regen View Post
    Tell me what the vets will think in August when little Stevie walks across the practice field- "Oh, there's that kid who used to pick up my jock." What a joke.
    Stevie has as many AFCE titles, Conference championships and Super Bowl wins as Wrecks.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical troll: call us names while not disputing facts. Because it is a fact that 1) Belly cheated on his wife by sleeping with another man's wife, leading his own wife to divorce him, and 2) Belly knowingly cheated on NFL rules and paid a $500K fine while tainting his team's SBs forever. Those are the facts, FF.

Oh, and he lied to one of the most decent men ever in pro football (Leon Hess) and stole $1 million dollars of his money. Mumbles is a loathsome, pathetic failure as a man and as a husband. The only thing he's good at is coaching football- and even then he cheats.
    A little fiber in the diet works wonders.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Stevie has as many AFCE titles, Conference championships and Super Bowl wins as Wrecks.
    Rex has more "legit" SB rings than Belicheater and his pot smoking brat combined.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    A little fiber in the diet works wonders.
    Angry kid is angry.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=regen;4467693]
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post

It is hilarious how you Chowds take the bait every time. you're like a fish that gets boated, tossed back because it's too small, and then snaps up another piece of bait, only to think to itself "Why is this happening to me? Again?"

BB paid the fines, admitted guilt, the team lost it's draft pick- those are facts. Tainted. So say it with me. TAINTED. But go ahead, take another bite little fishy....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (That's me laughing at you BTW).
    Regen, you truly are a fatuous little turd. The Pats defied a league memo not to film during the 2007 season. They were severely punished by a new commish trying to establish his turf. And the fact the Commish himself stated emphatically there wasn't an unfair advantage gained, has been conveniently ignored by you and the rest of the haters.

NOTHING the Pats did PRIOR to that was illegal or unethical. Get it! NOTHING. I've asked to you on 3 separate occasions to come up with ANYTHING that disputes what I have said. And THREE times al you had was NOTHING.

The fact that you haven't presented a single piece of evidence that anything the the Pats did during those super bowl winning years was illegal or unethical. NOT ONE. You didn't quote a rule they broke. You didn't quote a memo they ignored. Lie and innuendos, only indict yourself as a pathetically jealous hater, who, since he can't get what he wants, simply tries to tear down what others have.

BTW- since you have anointed yourself the arbiter of all things moral and ethical. How come you haven't railed against the "tainted" super bowl wins of the Broncos, who violated the cap rules and gained a REAL competitive edge by being able to keep talent they shouldn't have had on the team, in the late 90's. They were fined and lost draft picks. Where is the outrage for the Cowboys and 49ers when they acted in similar ways in the early 90's. Where is the hatred for the Dolphins who wore microphones to steal the Pats OL and QB calls, which they admit helped them win the 2nd game in 2008. A game that kept the Pats out of the playoffs, and put them in. They were fined and told to decease

Funny how selective you are with your outrage. Does it truly expose your monomania, or are your meds just a little bit off these days.

BTW- and just for the record, having someone whose thought process is so utterly incoherent, and intellectually bankrupt, laugh at me.....is a complement. So keep laughing, because all you are doing with this nonsensical rebuts is make a joke out of yourself (and Ray truly proud of you )
    Last edited by patsfanken; 05-14-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like turtles.

I'm getting sleepy now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly, Ryan made his sons work up through the ranks. Buddy Ryan didn't name him to the Bears or Eagle's coaching staff. If BB had called his lifelong pal Nick Saban at Alabama (another known liar- just ask any LSU fan) this would be a non-story. But I guess little Stevie didn't want to pay his dues at some rinky-dink DIV III school in the middle of nowhere, or even work at a big time college program. Noooo. Probably his mommy called and said (to her ex-husband) something along the lines of "You haven't scarred that boy enough with your behavior? Give him a job where he can still have mommy wash his clothes and make him his favorite food."

No NE BJ State graduate assistant gig in the sticks working with gigantic, semi-literate JUCO transfers for little Stevie Belicheat, no siree! NFL, the big time! Hmmm...wonder if he's making six figures? Tell me what the vets will think in August when little Stevie walks across the practice field- "Oh, there's that kid who used to pick up my jock." What a joke.
    Other than a few moronic Jets fans, where is this supposed public outcry of nepotism? This is a non-story now even without Belichick getting him a job under Saban.

Bill Belichick wants his son to follow the same career path as he did. Belichick coached in the NFL right out of college. Ryan wanted his sons to follow his career path and start out in the college ranks (at least he didn't make them coach high school football like he did). What is the big deal?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Rex has more "legit" SB rings than Belicheater and his pot smoking brat combined.
    Even if you dismiss the rings Belichick got as a head coach, Belichick still has more rings than Rex. Belichick has two rings from being the DC with the Giants. Rex has one as a position coach with the Ravens.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Even if you dismiss the rings Belichick got as a head coach, Belichick still has more rings than Rex. Belichick has two rings from being the DC with the Giants. Rex has one as a position coach with the Ravens.
    I'm sure Belicheat only discovered cheating in the years 2001 - 2007.

He's a cheater, always has been, always will be. End of discussion.