Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Summertime is here--time for grilled shrimp

All Pro
    Speaking of Summertime, the great weather brings out all the neighbors, generally a good thing.

Tonight the crazy lady on the corner breaks out a power washer at 8:30 she is going all GMC on the city sidewalk, and her/our neighbor calls the wife all upset cause her 2 and 4 year old can't sleep just to vent I guess.

Now my wife wants to go over and go all GMC on her, and I literally have to hold her back. You just can't reason with the crazy ones, it's just after dusk, I am hoping she quits soon or there could be trouble here.

All Pro
    She is wearing a house dress like my grandma use to wear, who power washes in pink and white?

All Pro
    She just squirted one of my neighbors. he hates noise always the one to call the Po Po, his wife has a hold of him.

She is ignoring him, and he is headed home.

The phones are a ringing.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4468350]Speaking of Summertime, the great weather brings out all the neighbors, generally a good thing.

Tonight the crazy lady on the corner breaks out a power washer at 8:30 she is going all GMC on the city sidewalk, and her/our neighbor calls the wife all upset cause her 2 and 4 year old can't sleep just to vent I guess.

Now my wife wants to go over and go all GMC on her, and I literally have to hold her back. You just can't reason with the crazy ones, it's just after dusk, I am hoping she quits soon or there could be trouble here.[/QUOTE]

8:30 in May? Don't know. It's on the cusp, but if it's still light enough to see I think power equipment's OK. I have a bigger problem with the construction crews that start work on the neighbor's yard at 6 a.m.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4468361]8:30 in May? Don't know. It's on the cusp, but if it's still light enough to see I think power equipment's OK. I have a bigger problem with the construction crews that start work on the neighbor's yard at 6 a.m.[/QUOTE]

==================================================

She has trouble some time balancing her meds and I feel for her.

She is also at home full time, so it's not like she couldn't do it in day light.

She's still going some neighbors are taking pictures, a couple have asked me to talk to her cause she likes me, I told them no and to just let her be till she runs out of steam. She is pretty fired up, power washing with one hand and flipping the bird with the other. LOL

All Pro
    [QUOTE=BushyTheBeaver;4468361]8:30 in May? Don't know. It's on the cusp, but if it's still light enough to see I think power equipment's OK. I have a bigger problem with the construction crews that start work on the neighbor's yard at 6 a.m.[/QUOTE]

=======================================

I work in construction, and when I went out on my own I made a policy that we won't start till after 9:00 because 90% of my business is residential remodel.

She ran out of gas!

All Pro
    She refilled but can't get it restarted, she still has the water on.

Looks like she is done.
    Last edited by gunnails; 05-15-2012 at 12:54 AM.

All Pro
    Reminds me of the opening scene of The Basketball Diaries.

Banned
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4468240]I have a better idea, why dont you take a pic of your deflated blow up doll collection and post it here.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_552/1288618981qq8jz7.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4467279][/IMG]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/Shrimp_Penny.jpg[/IMG]

_[/QUOTE]

Season dog to taste.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4468350]Speaking of Summertime, the great weather brings out all the neighbors, generally a good thing.

Now my wife wants to go over and go all[B][I]GMC[/I][/B] on her, and I literally have to hold her back. You just can't reason with the crazy ones, it's just after dusk, I am hoping she quits soon or there could be trouble here.[/QUOTE]

so we're using GMC as a verb now.....can I get a ruling on the exact definition so I don't misuse it?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Peebag;4468512]so we're using GMC as a verb now.....can I get a ruling on the exact definition so I don't misuse it?[/QUOTE]

Isn't that usage actually an adverb? Or perhaps even an adjective?

Too bad there isn't an all-knowing know-it-all around here to clear it up for us.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=gunnails;4468352]She is wearing a house dress like my grandma use to wear, [B]who power washes in pink and white?[/B][/QUOTE]

Who doesn't? Weirdo. :confused:

I don't get the outrage.

[QUOTE=southside;4468572]I don't get the outrage.[/QUOTE]

This guy doesn't get it

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4468579]This guy doesn't get it[/QUOTE]

All I know is that Stokes uses WAY too much butter.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4467278]

[IMG]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk142/jstokes719/Shrimp_Wine.jpg[/IMG]

_[/QUOTE]

I can't wait for the day that there is a huge banner in that yard that says

[SIZE="7"][B][I]Welcome Hampurites!!![/I][/B][/SIZE]

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4468654]I can't wait for the day that there is a huge banner in that yard that says

:D[/QUOTE]

Can I bring my dog? And my gun?

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=shakin318;4468659]Can I bring my dog? And my gun?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to ask that you bring hats for everyone.

_

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4468654]I can't wait for the day that there is a huge banner in that yard that says

:D[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely go