Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F***ing Idiot!!!

Banned

F***ing Idiot!!!

So at my job there's a single-toilet bathroom that you can lock yourself in. The beauty is it's in the lower level of the building, and few people know about it. It stays pretty clean because of that. It's my peaceful oasis at work.

Today I go down there and some d*ckhead clogged the toilet. So I went to Plan B: the toilet in the men's locker room in the tiny "gym." No one was in the gym, and it was quiet. I built my toilet paper nest around the seat of the bowl and got down to business.

Not a few minutes pass by when some a$$hole comes in to change and work out. He pushes at the stall door and sees that it's locked. OK no harm. And then he does it. He breaks the unwritten mens room code.

"Hello? Is someone in there?"

No you f*cking ballbag. The stall door locked itself. And it just coincidentally smells like an open grave. :rolleyes:

That's what I should have said. Instead I grunted "Yeah."

He broke two golden rules of the mens room: 1) You don't f*cking knock on the door of a locked stall; and 2) You don't f*cking speak in the bathroom, unless you're both washing your hands and you know each other.

Piece of sh!t ruined my day.
    Last edited by Sourceworx; 05-11-2012 at 06:10 PM.

When you say piece of **** ruined your day... do you mean your dump or the guy that tried to force himself upon your nekkidness?

How do you have 12,000+ posts over 7 years here.....and I have no idea who you are?

Braumeister?:confused:

[QUOTE=Warfish;4466443]How do you have 12,000+ posts over 7 years here.....and I have no idea who you are?

Braumeister?:confused:[/QUOTE]

My guess, he makes alot of ****ty posts.

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4466445]My guess, he makes alot of ****ty posts.[/QUOTE]

But we know who you are.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4466443]How do you have 12,000+ posts over 7 years here.....and I have no idea who you are?

you were probably looking the other way, banging a wall, while the Meister racked up his 12,000+ posts.

i don't blame ya :hump:

[QUOTE=FF2;4466451]But we know who you are.[/QUOTE]

You love soft balls.

No homo.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4466425]

Today I go down there and some d*ckhead clogged the toilet.

[/QUOTE]

Do you work with a Legendary Little League coach?

_

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4466460]Do you work with a Legendary Little League coach?

_[/QUOTE]

Go Dick Heads!!

Banned

Here's a hint: I'm a foul-mouthed guinea, who brews beer, and still wants to stab Schottenheimer in the face for losing the Championship Game against Pittsburgh.

Ring any bells, mate?

[QUOTE=FF2;4466451]But we know who you are.[/QUOTE]

And dont forget it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4466484]And dont forget it.[/QUOTE]

+1

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4466463]Go Dick Heads!![/QUOTE]

I wonder the DH's team logo looks like? Just a big wang with a bad ass look on it's face, maybe? Something that connotes what an aggressive, in your face team they are. Unofficial youth sports team of the Hampur, shirley.

[IMG]http://ragecdn.blob.core.windows.net/pictures/c2cab7cf-29d7-4630-a865-dc1a8b101b55.jpg[/IMG]

I was almost certain this thread would be about a little league coach...

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4466489]I wonder the DH's team logo looks like? Just a big wang with a bad ass look on it's face, maybe? Something that connotes what an aggressive, in your face team they are. Unofficial youth sports team of the Hampur, shirley.[/QUOTE]

One of my softball teams is rooster and balls...

So ghey. I'd prefer like... 'I'd Hit That' or something...

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4466503][IMG]http://ragecdn.blob.core.windows.net/pictures/c2cab7cf-29d7-4630-a865-dc1a8b101b55.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

LMAO.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4466516]One of my softball teams is rooster and balls...

So ghey. I'd prefer like... 'I'd Hit That' or something...[/QUOTE]

When I lived in the city, I played on a volleyball team called Heat Spike (another name for sh1t).

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4466528]When I lived in the city, I played on a volleyball team called Heat Spike (another name for sh1t).[/QUOTE]

I'd never heard the term but lol

If asking if someone is in a locked bathroom stall is breaking bathroom rules / etiquette than please tell me what this is. On about three occasions while I was dropping a deuce the same guy at my job looks over the door to see if its occupied. Talk about being lazy. I mean if the door is locked doesn't that imply something... and if that doesn't convince him can't he simply bend his lazy self over to see if there are two feet in the stall???? No. Not for this guy. He is only convinced when he looks over and see's my surprised face looking back. This happened three times. Next time I hope I'm wiping my butt when he does it.