Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Link, sparano night and day from sh!tty, holding players accountable

Banned
    As for the article, just goes to prove that I was right. Schotty was a f*cking disaster. A worthless POS.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4470151]As for the article, just goes to prove that I was right. Schotty was a f*cking disaster. A worthless POS.[/QUOTE]

You're damn right he was. You seem just as intelligent as a poster who used to hang around these parts. He was a racist mick bastid though. You, on the other hand, seem much more congenial. :)

Banned
    [QUOTE=freestater;4470183]You're damn right he was. You seem just as intelligent as a poster who used to hang around these parts. He was a racist mick bastid though. You, on the other hand, seem much more congenial. :)[/QUOTE]

Don't know you, but you seem like a redneck. :D

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4470186]Don't know you, but you seem like a redneck. :D[/QUOTE]

I musta been mistaken... :nono:

love hearing this...this morning boomer said "btw keller said sparano runs the tightest ship he's seen since he's been there" aka "schotty sucks"

loved hearing that players are respecting and taking well to schotty

[QUOTE=Braumeister;4470151]As for the article, just goes to prove that I was right. Schotty was a f*cking disaster. A worthless POS.[/QUOTE]

you among thousands of others.

Banned
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4470205]you among thousands of others.[/QUOTE]

I was the loudest one on here. Trust me.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4470209]I was the loudest one on here. Trust me.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/10/24/a6b7321d-537a-496f-9eed-5a1ec994f3a6.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I like hearing that they will be using 2 tight end sets, with Keller and Cumberland. They're not Gronkowski & Hernandez, but the league is shifting towards having athletic TE's that can create mismatches against the slower and smaller linebackers and safeties. Sanchez should benefit a lot from that too, easier completions so he can surpass that 60% mark.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4469984]Hey lay off my man Herm you know how I feel about about him Barbeque and all!!!!:D[/QUOTE]
    Who doesn't love good BBQ? :dunno:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jordy;4470239]Who doesn't love good BBQ? :dunno:[/QUOTE]

When Herm got hired he thought HC meant head chef..:yes:

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4470203]loved hearing that players are respecting and taking well to schotty[/QUOTE]

:huh:

Rams forum is ===> way. ;)

All Pro
    McKnight said offense let out "sigh of relief" when they saw Sparano's play book. No late changes based on coverage. "just win your matchup"

McKnight said of last year "we were just thinking so much, (Sparano) just made it more easy for us this year." #nyj

McKnight also talked about how much simpler the offense is this year, says if things were like this last year season would've end much diff.

McKnight on the Sparano offense: "If we had that last year, I think we could've done better. #nyj
    Last edited by Scoop24; 05-16-2012 at 03:35 PM.

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4469583][B][SIZE="2"]Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!!! For this on point football post!!![/SIZE][/B]

[B]Great information and it confirms what my friend said about coach Sprags when he played under him at UConn[/B].:yes:

The article also shows just what kind of coach Schotty was here as well...... There was an old Parcells saying that I think applies "you can't waste time coaching the coaches"!!![/QUOTE]

This confirms that you shouldn't listen to your friend. Sparano never coached at Uconn. He was both an assistant and head coach at the University of New Haven. BTW, they went to the Dll National Championship game in 97

[QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4469614]I am so happy Schotty is gone, but I just cannot get that excited over Sparano. He did nothing in Miami that suggests he can run a good offense.

We will see in a few months what tony brings to the table.[/QUOTE]

I kind of feel like you,but I think anything is better then Schitty..I couldn't take another season of watching 5 receivers running 4 yard curl patterns when they need 7 yards

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4470209]I was the loudest one on here. Trust me.[/QUOTE]

Then where's [I]your[/I] "I'm so glad Schitty is gone" avatar? Huh?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4470231]I like hearing that they will be using 2 tight end sets, with Keller and Cumberland. They're not Gronkowski & Hernandez, but the league is shifting towards having athletic TE's that can create mismatches against the slower and smaller linebackers and safeties. Sanchez should benefit a lot from that too, easier completions so he can surpass that 60% mark.[/QUOTE]

Watch Brian Linthicum, Cumberland should. :yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4470415]Then where's [I]your[/I] "I'm so glad Schitty is gone" avatar? Huh?[/QUOTE]

I was banned by Sooth for my last Schotty avatar.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Braumeister;4470429]I was banned by Sooth for my last Schotty avatar.[/QUOTE]
    Can we see it?

:P

nice to see schitty getting some well placed criticism from the players too. the guy was junk and rex didn't know enough about the offense to take the job away from him when he first got here. or maybe tanny wanted to keep schitty. either way the jets were stuck with that loser for 6 seasons.

as for sparano, we'll see once the season starts but it seems like he's got the team's attention and that's a good thing.