Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trayvon Bruised Knuckles Zimmerman Broken Nose

Trayvon Bruised Knuckles Zimmerman Broken Nose

[QUOTE]The medical report from George Zimmerman’s family doctor after the Trayvon Martin shooting shows that [b]Zimmerman’s nose was broken; he also had a pair of black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head, a bruised upper lip, and a back injury.[/b] He was examined by the doctor the day after the shooting. The three-page medical report will likely be used as evidence for the defense.

Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman's medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him.

Zimmerman was eager to get back to work, and visited the doctor, according to ABC News, to “get legal clearance to return to work.” Zimmerman was not hospitalized the night of the shooting. As ABC News reports, “In addition to his physical injuries, Zimmerman complained of stress and ‘occasional nausea when thinking about the violence.’” The doctor made notes suggesting that it was “imperative” that Zimmerman visit a “psychologist for evaluation.”

ABC News, of course, is the same outlet that originally released poorly pixelated photos of Zimmerman the night of the incident from the police station with the headline, “Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman.” MSNBC followed suit with an article headlined, "Police video of Zimmerman shows no sign of scuffle."

While it is now clear that the media got it entirely wrong as far as what happened that night – they tried to paint it as a clear-cut situation of “white Hispanic” Zimmerman stalking and shooting young black man Trayvon Martin – ABC News is still attempting to lay the predicate for the idea that Zimmerman was an unstable character responsible for the violence. Today’s ABC News report on the medical records states, “According to the report, prior to the shooting Zimmerman had been prescribed Adderall and Temazepam, medications that can cause side effects such as agitation and mood swings, but in fewer than 10 percent of patients.” Thus far, however, ABC News has nothing to say about the broken skin on Martin's knuckles.
    [/QUOTE]

All of the libs on this board that immediately called Zimmerman a racist then tried and convicted him can feel free to apologize, or donate to his defense fund....

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4469641]All of the libs on this board that immediately called Zimmerman a racist then tried and convicted him can feel free to apologize, or donate to his defense fund....[/QUOTE]

I'll save them the time:

[B]"Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that [I][U]other than his gunshot wound[/U][/I]"[/B]

You're gonna have a tough time debating around that one . . .

All Pro
    Shhh, it was a hate crime!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4469662]Shhh, it was a hate crime![/QUOTE]

I hate getting punched in the face and having my head smashed into the pavement too.

What happened to all the "Kill Whitey" protests? Where's Rev Al, Jesse, various Athletes and Rap stars? Oh that's right, they found out Zimmerman was Hispanic. No money to be made here! :rolleyes:

I still think this will be proven out to be a case of Self-Defense.

Mittigated by the fact that Zimmerman put himself in the spot, but excused (legally) because while being aggressive, following someone and even asking them questions is perhaps rude, it's not illegal in any form nor is it an assault in any form.

If the youth struck the first physical blow, and if it cannot be proven that Zimmerman made a threat first (verbal or implied by showing his gun or the like), then Zimmermen is very likely to be aquitted by a fair and impartial jury on 2nd Degree Murder.

With that said, given how our systemn works, it won't suprise me if they find him guilty ona lesser included charge of Manslaughter, rightly or wrongly, to appease the inevitable Angry Mob that a 100% non-guilty verdict would be sure to create.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4469708]I still think this will be proven out to be a case of Self-Defense.

Mittigated by the fact that Zimmerman put himself in the spot, but excused (legally) because while being aggressive, following someone and even asking them questions is perhaps rude, it's not illegal in any form nor is it an assault in any form.

If the youth struck the first physical blow, and if it cannot be proven that Zimmerman made a threat first (verbal or implied by showing his gun or the like), then Zimmermen is very likely to be aquitted by a fair and impartial jury on 2nd Degree Murder.

With that said, given how our systemn works, it won't suprise me if they find him guilty ona lesser included charge of Manslaughter, rightly or wrongly, to appease the inevitable Angry Mob that a 100% non-guilty verdict would be sure to create.[/QUOTE]

We need to consult doggin on this one.
    Once a formal charge has been made, that charge, of course, can be pled down. BUT, can an additional new charge be made for the exact same offense? Manslaughter. Or for example, he could be charged with murder 2 and then later with illegal possessin of a firearm or brandishing.
    The classic is a federal civil rights charge by Eric "My People" Holder.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Trades;4469690]I hate getting punched in the face and having my head smashed into the pavement too.[/QUOTE]

Especially after a plastic sling containing an unopened tall boy of ice tea glances off my noggin 1st..ouchee ouch ooch

[QUOTE=Trades;4469690]I hate getting punched in the face and having my head smashed into the pavement too.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was just trying to hold him down to shave his head?

[QUOTE=BronxDan;4469702]What happened to all the "Kill Whitey" protests? Where's Rev Al, Jesse, various Athletes and Rap stars? Oh that's right, they found out Zimmerman was Hispanic. No money to be made here! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs. There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public.."

Booker T. Washington (1856-1915)
    African American political leader, educator and author

What kind of barber would do that? :D

[QUOTE]Meanwhile, the Trayvon Martin autopsy shows that other than his gunshot wound, the only injury on Martin was that the skin on his knuckles was broken. Combined with the evidence from Zimmerman's medical report, the logical conclusion is that Martin was beating up Zimmerman severely before Zimmerman shot him.
    [/QUOTE]

I love the fact that the author came up with a logical conclusion. Was it based on evidence, expert testimony or did he pull it out of his ear?

The way the system works is evidence will be presented with expert testimony so that people can draw conclusions rather than making **** up.

The problem with this case has been the liberal media trying to make Zimmerman into a racists followed by the Conservative media trying to defend an unarmed man getting killed by an armed man to make the liberal media look bad.

An unarmed man gets shot dead in the streat put the evidence in front of a Judge or Jury along with experts who can give an educated opinion on what the evidence means and let them decide.

I don't want to live in a town where people can shoot unarmed people to death in the streat without a public trial.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4469641]All of the libs on this board that immediately called Zimmerman a racist then tried and convicted him can feel free to apologize, or donate to his defense fund....[/QUOTE]

Well, in my opinion, he is clearly a racist. The question is whether he is a murderer or not.

I think the outcome of this case will be determined by how the jury views the situation. If viewed in a 30 second window, Zimmerman will be found not guilty in the name of stand your ground self-defense. If viewed in a minutes long window from start to finish, the outcome gets a bit cloudier.

One can easily argue that Trayvon was standing HIS ground from a stalking predator. The only difference is he was not the one with a gun.

[QUOTE=parafly;4469877]Well, in my opinion, he is clearly a racist. The question is whether he is a murderer or not.

I think the outcome of this case will be determined by how the jury views the situation. If viewed in a 30 second window, Zimmerman will be found not guilty in the name of stand your ground self-defense. If viewed in a minutes long window from start to finish, the outcome gets a bit cloudier.

One can easily argue that Trayvon was standing HIS ground from a stalking predator. The only difference is he was not the one with a gun.[/QUOTE]
    So glad we have YOUR 'Opinion"
    George Zimmerman actually tutored black kids and minorities FOR FREE! Several witnesses close to Zimmerman and his family vehemently deny that Zimmerman would ever utter racial slurs. All those who knew George for many years stated that Zimmerman was not a racist and, in fact, [COLOR="Red"]is part black and Hispanic[/COLOR]. “This is a fake racism case”, one neighbor of the Zimmerman’s told the Orlando Sentinel.
    Maybe the REAL racists were the blacks that have been breaking in to houses in Mr. Zimmermans neighborhood? were they only targeting white and Hispanic households? See how your conjecture can be turned!!!
    Last edited by acepepe; 05-16-2012 at 12:28 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4469868]I love the fact that the author came up with a logical conclusion. Was it based on evidence, expert testimony or did he pull it out of his ear?

The way the system works is evidence will be presented with expert testimony so that people can draw conclusions rather than making **** up.

The problem with this case has been the liberal media trying to make Zimmerman into a racists followed by the Conservative media trying to defend an unarmed man getting killed by an armed man to make the liberal media look bad.

An unarmed man gets shot dead in the streat put the evidence in front of a Judge or Jury along with experts who can give an educated opinion on what the evidence means and let them decide.

[B]I don't want to live in a town where people can shoot unarmed people to death in the streat without a public trial[/B].[/QUOTE]

Good point, especially the way you phrased it.

[QUOTE=parafly;4469877][B]Well, in my opinion, he is clearly a racist.[/B] The question is whether he is a murderer or not.

One can easily argue that Trayvon was standing HIS ground from a stalking predator. The only difference is he was not the one with a gun.[/QUOTE]

Why?

+10000000000000000000000

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4469868]I love the fact that the author came up with a logical conclusion. Was it based on evidence, expert testimony or did he pull it out of his ear?

I don't want to live in a town where people can shoot unarmed people to death in the streat without a public trial.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=parafly;4469877]Well, in my opinion, he is clearly a racist. The question is whether he is a murderer or not.

Serious question. What makes you say the guy was clearly a racist?

[QUOTE=parafly;4469877]Well, in my opinion, he is clearly a racist.[/quote]

Curious, the basis of that opinion, in the reported evidence, is.....?

[QUOTE]One can easily argue that Trayvon was standing HIS ground from a stalking predator.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. So following someone and asking them, for example, "what are you doing here" is now classified as an attack/assault, a qualifier for Stand-Your-Ground and pre-emptive Self-Defense?

Or are you assuming that Zimmerman struck the first physical blow against Martin, thus prompting Martin to fight back? If so, what, in the reported evidence, is your basis for that assumption?

Personally, while one may not like being questioned, by police or just by locals, as to what one may be doing in a place....that does not rise to an attack, assault or breach of civil rights. I'd need more before I'd say it would be "easy" to claim Martin was Standing His Ground in beating up Zimmerman.

[QUOTE=Warfish;4469920]
    Personally, while one may not like being questioned, by police or just by locals, as to what one may be doing in a place....that does not rise to an attack, assault or breach of civil rights. I'd need more before I'd say it would be "easy" to claim Martin was Standing His Ground in beating up Zimmerman.[/QUOTE]

Personally if random guy walks up to me at night and asks me what I'm doing in a place and he isn't a cop, I'm assuming he isn't being civil. If the guy happens to have a gun on him I'm assuming he's going to kill me.

[QUOTE=Winstonbiggs;4469927]Personally if random guy walks up to me at night and asks me what I'm doing in a place and he isn't a cop, I'm assuming he isn't being civil. If the guy happens to have a gun on him I'm assuming he's going to kill me.[/QUOTE]

If the story is correct Martin approached Zimmerman and asked him if he was following him. Zimmerman said no and then continued to follow him.