Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many times can Peter king thow Brady a BJ?

Quote Originally Posted by sogreedy23 View Post
    My god your threads are ridiculous. You're annoying and make all Jets fans look bad. You're so fking obsessed with everything Patriot. Omg. Leave it alone already.

Bad thread is bad. And you should feel bad.
    Agree 100%, Can we put the Jets/Pats rivalry aside when millions are being raised to support people going through extreme hardships?

All League
    I don't know what Regen is complaining about. The media has written FAR, far more about the QB of the 25th ranked offense, AND his so called "back up" (what was his name again), then they have about Tom Brady.

And even Jet fans know that this will continue and the gap will grow as the season draws closer. The Jets FO brought the circus to town to stay. Serial Pats haters like Regen shouldn't begrudge one of the best of all time a chance to plug a worthwhile charity, while proclaiming his love of the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post

And even Jet fans know that this will continue and the gap will grow as the season draws closer.
    I thought the gap was closing?

Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post
    I don't know what Regen is complaining about. The media has written FAR, far more about the QB of the 25th ranked offense, AND his so called "back up" (what was his name again), then they have about Tom Brady.

And even Jet fans know that this will continue and the gap will grow as the season draws closer. The Jets FO brought the circus to town to stay. Serial Pats haters like Regen shouldn't begrudge one of the best of all time a chance to plug a worthwhile charity, while proclaiming his love of the game.
    Jealousy has no logic and much ugliness. You can't argue with it and you can't change it. My suggestion would be to ignore it, or treat it with humor. Just my opinion.

Not to change the subject but is everyone looking forward to the Tim Tebow special on E! coming out in July? I can't wait.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    I was speaking about the media coverage gap. This season the Pats won't get close to the media coverage the Jets will receive this year, even if they go 19-0. Servers will die to keep up with the blogs being written about the Jets and their "QB situation".

As to the "other gap". The one that's been closing now for over a decade. Well that's probably best left for another thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Jesus ****ing Christ. I don't know what's posted on JI more these days: Braylon threads or Patriots threads.

Let both subjects die, please.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Even while you sleep, TX.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Jesus ****ing Christ. I don't know what's posted on JI more these days: Braylon threads or Patriots threads.

Let both subjects die, please.
    Have you heard that the Pats are a little short on receivers and they might be interested in Braylon?

Anyone see the Bo bikes Bama piece on ESPN this weekend.A great thing he's doing for tornado victims.

Jets Insider VIP
    Use of the word "fellate" in the title could have saved this thread.

Ok, mebbe not.

Regen should do the Mods a solid and just start all his craptastic Pats hating threads in the Garbage Dump. Saves the Mods from having to move them here.

Obvious reverse trolling is still trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    The real question is "How many times can Jets fans whine about Peter King before they just stop reading his crappy articles?"
    +!1 The loser isn't worth the time. Forget the loser hack