Post Thanks / Like

The Scissors, I Foundz em

:boogie2:

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/5c5a1458-52b3-d061.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rock called...

He says scissors are his b****es!

[IMG]http://mnartists.org/uploads/users/user_7258/bb8167bd7924182dbc00f7c49838074d/bb8167bd7924182dbc00f7c49838074d.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    My god those things look like they came out of the Joseph Mengle collection.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://fatkidatcamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/running-with-scissors.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;4466647]:boogie2:

[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/5c5a1458-52b3-d061.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

You laugh. They are all gone again. I was in the Supey Market yesterday and as I waited at check-out, I spied a three pack of baby scissors with the colored plastic handles. I found myself wondering if I could attach one to my keys and hide the other two in the kitchen region.

Then I became profoundly sad for what I had become.

Thankee

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, is there a hampur theme about missing scissors that I'm somehow not aware of? Because I have to tell you, I can NEVER find the goddam scissors in my house -- and less than a year ago I shelled out like 80 bucks for something like "the Ultimate Scissors Set -- the Last Scissors You'll Ever Need" set of like 30 different pairs of scissors. Still, whenever I need a pair of scissors, the ONLY pair I can ever find -- and for some reason I can ALWAYS find THIS pair and ONLY this pair -- is a piece of crap pair from like the 1960s with the un-tightenable center rivet/nut so loose that there's like a 1/8th inch gap between the blades so you have to squeeze/manipulate your thumb/fingers in a painful/unnatural way to try to get the damn things to cut a friggin sheet of paper. Where the f-ck are all those goddam top-end scissors I paid for????

INSERT GODDAM STEAMING RAGE FACE HERE. YOU HIT A NERVE.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4467318]Seriously, is there a hampur theme about missing scissors that I'm somehow not aware of? Because I have to tell you, I can NEVER find the goddam scissors in my house -- and less than a year ago I shelled out like 80 bucks for something like "the Ultimate Scissors Set -- the Last Scissors You'll Ever Need" set of like 30 different pairs of scissors. Still, whenever I need a pair of scissors, the ONLY pair I can ever find -- and for some reason I can ALWAYS find THIS pair and ONLY this pair -- is a piece of crap pair from like the 1960s with the un-tightenable center rivet/nut so loose that there's like a 1/8th inch gap between the blades so you have to squeeze/manipulate your thumb/fingers in a painful/unnatural way to try to get the damn things to cut a friggin sheet of paper. Where the f-ck are all those goddam top-end scissors I paid for????

INSERT GODDAM STEAMING RAGE FACE HERE. YOU HIT A NERVE.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, and PS -- I'm a friggin lefty, so working the crappy piece of sh:t scissors is TWICE as difficult/painful.

FML.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4467318]Seriously, is there a hampur theme about missing scissors that I'm somehow not aware of? Because I have to tell you, I can NEVER find the goddam scissors in my house -- and less than a year ago I shelled out like 80 bucks for something like "the Ultimate Scissors Set -- the Last Scissors You'll Ever Need" set of like 30 different pairs of scissors. Still, whenever I need a pair of scissors, the ONLY pair I can ever find -- and for some reason I can ALWAYS find THIS pair and ONLY this pair -- is a piece of crap pair from like the 1960s with the un-tightenable center rivet/nut so loose that there's like a 1/8th inch gap between the blades so you have to squeeze/manipulate your thumb/fingers in a painful/unnatural way to try to get the damn things to cut a friggin sheet of paper. Where the f-ck are all those goddam top-end scissors I paid for????

INSERT GODDAM STEAMING RAGE FACE HERE. YOU HIT A NERVE.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=shakin318;4467320]Oh yeah, and PS -- I'm a friggin lefty, so working the crappy piece of sh:t scissors is TWICE as difficult/painful.

FML.[/QUOTE]

Holy **** this explains a lot.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Carlton;4467323]Holy **** this explains a lot.[/QUOTE]

Hey, YOU try scrapbooking with crappy scissors. It makes it impossible to be fabulous.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4467325]Hey, YOU try scrapbooking with crappy scissors. It makes it impossible to be fabulous.[/QUOTE]

LOL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4467320]Oh yeah, and PS -- I'm a friggin lefty, so working the crappy piece of sh:t scissors is TWICE as difficult/painful.

FML.[/QUOTE]

I think left-handedness is a mental illness. You could be a righty if you really tried.

It's a choice, really.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4467331]I think left-handedness is a mental illness. You could be a righty if you really tried.

It's a choice, really.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying mental illness is a choice.

Just when I think the hampur is done surprising me.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4467347]So you're saying mental illness is a choice.

Just when I think the hampur is done surprising me.[/QUOTE]

This guy gets it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4467318]Seriously, is there a hampur theme about missing scissors that I'm somehow not aware of? [/QUOTE]

What kind of a mouth breather would start a thread....about missing scissors?

:dunno:

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4467331]I think left-handedness is a mental illness. You could be a righty if you really tried.

It's a choice, really.[/QUOTE]

I'm left handed too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://chzichcafterdark.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/funny-pictures-scissoring-cats.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4466761]You laugh. They are all gone again. I was in the Supey Market yesterday and as I waited at check-out, I spied a three pack of baby scissors with the colored plastic handles. I found myself wondering if I could attach one to my keys and hide the other two in the kitchen region.

Then I became profoundly sad for what I had become.

Thankee

-[/QUOTE]

I was trying to open a blister pack (which deserves it’s own rage thread). I knew I was going to spend a half hour trying to find scissors so I take a knife. Being an adult I proceed with caution. I understand how easily I could cut….Whoa, that was a close call. :eek:

F*ck it I’ll look for the scissors.

I found all those scissors in the same friggin drawer I’d searched 2 times already. Since I’m such a smarty pants, and in order to maximize my chances of finding scissors ever again, I decided to dispatch them to the 4 corners of the apartment that way next time I'll be sure to find them. :yes:

I’ll never f*cking find them. :steamin:

[QUOTE=shakin318;4467318]Seriously, is there a hampur theme about missing scissors that I'm somehow not aware of? [/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216396&highlight=scissors[/url]

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4467379]I'm left handed too.[/QUOTE]

... + 3 :yes: ...

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I can't find the scissors, I use the Stanley utility knife with heavy duty blade. It forced you to be more careful since you can easily damage things along with cutting off your fingers.

[IMG]http://ace.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pACE-987563reg.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4467379]I'm left handed too.[/QUOTE]

case closed.