Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: (6) New Jersey Devils vs. (1) New York Rangers: Eastern Conference Finals

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Sounds like Jets football... Thank God we root for the Yankees...
    Hahaha so true.

Jets Insider VIP
    The Rangers have been outplayed for roughly 4 and a half periods thus far... That's not a coincidence...
    It's not necessarily "outplaying" as it is differing styles.

Did you realize that the Rangers have played 16 postseason games this season and in 15 of them they have scored 3 goals or less? In those 15 games they are 8-7.

Rangers are winning games scoring only 2 goals a game (they essentially won game 1 by scoring only 2 goals plus an empty netter). Once the Devils scored that 3rd goal on Wednesday I knew the game was lost for the Rangers.

The Devils are unquestionably a better offensive team, especially when Gabby is doing his patented postseason dissapearance.

If the games are going to be 1-0, 2-1, then the Rangers are going to win, if the games are going to be 3-2, 4-3, the Devils are going to win. To me, at least, it's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    It's not necessarily "outplaying" as it is differing styles.

Did you realize that the Rangers have played 16 postseason games this season and in 15 of them they have scored 3 goals or less? In those 15 games they are 8-7.

Rangers are winning games scoring only 2 goals a game (they essentially won game 1 by scoring only 2 goals plus an empty netter). Once the Devils scored that 3rd goal on Wednesday I knew the game was lost for the Rangers.

The Devils are unquestionably a better offensive team, especially when Gabby is doing his patented postseason dissapearance.

If the games are going to be 1-0, 2-1, then the Rangers are going to win, if the games are going to be 3-2, 4-3, the Devils are going to win. To me, at least, it's as simple as that.
    Sadly that's very true

The Rangers have been outplayed for roughly 4 and a half periods thus far... That's not a coincidence...
    Well, for being 'outplayed' the Rangers have scored 5 goals to the Devils 3, that's not a coincindence either

Quote Originally Posted by el_dub80 View Post
    Well, for being 'outplayed' the Rangers have scored 5 goals to the Devils 3, that's not a coincindence either
    Whatever helps you guize sleep lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Headed out for PATH to Newark. Gonna try that new Dinosaur BBQ. Game 3 winners take the series 85%.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by JumbalayaJet View Post
    Headed out for PATH to Newark. Gonna try that new Dinosaur BBQ. Game 3 winners take the series 85%.
    I am in Newark. I am alive, hiding in a place called Über Burger.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    We both live in a lil slice of heaven. Welcome to Hell, and this is the Devil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-sauVR1iA

Ugh. Killed some chances with sloppiness so far...

LIL @ lil Gio's line given ya'll the business

LIL @ lil Gio's line given ya'll the business
    0-0. I wouldn't be happy as a Devil's fan with that result after the way the first played out.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    0-0. I wouldn't be happy as a Devil's fan with that result after the way the first played out.
    Stick to picking out cardigans, Carlton.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I'm happier than you are... At least the Devils showed up...

Jets Insider VIP
    Ugh. Killed some chances with sloppiness so far...
    Controlled chaos. Sit tight, we will actually get some pucks on net.

Jets Insider VIP
    I see you peeking in here Lithfan, I couldn't answer your question because it was in a NYR thread. You never look ahead, but yah, LA looks tough, good goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I see you peeking in here Lithfan, I couldn't answer your question because it was in a NYR thread. You never look ahead, but yah, LA looks tough, good goalie.
    Great goalie. Carter acq looms big too.

Controlled chaos. Sit tight, we will actually get some pucks on net.
    I'm sittin... Keep shootin high... They'll find their way to the back...

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm sittin... Keep shootin high... They'll find their way to the back...
    He has made 11 saves, he is actually aware of 3.

He has made 11 saves, he is actually aware of 3.
    Lmao. Can't believe Kovy couldn't raise that puck tho..