Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: My dinner with Tone

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4472550]WOW! you must be a REALLY tough guy to use all of those caps. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Guys like you make me laugh. But on the other hand you are very amusing. I bet you have your keyboard really intimidated because you are SOOOOO scary. You're so tough I bet you don't even need the light on when you sleep.

Too bad, but a few more posts like the one above, and you won't be around long. They are pretty tolerant here. but you have pretty much crossed the line, even for here.

BTW- You might want to choose someone other than Jordy to screw with. We often disagree but he CONTRIBUTES. I'm a much easier target for a bully.[/QUOTE]Relax, chowd, I never said I'm a tough guy, only a great user of verbal judo when someone confuses me with one of you. And how am I screwing with Jordy or anyone else for that matter? And why are you here?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=patsfanken;4472550]WOW! you must be a REALLY tough guy to use all of those caps. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Guys like you make me laugh. But on the other hand you are very amusing. I bet you have your keyboard really intimidated because you are SOOOOO scary. You're so tough I bet you don't even need the light on when you sleep.

Too bad, but a few more posts like the one above, and you won't be around long. They are pretty tolerant here. but you have pretty much crossed the line, even for here.

BTW- You might want to choose someone other than Jordy to screw with. We often disagree but he CONTRIBUTES. I'm a much easier target for a bully.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://iamhilarious.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/butt-hurt.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Just wondering if you heard from Tone over the weekend?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4473791]Just wondering if you heard from Tone over the weekend?[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jordy;4473791]Just wondering if you heard from Tone over the weekend?[/QUOTE]

or maybe the OP's GF did?!?!:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=barkus;4473829]or maybe the OP's GF did?!?!:eek:[/QUOTE]
    Good call.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=EternalChampion;4472357]I'm going to do something I don't often do: assume you made an honest mistake AND NOT VERBALLY PULL YOUR PANCREAS OUT THROUGH YOUR THROAT![/QUOTE]

Wow, look at who's the eternal optimist....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

And with that, this thread hath run its course.