Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vladimir Ducasse ~ ~ ~

Hall Of Fame

Vladimir Ducasse ~ ~ ~

~ ~ Jets OT Vladimir Ducasse

The 2010 second-rounder hasnít needed to start, as he has been a top reserve on a veteran Jets O-line, but Ducasseís play in the preseason hasnít led to much optimism. He was considered one of the Jets most hurt by the lockout last year, without the opportunity to spend a full offseason with former O-line coach Bill Callahan. The Jets moved Ducasse around from guard to tackle, and even with the struggles of ORT Wayne Hunter, Ducasse didnít seem ready to start.

Now, Ducasse can get the full spring and summer to work with the teamís new offensive coordinator, Tony Sparano, an offensive line guru. Ducasse should feel a sense of confidence from the team after the Jets chose not to draft a tackle (despite the cries from the fan base), and Ducasse is expected to get an opportunity to battle Hunter to start Day One. Best-case scenario ó the offseason pays off, and Ducasse gives the Jets a much-needed upgrade on the right side.

Other Jets third-year players to watch this offseason : CB Kyle Wilson and RB Joe McKnight.

> [url]http://www.profootballweekly.com/2012/05/09/third-year-afc-east-players-entering-crucial-offse[/url]

go get a veteran OL, or this has all the makings of another blow up...

...duuuuude...

where's my car...

Is Sparano a guru? Or a re-tread? Wasn't Bill Callahan an offensive line guru?

[QUOTE=kelly;4468657]~ ~ Jets OT Vladimir Ducasse

[B]and Ducasse is expected to get an opportunity to battle Hunter to start Day One.[/B] [/QUOTE]

I just cried. And I don't mean a manly tear. I was laying on the ground in the fetal position sobbing til it hurt.

Jets Insider VIP

It's the "Kelly Effect"

[QUOTE=millsan1;4468847]I just cried. And I don't mean a manly tear. I was laying on the ground in the fetal position sobbing til it hurt.[/QUOTE]

~~~

Vlad has to get as many reps possible in pre-season. It needs to be determined early on if hes a bust or not. This will give us time to sign a vet.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

How many times can I say this?

[SIZE=6]GET VLAD AN INTERPRETER!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6][/SIZE]
    Before this kid ends up as a throwaway pick, the team needs to find an ex player and/or coach that speaks French Creole & can interpret an NFL playbook to him so he understands the freakin calls. Without this kind of extracurricular help, Ducasse is done as an NFL player.

:shakehead

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=millsan1;4468847]I just cried. And I don't mean a manly tear. I was laying on the ground in the fetal position sobbing til it hurt.[/QUOTE]so YOU have " met " Jordy :eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4468935]~~~[/QUOTE]

So the ~ symbol is an emoticon of a jets fan in a fetal position?

Everything makes sense now...

[QUOTE=Limolady;4468957]How many times can I say this?

[SIZE=6]GET VLAD AN INTERPRETER!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6][/SIZE]
    Before this kid ends up as a throwaway pick, the team needs to find an ex player and/or coach that speaks French Creole & can interpret an NFL playbook to him so he understands the freakin calls. Without this kind of extracurricular help, Ducasse is done as an NFL player.

:shakehead[/QUOTE]

Ha ha--let the idiot look at the pictures. WTF are you rambling on about.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4468935]~~~[/QUOTE]
    ~ ~ hi jordy ;)
    [img]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579619_3633735736025_1653147470_2844391_1720391443_n.jpg[/img]

:P

Have a little faith boys and girls, Rex and Tanny know something we don't and I have a feeling it will be a good year for Hunter and Ducasse.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4469023]Have a little faith boys and girls, Rex and Tanny know something we don't and I have a feeling it will be a good year for Hunter and Ducasse.[/QUOTE]

Faith is [b]REQUIRED[/b] since the facts don't support it.

Veteran
    It's what nine weeks to training camp .. other than Kendrick Ellis's nail-biting trial we have nothing to distract us. until the end of July.

Whether Vlad is a bust is not enough of a debate to get us through to camp.

It's time for the annual "Who is Kelly ? " debate.

My vote is Limo ...

Limo is the only person who has professed to have met "Kelly" in person.

Kelly, who ever you are ... my gratitude, the football season is not long enough and you have supplied some comic relief for one very ordinary human.

Can someone organize a poll ? :)

Cut him, that day cannot come soon enough.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GreenGeek;4468990]So the ~ symbol is an emoticon of a jets fan in a fetal position?

Everything makes sense now...[/QUOTE]

I didn't intend for it to be interpreted that way, but now that you mention it....

There is going to be a hell of a lot of crow eaten by a ton of folks on this and other boards on this subject