Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F***ing Idiot!!!

I never knew taking a shat could cause such hostility.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4466503][IMG]http://ragecdn.blob.core.windows.net/pictures/c2cab7cf-29d7-4630-a865-dc1a8b101b55.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

OMG....LMAO. This was a classic. How do you get this stuff? :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4466503][IMG]http://ragecdn.blob.core.windows.net/pictures/c2cab7cf-29d7-4630-a865-dc1a8b101b55.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Epic

All League
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4466425]So at my job there's a single-toilet bathroom that you can lock yourself in. The beauty is it's in the lower level of the building, and few people know about it. It stays pretty clean because of that. It's my peaceful oasis at work.

Today I go down there and some d*ckhead clogged the toilet. So I went to Plan B: the toilet in the men's locker room in the tiny "gym." No one was in the gym, and it was quiet. I built my toilet paper nest around the seat of the bowl and got down to business.

Not a few minutes pass by when some a$$hole comes in to change and work out. He pushes at the stall door and sees that it's locked. OK no harm. And then he does it. He breaks the unwritten mens room code.

"Hello? Is someone in there?"

No you f*cking ballbag. The stall door locked itself. And it just coincidentally smells like an open grave. :rolleyes:

That's what I should have said. Instead I grunted "Yeah."

He broke two golden rules of the mens room: 1) You don't f*cking knock on the door of a locked stall; and 2) You don't f*cking speak in the bathroom, unless you're both washing your hands and you know each other.

Piece of sh!t ruined my day.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA..... just came on and read this and its my thought exactly. I always go to the end stall to take a dump and some doosh always sits right next to me when there are 7 other open stalls. biggest pet peeve. also, hate it when someone takes a call on the cell phone. its quiet time, not phone call time.

All League

unbelievably funny

I wonder where Fishooked is? With this thread he should be giving us gold here.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4466769]I know it.[/QUOTE]

u dont know squat!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=TechJet;4466974]u dont know squat![/QUOTE]

I know it.

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4466737]Far from an insult, I asked you a question.

How about you GFY all while walking around work all day smelling like a babys ass.

Jeez............[/QUOTE]

I actually carry an Oakley backpack with me 90% throughout the day. Inside, I keep a small case the size of a small book that contains high quality baby wipes, so if the urge of a **** explosion they are available.

[QUOTE=Mr. Moo;4466533]If asking if someone is in a locked bathroom stall is breaking bathroom rules / etiquette than please tell me what this is. On about three occasions while I was dropping a deuce the same guy at my job looks over the door to see if its occupied. Talk about being lazy. I mean if the door is locked doesn't that imply something... and if that doesn't convince him can't he simply bend his lazy self over to see if there are two feet in the stall???? No. Not for this guy. He is only convinced when he looks over and see's my surprised face looking back. This happened three times. Next time I hope I'm wiping my butt when he does it.[/QUOTE]

WTF?! That guy needs to be punched in the head!

[QUOTE=Mr. Moo;4466533]If asking if someone is in a locked bathroom stall is breaking bathroom rules / etiquette than please tell me what this is. On about three occasions while I was dropping a deuce the same guy at my job looks over the door to see if its occupied. Talk about being lazy. I mean if the door is locked doesn't that imply something... and if that doesn't convince him can't he simply bend his lazy self over to see if there are two feet in the stall???? No. Not for this guy. He is only convinced when he looks over and see's my surprised face looking back. This happened three times. Next time I hope I'm wiping my butt when he does it.[/QUOTE]

If that happens, you gotta stick that paper right in his eye.

All League
    Did the guy knocking sound like Vinny Barbarino?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=NxYxJets;4466988]WTF?! That guy needs to be punched in the head![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=movethechains;4467015]If that happens, you gotta stick that paper right in his eye.[/QUOTE]

Yup, or monkey-throw a doot at him.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4466425]2) You don't f*cking speak in the bathroom, unless you're both [I][B]washing your hands[/B][/I] and you know each other.
    [/QUOTE]

Hell washing your hands needs to be Numbers 1 and 2... I'm tired of seeing day in and day out, at work, nasty dudes touch everything in the restroom only to walk right by the sink and straight to the door... These dudes have the nerve to flush the toilet, but don't think twice about washing their hands... Where's the psychological sense in that? If this pertains to any of you, you are sick, take it personal...

My $0.02...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4466590]I didn't read the whole thread, however there is no doubt he wanted to suck your nuts.[/QUOTE]

jeez - another mod gone rogue. Kind of surprised about this one however. :shakehead

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=quantum;4467488]jeez - another mod gone rogue. Kind of surprised about this one however. :shakehead[/QUOTE]

Every other post is suck nuts suck nuts.

Im tired of it frankly.

-