Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will have the better statistical year?

Veteran

Who will have the better statistical year?

Sanchez, Luck or RG3?

Granted the jets will probably run it into the ground and lose snaps to Tebow but Sanchez should have his chances to go deep

Practice Squad
    RGIII. The redskins appear to know how to take care of their franchise quarterback, gave him some decent weapons. Also drafted kirk cousins who will have a very successful career as well. He will push RGIII in a way similar to sanch, tebow situation. However they wont be calling for RGIIIs head when he makes a mistake the way nyj fans will with the sanchize.

Sanchez

Veteran
    Sanchez will beat out the ROOKIE by a "nose hair".

Really though, you know it's bad when you have to question if your franchise QB will have a better season then a rookie.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Mark TJ Sanchez;4466499]RGIII. The redskins appear to know how to take care of their franchise quarterback, gave him some decent weapons. Also drafted kirk cousins who will have a very successful career as well. He will push RGIII in a way similar to sanch, tebow situation. However they wont be calling for RGIIIs head when he makes a mistake the way nyj fans will with the sanchize.[/QUOTE]

Rg3 is horrible. He's going to be a big time bust.

Hall Of Fame
    Not a fair comparison.

Luck was a #1 overall pick. RG3 was a #2 overall pick.

Sanchez was only a 5th overall pick.

Sanchez hopefully I can't see how he has been given so many weapons and do so little. I do think RG3 will have a better year then Luck as he has so much more to work with.

[QUOTE=Funaz;4466513]Rg3 is horrible. He's going to be a big time bust.[/QUOTE]

That's a brave opinion if you're serious.

Practice Squad
    How can you say hes going to be a bust. Hes fast, accurate, strong and throws
    A very good deep ball. To make a statement like that is stupid because you have no reason to believe so. Im not saying hes gonna be an mvp type player, but why would he be a bust. He has very good tools.

[QUOTE=Funaz;4466513]Rg3 is horrible. He's going to be a big time bust.[/QUOTE]

How insightful. I particularly like how well you support your conclusion with solid reasoning and supporting details. Please do post again. We need more thought inducing posts like yours. :yes:

[QUOTE=Dcat;4466554]How insightful. I particularly like how well you support your conclusion with solid reasoning and supporting details. Please do post again. We need more thought inducing posts like yours. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Great question! I expect Sanchez' bulk numbers to be deflated this year because of the offensive philosphy and Tebow, but I think RG3 will put up the best stats (not that the Skins will go anywhere). I expect Luck to put up great stats as well but he has no surrounding cast

Veteran
    [QUOTE=ASG0531;4466557]Great question! I expect Sanchez' bulk numbers to be deflated this year because of the offensive philosphy and Tebow, but I think RG3 will put up the best stats (not that the Skins will go anywhere). I expect Luck to put up great stats as well but he has no surrounding cast[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, as much as I'd like to see Sanchez go off, I think his numbers will be limited overall but he should have some deep options

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4466522]Not a fair comparison.

Luck was a #1 overall pick. RG3 was a #2 overall pick.

Sanchez was only a 5th overall pick.[/QUOTE]

:confused:

[QUOTE=Wiggy;4466504]Sanchez will beat out the ROOKIE by a "nose hair".

Really though, you know it's bad when you have to question if your franchise QB will have a better season then a rookie.[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

I'm going with Sanchez in the statistical category of wins. Unless we're talking fantasy football, that's the one that matters.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bcess;4466475]Sanchez, Luck or RG3?

Granted the jets will probably run it into the ground and lose snaps to Tebow but Sanchez should have his chances to go deep[/QUOTE]

what does it say when you have to compare sanchez to 2 rookies kind of like when you compare him to essentially a rookie in tebow...............:rolleyes:

lets go further better season rodgers, luck, rg3

luck, brees, rg3

luck, cutler, rg3?

trying to find love for sanchez is just shameless........:eek:

Luck, RGIII, and then a very distant Sanchez. I wish I had the confidence to rate Sanchez higher but the facts are the facts.

He regressed in year 3. He folded up like a lawnchair in the last 3 games of last season. Total failure. He's making the same dumb mistakes over and over again. He's still the same moron that takes 1/3 of every game as a break before he can do anything offensively. He still stares down his intended receiver. He still cannot read defenses. He's still horribly inaccurate. He's turnover prone. He's still a whiny little p*ssy that cannot handle having any competition because it might thrust his vagina into a tizzy.

I'm rooting for Sanchez to suddenly become a man and take control of the offense, but I doubt he'll ever be capable of such a feat.

[QUOTE=Mainejet;4466680]Luck, RGIII, and then a very distant Sanchez. I wish I had the confidence to rate Sanchez higher but the facts are the facts.

He regressed in year 3. He folded up like a lawnchair in the last 3 games of last season. Total failure. He's making the same dumb mistakes over and over again. He's still the same moron that takes 1/3 of every game as a break before he can do anything offensively. He still stares down his intended receiver. He still cannot read defenses. He's still horribly inaccurate. He's turnover prone. He's still a whiny little p*ssy that cannot handle having any competition because it might thrust his vagina into a tizzy.

I'm rooting for Sanchez to suddenly become a man and take control of the offense, but I doubt he'll ever be capable of such a feat.[/QUOTE]

You do realize his "regression year" turned in 32 TDs and 3,500 yards, right?

I'm not defending him, but how exactly do you expect those #s to be a "distant third" behind Luck and RGIII?