Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Belicheat Hires His Brat

Belicheat Hires His Brat

Nepotism is alive and well at Foxboro. Probably he was just trying to win back his kid's affections after cheating on his mother with another man's wife. Let the trolls start in with Buddy hiring his sons- only they had actual coaching experience, unlike Belicheat Jr.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) -- The New England Patriots have hired Bill Belichick's son as a coaching assistant, making him the third generation of the family to try his hand as a football coach.

The team said Thursday that Steve Belichick will join his father's staff. Bill Belichick's father, also named Steve, was a fullback who played for the Detroit Lions and coached in college, spending 33 years on the staff at Navy.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Nothing wrong with learning from one of the best.

Do you know what a "coaching assistant" is?

Hall Of Fame
    Is this the kid that we always saw with him on the sidelines? I don't think so b.c he looked rather young.

Either way it must be very cool having a father as an NFL coach.

Unless your name is Schottenheimer.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Yes, it's a starter job. Mangini started out as a coaching assistant. The point is, the only qualification little Stevie had was his last name. Rex (and Rob) Ryan coached in college before their father hired them.

Like I said, Belly needed to win back his kid's affections after cheating on their mom with another man's wife. Pats family values: cheating, hypocrisy, and nepotism. Even trolls can't deny it.

All League
    Sign this beast!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He's the guy who comes running when BB screams out "suk my Di$K"

Quote Originally Posted by regen View Post
    Yes, it's a starter job. Mangini started out as a coaching assistant. The point is, the only qualification little Stevie had was his last name. Rex (and Rob) Ryan coached in college before their father hired them.

Like I said, Belly needed to win back his kid's affections after cheating on their mom with another man's wife. Pats family values: cheating, hypocrisy, and nepotism. Even trolls can't deny it.
    LOLz. You're an angry young man.

All League

Thumbs up

Best post I've read all day. good for you!

All Pro
    Looks like it's a finger sniffing goon-son today.

I wonder what Jonathan Kraft thinks of that blatant nepotism.

Nepotism? Really?

Do you realize that every kid on the sideline is either a player or a coaches son? The kids grabbing the tees and balls, or towels and water.

Please show me where I can apply to be a ball boy or a towel boy for the jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by NPTJET53 View Post
    Nepotism? Really?

Do you realize that every kid on the sideline is either a player or a coaches son? The kids grabbing the tees and balls, or towels and water.

Please show me where I can apply to be a ball boy or a towel boy for the jets.
    Can we show you how to get a grip and not take this sh1t so seriously? It's not a serious topic.

Yes, it's a starter job. Mangini started out as a coaching assistant.
    What were his qualifications?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Can we show you how to get a grip and not take this sh1t so seriously? It's not a serious topic.
    i'm not serious. i just type like i'm yelling. Like Samuel L Jackson

LOLz. You're an angry young man.
    Typical troll: call us names while not disputing facts. Because it is a fact that 1) Belly cheated on his wife by sleeping with another man's wife, leading his own wife to divorce him, and 2) Belly knowingly cheated on NFL rules and paid a $500K fine while tainting his team's SBs forever. Those are the facts, FF.

Oh, and he lied to one of the most decent men ever in pro football (Leon Hess) and stole $1 million dollars of his money. Mumbles is a loathsome, pathetic failure as a man and as a husband. The only thing he's good at is coaching football- and even then he cheats.

Nepotism in football - my goodness! News at ****ing 11.

Upon graduating from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Ryan secured a job as a graduate assistant at Division I-AA (now Division I FCS) Eastern Kentucky in 1987 with the help of his father.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Ryan

Basically you gotta start somewhere, having a dad who coaches helps.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 05-11-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Nepotism is alive and well at Foxboro. Probably he was just trying to win back his kid's affections after cheating on his mother with another man's wife. Let the trolls start in with Buddy hiring his sons- only they had actual coaching experience, unlike Belicheat Jr.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201....ap/index.html
    Dude's gonna get coffee. You are hating too much.

Typical troll: call us names while not disputing facts. Because it is a fact that 1) Belly cheated on his wife by sleeping with another man's wife, leading his own wife to divorce him, and 2) Belly knowingly cheated on NFL rules and paid a $500K fine while tainting his team's SBs forever. Those are the facts, FF.

Oh, and he lied to one of the most decent men ever in pro football (Leon Hess) and stole $1 million dollars of his money. Mumbles is a loathsome, pathetic failure as a man and as a husband. The only thing he's good at is coaching football- and even then he cheats.
    LOLz....dude it's Friday night, go grab a beer and have a few laughs.

LOLz....dude it's Friday night, go grab a beer and have a few laughs.
    Kudos to you, FF, for acknowledging- however oblique- that BB is a liar, a cheat, morally challenged as a man and husband, and that he's forever tainted what you Pat fans should otherwise be able to forever be proud of, your (so-called) Super Bowl victories. I'm sure little Stevie will suffer the fate of forever being seen as daddy's boy.

I'll chill now, but with a little red wine, not beer. Peace.