Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wisconsin in Play - Bad news for Barry

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4471172]But you get to ignore this?[/QUOTE]

If we got this published in crayon and pictures, do you think you could understand it?

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/16/wisconsin-jobs-2011_n_1521624.html[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4471172]But you get to ignore this?[/QUOTE]

Re read your article again. That last paragraph was based on the previous erroneous numbers. They didnt lose 1% of their jobs they gained 1% per the revised numbers.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4471190]If we got this published in crayon and pictures, do you think you could understand it?

[url]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/16/wisconsin-jobs-2011_n_1521624.html[/url][/QUOTE]

No your arrogant post helps, thanks. :rolleyes:

[url]http://www.businessinsider.com/scott-walker-jobs-record-2012-5[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4471205]No your arrogant post helps, thanks. :rolleyes:

[url]http://www.businessinsider.com/scott-walker-jobs-record-2012-5[/url][/QUOTE]

Clearly it didn't help, because all you did here was provide a link of crayon-colored graphs that were published on May 12 before the new, accurate data was released, and are based on the flawed, inaccurate data that the adults here have been discussing (that even the article you posted acknowledged).

But carry on, Einstein.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4471218]Clearly it didn't help, because all you did here was provide a link of crayon-colored graphs that were published on May 12 before the new, accurate data was released, and are based on the flawed, inaccurate data that the adults here have been discussing (that even the article you posted acknowledged).

But carry on, Einstein.[/QUOTE]

More accurate but still not the actual final number.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4471237]More accurate but still not the actual final number.[/QUOTE]

From your own post:

[I]"The new numbers come from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages, [SIZE="6"]produced for inclusion in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ national report to be issued on June 28[/SIZE]" [/I]

Do you want to continue digging deeper?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The people pay the union salaries, the people pay for their benefits. What exactly do the unions pay for accept maybe the democrats votes! Right to work is the answer!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4470387]Forget the awful economy. Did you hear that some Republicans think birth control pills should be treated like all other medications and carry a copay? Its a war on women i tells ya! Oh and they also said they want to take away poor folks free monthly cell phone businesses. How are poor folks supposed to survive when the government wont give them a free cell phone to sell each month. Its a war on women and the poor I tells ya.[/QUOTE]

Bith control shouldn't have a copay - it shouldn't even be legal. Forget about the citings from scripture which obviously state that using birth control is a sin. We need to ban birth control and force Americans to become personally responsible for their actions.

Enough with allowing unmarried men & women to have sex with eachother like it's Sodom and Gommorah.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4471252]From your own post:

[I]"The new numbers come from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages, [SIZE="6"]produced for inclusion in the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ national report to be issued on June 28[/SIZE]" [/I]

Do you want to continue digging deeper?[/QUOTE]

Those numbers never get revised? Are you pounding your chest before, during or after you post?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4471273]Those numbers never get revised? Are you pounding your chest before, during or after you post?[/QUOTE]

It isn't really necessary when pointing out facts that you're missing [I]from your own posts[/I]. Instead, I'm actually pounding my head against the desk at how utterly clueless you are and out of frustration at myself for breaking down and responding to your typical ineptitude, which I usually avoid at all costs. I just couldn't resist this time.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4471279]It isn't really necessary when pointing out facts that you're missing [I]from your own posts[/I]. Instead, I'm actually pounding my head against the desk at how utterly clueless you are and out of frustration at myself for breaking down and responding to your typical ineptitude, which I usually avoid at all costs. I just couldn't resist this time.[/QUOTE]

LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4471267]Bith control shouldn't have a copay - it shouldn't even be legal. Forget about the citings from scripture which obviously state that using birth control is a sin. We need to ban birth control and force Americans to become personally responsible for their actions.

Enough with allowing unmarried men & women to have sex with eachother like it's Sodom and Gommorah.[/QUOTE]

You and Renegade should start a club. Just don't make the secret handshake overly complex.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4471279]Instead, I'm actually pounding my head against the desk at how utterly clueless you are and out of frustration at myself for breaking down and responding to your typical ineptitude, which I usually avoid at all costs. I just couldn't resist this time.[/QUOTE]

You have been trolled my friend.

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmLq7amYyd-c2Tbv8_0teKxczGxIes8iGSBEeo_WImRc-DIPuO3g[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4471295]You and Renegade should start a club. Just don't make the secret handshake overly complex.[/QUOTE]

I don't think complexity will be an issue for either one of them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;4471300]You have been trolled my friend.
    [/QUOTE]

Nope.

That guy is just that dumb. I know for some reason you want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious. People are that dense. All over. These kind of conversations are available to be had in person, as much as they are here, every single day. The consistency and the style lend themselves to no other conclusion.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4471267]Bith control shouldn't have a copay - it shouldn't even be legal. Forget about the citings from scripture which obviously state that using birth control is a sin. We need to ban birth control and force Americans to become personally responsible for their actions.

Enough with allowing unmarried men & women to have sex with eachother like it's Sodom and Gommorah.[/QUOTE]

Take your trolling elsewhere libbie. Please ban this fruitcake

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detjetsfan;4471267]Enough with allowing unmarried men & women to have sex with each other[/QUOTE]

How do you propose we stop them? :confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4471311]Nope.

That guy is just that dumb. I know for some reason you want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious. People are that dense. All over. These kind of conversations are available to be had in person, as much as they are here, every single day. The consistency and the style lend themselves to no other conclusion.[/QUOTE]

LOL, you know this because of the JI forums. Hysterical.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Bravissimo Vincenzo!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4471361]How do you propose we stop them? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Get in front of a podium on cable access and speak very loudly and sternly? That should work.