Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 576

Thread: (6) New Jersey Devils vs. (1) New York Rangers: Eastern Conference Finals

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,775
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Penalty Kill was night and day in both series... They couldn't stop the plain jane attack from Florida but made the Flyers look silly... More to form of how the season went...
    It's a good thing that the Rangers don't rely on their PP to win games.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,230
    Anyone have an extra or more for saturday? Working the night shift is gonna be rough this week.

  3. #23
    [QUOTE=SMC;4467766]It's the classic difference of opinion for rival fans. If both teams bring their "A" game, who will win? Rangers fan will say Rangers and probably the Devils' fans will say Devils.

    That's where Jordy & you disagree. You're post made it sound like if the Devils brought their "A" game it wouldn't be a contest, but we, of course, disagree.

    It's remarkable that the Rangers have won 2 playoff series while averaging under 3 goals a game. It'll be interesting what type of series plays out, the low scoring grinded out that the Rangers want or the high scoring that the Devils want.[/QUOTE]

    Def a different approach by both teams. The Devils looking for a high scoring series while the Rangers will be complaining about the trap.... Go Devils! King Hendrik, the King of "No Cups"...

  4. #24
    Why are people watching this tonight.The NBA playoffs are on tonight,which according to ESPN are the greatest event in sports..

    I don't have a team in this series,but it should be great.Can't wait for the game tonight.

    NHL playoffs have been awesome

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by IHATEDOLPHINS View Post
    Why are people watching this tonight.The NBA playoffs are on tonight,which according to ESPN are the greatest event in sports..

    I don't have a team in this series,but it should be great.Can't wait for the game tonight.

    NHL playoffs have been awesome
    I agree, I've enjoyed it immensely

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    This is a whole new ball game, everyone is equal, the winner gets to go and get Lord Stanley's Cup.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    This is a whole new ball game, everyone is equal, the winner gets to go and get Lord Stanley's Cup.
    It's one of those rivalries that you need to live or have lived in NY NJ to appreciate.


    Yanks Sox
    Duke UNC
    Rangers Devils....... Well it feels that way to me.

    GO BLUE SHIRTS

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    It's one of those rivalries that you need to live or have lived in NY NJ to appreciate.


    Yanks Sox
    Duke UNC
    Rangers Devils....... Well it feels that way to me.

    GO BLUE SHIRTS
    Agree, I am fortunate to experience all 3.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Agree, I am fortunate to experience all 3.
    me too...

    Yankee fan for life
    Ranger fan for life
    Daughter went to UNC

  10. #30
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,997
    I am taking bribes on who to root for if anyone is interested.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I am taking bribes on who to root for if anyone is interested.
    Please root for the Rangers...

    Thankee.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,997
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Please root for the Rangers...

    Thankee.
    Thats probably what you want.

    No teams I root for has ever won anything! lol I suck.

    Anyone have linky for game tonight? Stuck at work.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Thats probably what you want.

    No teams I root for has ever won anything! lol I suck.
    You were probably 1 or so when the Mets took it in '86...

    So I wouldn't say never...

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,997
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You were probably 1 or so when the Mets took it in '86...

    So I wouldn't say never...
    Yeah, 1 doesn't count.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,381
    Let's Go Devils

  16. #36

  17. #37
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,853
    Lets go Rangers!

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,853
    Great play by McDonagh to save what could have been an early goal.

  19. #39
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's all relative
    Posts
    4,287
    I think this is Marty's last year, and he wants to go out on top. I expect a to see a man on a mission between the pipes for NJ. Devils in 6.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,853
    Jesus the Rangers have had some awful turnovers on in their own zone...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us