Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: NYJETS QB coach speaks about Mark Sanchez

Veteran
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4469257]believe what you want it is not like you do any research if you did you would say what you just said about me is a lie.................man people on here would be horrible debaters they can't even back up what they say with facts.[/QUOTE]

How do I ignore this douchebag in tapatalk?

[QUOTE=JStokes;4469236]
    MY devotion to Sanchez has nothing to do with his ability as a player, or Tebow's ability for that matter.

Which is a sin.

_[/QUOTE] There, fixed it for you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

No way would I [I][B]fix[/B][/I]this for you... you get to keep this.

[QUOTE=JStokes;4469267]
    Tebow would have gone 4-12 with the 2011 Jets, Sanchez would have taken the 2011 Broncos to the Super Bowl.

_[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=auctionking;4469186]The big difference between Eli and Sanchez is Eli had not where near the supporting cast that Sanchez has had these first three years. Sanchez has as I recall only 1 complete game in his career,that being the playoff game in New england. He may play good for a quarter or A a half but never is in control for a whole game. If you gave Eli a top running game,a great offensive line and a top defense ,with Edwards,Holmes,Cotchery,LT, etc as weapons what do you think Elis stats would be?[/QUOTE]

Amani Toomer, Tiki Barber in his prime, Jermemy Schockey, prime Plaxico Burress, Brandon Jacobs.

Stop, just stop.

Matt Cavanaugh is a joke. Look at his resume.. he's been a failure throughout his entire coaching career. He should have been fired long ago.

[QUOTE=auctionking;4469186]The big difference between Eli and Sanchez is Eli had not where near the supporting cast that Sanchez has had these first three years. Sanchez has as I recall only 1 complete game in his career,that being the playoff game in New england. He may play good for a quarter or A a half but never is in control for a whole game. If you gave Eli a top running game,a great offensive line and a top defense ,with Edwards,Holmes,Cotchery,LT, etc as weapons what do you think Elis stats would be?[/QUOTE]

the biggest difference between eli and sanchez, is that the giants traded for eli to turn their offense into a pass-first offense, with a team led by the qb, whereas the jets traded for sanchez to make a splash with a new coaching regime, one that had visions of running the ball and playing good defense. the giants drafted personnel and built a team around eli, whereas the jets built a defense (3 first round draft picks in a row now on defense) and used interchangeable parts on the offense around sanchez. the respective results of these qbs' careers are not surprising. eli has grown a bit each year and is now an elite qb. sanchez is still struggling with inferior coaching, constantly rotating wrs, flawed gameplans and poor mechanics.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=augustiniak;4469802]the biggest difference between eli and sanchez, is that the giants traded for eli to turn their offense into a pass-first offense, with a team led by the qb, whereas the jets traded for sanchez to make a splash with a new coaching regime, one that had visions of running the ball and playing good defense. the giants drafted personnel and built a team around eli, whereas the jets built a defense (3 first round draft picks in a row now on defense) and used interchangeable parts on the offense around sanchez. the respective results of these qbs' careers are not surprising. eli has grown a bit each year and is now an elite qb. sanchez is still struggling with inferior coaching, constantly rotating wrs, flawed gameplans and poor mechanics.[/QUOTE]

This!!!!!!

[QUOTE=augustiniak;4469802]the biggest difference between eli and sanchez, is that the giants traded for eli to turn their offense into a pass-first offense, with a team led by the qb, whereas the jets traded for sanchez to make a splash with a new coaching regime, one that had visions of running the ball and playing good defense. the giants drafted personnel and built a team around eli, whereas the jets built a defense (3 first round draft picks in a row now on defense) and used interchangeable parts on the offense around sanchez. the respective results of these qbs' careers are not surprising. eli has grown a bit each year and is now an elite qb. sanchez is still struggling with inferior coaching, constantly rotating wrs, flawed gameplans and poor mechanics.[/QUOTE]

Is that why eli and mark's stats through their first 3 seasons are so similar?