Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Belicheat Hires His Brat

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    Yeah, it is pathetic when someone uses nepotism to get his first NFL gig. I mean Rex Ryan had to get into the NFL on his own. His first coaching gig was for a guy named Buddy Ryan in Arizona. Rex would have been a head coach sooner if he had a father coaching in the NFL who could hand him a coaching assistant gig.

It is kinda funny that people would be trashing Belichick for giving his son a job when the Jets' head coach is a product of nepotism himself to get his foot in the door in the NFL.

Seriously, there are a lot of good coaches in the NFL who have been a product of nepotism.

As for the other crap mentioned in this thread, it isn't worth responding to.

Damnit, who ****ing forgot to turn off the Pat signal?

And again, a Pats-centric thread is started by a Jets fan. We're not the ones making trouble.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 05-12-2012 at 02:02 AM.

This is one of the best ones yet, I know this one was going to be a classic.

But on a serious note, you could tell at Training camp over the last few years that BB was bringing the kid along, after plays you could see BB talking to him explaining what happened.

The kid did not play college football at Rutgers, but lacrosse instead. He will probably spend a few years here then go work with Swartz, Saban, Ferentz, or
    the like.

Quote Originally Posted by regen View Post
    There's a difference between inheriting a company and nepotism (i.e. while Jonthan Kraft will someday own the Pats, does anyone really think little Stevie will be the HC of NE some day?) Kinda like the difference between cheating on your wife and cheating on your wife with another man's wife- or do you think that's okay Guido?

As far as waiting for an apology, I suggest you take a deep breath and let it out when you read my apology. Maybe BB should apologize to the guy who's wife he was boning, though I'm not holding my breath on that.
    Huh? Woody didn't inherit the family company. Just the money. They wouldn't let him near the company. That should tell you something.
    But BB is a scumbag by giving his son a job fetching towels? Instead, BB should just hand him over millions of $$$. That's fine by you apparently.

It also seems that your extreme morality takes offense when a divorced man hooks up with a separated woman who is in the midst a messy divorce herself. I guess if he had waited a couple of months when her divorce was finalized, that would appease you, the arbiter of morality of other people's private lives.

And I do apologize for participating in what is hands down the dumbest thread in the history of the interwebz. Seriously.

Banned
    Yes, it's a starter job. Mangini started out as a coaching assistant. The point is, the only qualification little Stevie had was his last name. Rex (and Rob) Ryan coached in college before their father hired them.

Like I said, Belly needed to win back his kid's affections after cheating on their mom with another man's wife. Pats family values: cheating, hypocrisy, and nepotism. Even trolls can't deny it.
    Where is your avatar of that stupid dead whale?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bullitt929 View Post
    Fascinating thread. Makes me feel like I'm back on Mars, my original homeland.
    You can only have one homeland Martian

All Pro
    As much as I hate Belicheat....I have to say this thread is really pointless...

WHO GIVES A F@$# if Belichick hired his son as some low-level assistant.

Plenty of coaches have their sons on their staff......WHO CARES!!!!!

C'mon man we're better than that...let's focus on the Jets...

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What were his qualifications?
    Mangini was a ball boy, then public relations, then an assistant coach. There you go point proven by you, albeit a weak point. Still it has been made. We can wrap this thread up now with a nice bow. Everyone go home now.

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Huh? Woody didn't inherit the family company. Just the money. They wouldn't let him near the company. That should tell you something.
    But BB is a scumbag by giving his son a job fetching towels? Instead, BB should just hand him over millions of $$$. That's fine by you apparently.

It also seems that your extreme morality takes offense when a divorced man hooks up with a separated woman who is in the midst a messy divorce herself. I guess if he had waited a couple of months when her divorce was finalized, that would appease you, the arbiter of morality of other people's private lives.

And I do apologize for participating in what is hands down the dumbest thread in the history of the interwebz. Seriously.
    I love how everybody says it's a dumb thread yet keep posting. But on to FF's pathetic point. No, her husband sued BB for ruining his marriage, that until BB was in the picture and started sending her $30K a month (in cash, using the Pat's Fedex account- where was Goodell for that?) his marriage was fine. BB stepped in, seduced a married woman (shudder to think of him copulating) and then told his own wife of decades he wanted out of his marraige. Facts, my friend, facts. BB= sc*mbag.

this is such an interesting controversy

I'm at least 37% outraged

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Ray Ray,

LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    And again, a Pats-centric thread is started by a Jets fan. We're not the ones making trouble.
    Hey troll,

Breaking News, you, and the other NE trolls, are on a Jets fan site. If you don't like it get phuckin lost. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Hey troll,

Breaking News, you, and the other NE trolls, are on a Jets fan site. If you don't like it get phuckin lost. It's that simple.
    WHAT HE SAID+1 TO FF, TX, and Guido.

Hey troll,

Who said we didn't like it?

Ray Ray,

LMAO.
    You and Ray seem to have a strong attraction to waggling penises.

I love how everybody says it's a dumb thread yet keep posting. But on to FF's pathetic point. No, her husband sued BB for ruining his marriage, that until BB was in the picture and started sending her $30K a month (in cash, using the Pat's Fedex account- where was Goodell for that?) his marriage was fine. BB stepped in, seduced a married woman (shudder to think of him copulating) and then told his own wife of decades he wanted out of his marraige. Facts, my friend, facts. BB= sc*mbag.
    Another spew of "facts" that have one problem....there not really true, thus they fail as "facts".

It was $3k per month, not $30K. Either way, why should Goodell have any say over it?

He separated from his wife in 2004, well before he started sending any money to Sharon Shenocca. The husband was suing his wife for divorce in 2006-2007, not Belichick.

And how do you know it was BB who seduced her, not the other way around?

You know crap of the truth but spew it out screaming it's the truth! These are facts! Sad, but this thread sure delivers high on the stupid scale.

I hear the younger belicheat is taking Matt Walsh's old job.

Another spew of "facts" that have one problem....there not really true, thus they fail as "facts".

It was $3k per month, not $30K. Either way, why should Goodell have any say over it?

He separated from his wife in 2004, well before he started sending any money to Sharon Shenocca. The husband was suing his wife for divorce in 2006-2007, not Belichick.

You know crap of the truth but spew it out screaming it's the truth! These are facts! Sad, but this thread sure delivers high on the stupid scale.
    And with you, it's a sliding scale I'm sure, which is how you got your GED. No questioning BB is a liar and cheat, though. Must've been a crapp* husband too.

Why you keep defending his personal conduct and try to stick to football (where he's a convicted liar and cheat too BTW) is beyond me. Are you going to try and tell us now that Spygate never happened and BB didn't pony up $500K without a word of protestation?
    Last edited by regen; 05-13-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Please don't clump me in with Ray-Ray, and as far as wiggling anythings, look to Tom Brady, not me.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Same person who left the gate open. Smell a HUGE cover up, another water gate!

Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Same person who left the gate open. Smell a HUGE cover up, another water gate!
    More like another Spygate more like...let's put Jonathan Kraft in charge of the cover-u...er...I mean, investigation.