Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vladimir Ducasse ~ ~ ~

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4468957]How many times can I say this?

[SIZE=6]GET VLAD AN INTERPRETER!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6][/SIZE]
    Before this kid ends up as a throwaway pick, the team needs to find an ex player and/or coach that speaks French Creole & can interpret an NFL playbook to him so he understands the freakin calls. Without this kind of extracurricular help, Ducasse is done as an NFL player.

:shakehead[/QUOTE]

It simply can't be that simple...creole interpreters are a dime a dozen. we bring one in and he becomes THE BRICK?????

He appears to be slow in more than just language.....:yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still hopeful he might turn into a decent Guard next year when Moore and/or Slauson leave. But I don't think he has what it takes to play RT.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4468993]Ha ha--let the idiot look at the pictures. WTF are you rambling on about.[/QUOTE]

You too are incapable of comprehension and also in need of an interpreter.

Does anyone else on this board know how to talk out of their ass? If yes, please PM rextillion for the next circle jerk meet n greet details.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4469265]It simply can't be that simple...creole interpreters are a dime a dozen. we bring one in and he becomes THE BRICK?????

He appears to be slow in more than just language.....:yes:[/QUOTE]

It isn't that simple Southpark, I wish it were. Vlad needs someone who speaks his language AND played the game. How many ex NFL Haitian players or coaches are there & how can I reach out to him?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fltflo;4469254]There is going to be a hell of a lot of crow eaten by a ton of folks on this and other boards on this subject[/QUOTE]yup ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fltflo;4469254]There is going to be a hell of a lot of crow eaten by a ton of folks on this and other boards on this subject[/QUOTE]

Yes! I can't find the interview but bottom line is Vlad was moved from position to position [B]as part of his 3 year training program.[/B] He understood it, Cally understood it, and they all talked about it as a progression, ****e, read the scouting reports, he was always seen as clay to be molded. Have some patience, instead of the NY I want it and I want it now! And you might just be surprised.

And go watch NFL rewind for the 1st six games where Hunter is praised repeatedly for great blocks and opening holes... yes he fell apart but so did the whole line and the rest of the team.

2012 is our year, I'll take bets on PM, a JI Insider to hold the cash...
    Last edited by JetsNeedNewton; 05-15-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4468957]How many times can I say this?

[SIZE=6]GET VLAD AN INTERPRETER!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6][/SIZE]
    Before this kid ends up as a throwaway pick, the team needs to find an ex player and/or coach that speaks French Creole & can interpret an NFL playbook to him so he understands the freakin calls. Without this kind of extracurricular help, Ducasse is done as an NFL player.

:shakehead[/QUOTE]

I guess Vlad spending the offseason learning english is out of the question...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4468941]Vlad has to get as many reps possible in pre-season. It needs to be determined early on if hes a bust or not. This will give us time to sign a vet.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

---
    I am here: [url]http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5kza0n[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~ ~ ... OT Vladimir Ducasse said he's been working exclusively at right tackle in early drills. Ducasse, a two-year disappointment, acknowledged "this is a big year for me." He didn't make any bold declarations about overtaking incumbent Wayne Hunter, saying only that his "ultimate goal" is to start.

> [url]http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/12448/namath-gets-bad-vibes-from-jets-owner[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4469464]Yes! I can't find the interview but bottom line is Vlad was moved from position to position [B]as part of his 3 year training program.[/B] He understood it, Cally understood it, and they all talked about it as a progression, ****e, read the scouting reports, he was always seen as clay to be molded. Have some patience, instead of the NY I want it and I want it now! And you might just be surprised.

And go watch NFL rewind for the 1st six games where Hunter is praised repeatedly for great blocks and opening holes... yes he fell apart but so did the whole line and the rest of the team.

2012 is our year, I'll take bets on PM, a JI Insider to hold the cash...[/QUOTE]

Very fair.

But . . .

1. Not as a 2nd rounder.

2. Not at the expense of the team. We desperately needed help last season on the OL. And the "work in progress" could not help. Now if you want to blame the FO instead of Vlad then fine. But this "project" has been a crutch up until this point.

Shame on the Jets for not having competent people to fill in.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kelly;4468976]so YOU have " met " Jordy :eek:[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.officialvillagepeople.com/images/disco_18_big.jpg[/IMG]

"Kelly", which one were [U]you[/U] again? I forgot...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4469833][IMG]http://www.officialvillagepeople.com/images/disco_18_big.jpg[/IMG]

"Kelly", which one were [U]you[/U] again? I forgot...[/QUOTE]
    now jordy, ... YOU know that's waaaayyyyy BEFORE my time :cool:

p.s. ... & no , that's not the only thing you forgot :eek:

cheers ~ ~
    :beers:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=kelly;4470274]now jordy, ... YOU know that's waaaayyyyy BEFORE my time :cool:

p.s. ... & no , that's not the only thing you forgot :eek:

cheers ~ ~
    :beers:[/QUOTE]
    No I'm pretty sure you're one of them.

I believe the guy on the right with the biker hat and the handlebar moustache. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4470284]No I'm pretty sure you're one of them.

I believe the guy on the right with the biker hat and the handlebar moustache. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Come'on now, don't pretend like you don't know his name...and his favorite color

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4469378]It isn't that simple Southpark, I wish it were. Vlad needs someone who speaks his language AND played the game. How many ex NFL Haitian players or coaches are there & how can I reach out to him?[/QUOTE]

LOVE THAT!!! That has been my point for a year.

HOW MANY?? NONE, ZIP , NADA, ZERO!!!!

But Tanny knows better.

I heard he's recruiting in Senegal???

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4470381]LOVE THAT!!! That has been my point for a year.

But Tanny knows better.

I heard he's recruiting in Senegal???[/QUOTE]

I'm positive the kid is working hard & hope he does have all the opportunities to step up at RT if that's where he's most comfortable. I work with the Haitian community in Brooklyn, NY and french creole is a very hard language to interpret into English. I could only imagine Vlad trying to make sense out of the calls. Red - Texas longhorn 32 - Jackrabbit - hut, hut, hut! I wish him all the luck in the world and really pulling for him to succeed. (-;

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouj - Texas Longhorn 32 - Jackrabbit - joupa, joupa, joupa!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4470381]LOVE THAT!!! That has been my point for a year.

But Tanny knows better.

I heard he's recruiting in Senegal???[/QUOTE]

Yeah, only Americans are allowed to play football.

You're point makes no sense.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4470641]I'm positive the kid is working hard & hope he does have all the opportunities to step up at RT if that's where he's most comfortable. I work with the Haitian community in Brooklyn, NY and french creole is a very hard language to interpret into English. I could only imagine Vlad trying to make sense out of the calls. Red - Texas longhorn 32 - Jackrabbit - hut, hut, hut! I wish him all the luck in the world and really pulling for him to succeed. (-;[/QUOTE]

You are really pushing this language thing and I don't get it. Are you saying he graduated US high school and college but doesn't know enough english to understand the playbook or the coaches comments? That he would be a pro-bowler if he wasn't discriminated against by the bigoted Jets not publishing the playbook in Haitian?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4470664]Yeah, only Americans are allowed to play football.

You're point makes no sense.[/QUOTE]

I have posted MANY times , sarcastic of course,that Haiti is a farm for NFL talent like the Dominican is for baseball.

BTW....where else but Canada and USA is football played?