Thread: New Story: Weekend Wrap-Up: Rex & Tannenbaum Speak

All Jets 24/7
    Post Thanks / Like

New Story: Weekend Wrap-Up: Rex & Tannenbaum Speak

[B]EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- [/B] Jets head coach Rex Ryan and general manager Mike Tannenbaum were at MetLife Stadium on Saturday supporting owner Woody Johnson's foundation Alliance for Lupus Research.

The coach and general manager caught up with members of the New York media prior to the start of the event, where sponsored teams represent those fighting Lupus on a 15K walk around the home of the Jets. Here's a wrap-up of what went down.

[B]Thoughts on Jets turning down HBO's 'Hard Knocks' for the 2012 season[/B] :

[B]Rex Ryan[/B] --*Whatever, you know? I didn't even know this is news to me. It...

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/blogs/wesley_sykes/?p=1582]More...[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JI BREAKING NEWS TICKER;4466877][B]EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- [/B] Jets head coach Rex Ryan and general manager Mike Tannenbaum were at MetLife Stadium on Saturday supporting owner Woody Johnson's foundation Alliance for Lupus Research.

The coach and general manager caught up with members of the New York media prior to the start of the event, where sponsored teams represent those fighting Lupus on a 15K walk around the home of the Jets. Here's a wrap-up of what went down.

[B]Thoughts on Jets turning down HBO's 'Hard Knocks' for the 2012 season[/B] :

[B]Rex Ryan[/B] --*Whatever, you know? I didn't even know this is news to me. It...

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/blogs/wesley_sykes/?p=1582]More...[/url][/QUOTE]

excellent news we don't need another holdout.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Virtually 0% chance of rookie holdouts with new CBA.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think anyone actually thought there would be rookie holdouts this year. Revis, on the other hand........egh.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would absolutely love to see another season like 2010 this season. That would be so awesome. That Jets team was a great Jets team and one that easily could have gone to the SB.

I just don't believe they did enough during this offseason to fill all of the needs we have. I still believe they have messed with the OL too much and now I consider that unit to be a liability on the field.

I really hope I'm incorrect.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mainejet;4467024]I would absolutely love to see another season like 2010 this season. That would be so awesome. That Jets team was a great Jets team and one that easily could have gone to the SB.

I just don't believe they did enough during this offseason to fill all of the needs we have. I still believe they have messed with the OL too much and now I consider that unit to be a liability on the field.

I really hope I'm incorrect.[/QUOTE]

I definitely understand your concern. I am hoping that coach Sparano will help make a difference for the OL as well.

But the FO has made poor decisions on the OL before just think Adrian Clark.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... if a RT gets cut somewhere in training camps and brought in ... then this will have been my dream scenario ...

l_j_r

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=lamont_jordan_rules;4467711]... if a RT gets cut somewhere in training camps and brought in ... then this will have been my dream scenario ...

l_j_r[/QUOTE]

Why? Do you not have faith in REX RYAN's judgement re our present RT's? What about Sparano's opinion? Seems to me fans go over this saga many times but the FO has not made a move possibly because they like the candidates that we already have. Perhaps you something that they don't. If so, please tell us.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4467028]I definitely understand your concern. I am hoping that coach Sparano will help make a difference for the OL as well.

But the FO has made poor decisions on the OL before just think Adrian Clark.[/QUOTE]

Then maybe you should lead the chorus in demanding that REX and SPARANO be fired immediately. We are in it to win a Super Bowl. if the HC and OC can not address problem areas, they should be terminated. Please write to Woody Johnson and mention Mr. T's name too! A new broom sweeps clean!

As for me I am content to wait to see what the present RT candidates can do. There is pleanty of time to pickup a teams outcasts to bolster our OL. Wait! maybe its better that we develop our own young talent for the position? What say you?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Kentucky Jet;4467720]Then maybe you should lead the chorus in demanding that REX and SPARANO be fired immediately. We are in it to win a Super Bowl. if the HC and OC can not address problem areas, they should be terminated. Please write to Woody Johnson and mention Mr. T's name too! A new broom sweeps clean!

As for me I am content to wait to see what the present RT candidates can do. There is pleanty of time to pickup a teams outcasts to bolster our OL. Wait! maybe its better that we develop our own young talent for the position? What say you?[/QUOTE]

You kill me. :D

It's a message board. Relax. People can express opinions and concerns without implying that people should be fired.