Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5/16 jets quotes &notes

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4470348]well considering his offense was good enough for mark's two years right..............:rolleyes:

the only x factor in mark's first two seasons under schotty is in year 3 he actually let mark try and be a franchise QB................well we see how that turned out...........

que the it was schotty's fault for mark
    brunell's
    oline
    wr's
    rb's
    rex
    waterboy
    crowds
    kate upton
    tim tebow................:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

you're the definition of a pathetic existence

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like what i'm hearing from the offensive players seems like the philosophy that's being run is fit to the players we have

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    considering i am not responding to the o.p i was responding to a poster or are we not allowed to respond to posters and can only talk about the topic...........;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4470496]considering i am not responding to the o.p i was responding to a poster or are we not allowed to respond to posters and can only talk about the topic...........;)[/QUOTE]

You never stay on topic. Like others have posted, you take a non Sanchez based thread, and find a way to poop on him. You show a lack of football knowledge, a lack of baseball knowledge ( you pooped on Reggie Jackson on another thread), and you show a lack of respect for other people's religions. What's your story dude?

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4470496]considering i am not responding to the o.p i was responding to a poster or are we not allowed to respond to posters and can only talk about the topic...........;)[/quote]

Bash Sanchez all you want, nobody said you can't have your own opinion. But you're going into threads that have nothing to do with Sanchez, where his name isn't even mentioned and posting the same thing over and over. That's trolling dude.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=green and white forever;4470562]You never stay on topic. Like others have posted, you take a non Sanchez based thread, and find a way to poop on him. You show a lack of football knowledge, a lack of baseball knowledge ( you pooped on Reggie Jackson on another thread), and you show a lack of respect for other people's religions. What's your story dude?[/QUOTE]

just because i think tebow will be a better QB I have no knowledge of sports wonder what I have been watching since 85' then...................FYI I did not bash reggie I simply said I would take a team of o'neils over a team of reggies anyday that is not called bashing............people don't even know the defenition of words yet I have no knowledge..............:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;4470575]Bash Sanchez all you want, nobody said you can't have your own opinion. But you're going into threads that have nothing to do with Sanchez, where his name isn't even mentioned and posting the same thing over and over. That's trolling dude.[/QUOTE]

so we can say in a hunter thread he sucks and the reason mark gets killed but i say no sanchez is the one that sucks defending HUNTER which the topic is about and I am trolling.....................

I only post stuff about sanchez if someone else posts something of why he is good..........it is called a difference of opinion not trolling...............

now if i am in a thread and sanchez is not mentioned at all then i can see your point but I guarantee you will not find that.......

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4470624]so we can say in a hunter thread he sucks and the reason mark gets killed but i say no sanchez is the one that sucks defending HUNTER which the topic is about and I am trolling.....................

I only post stuff about sanchez if someone else posts something of why he is good..........it is called a difference of opinion not trolling...............

now if i am in a thread and sanchez is not mentioned at all then i can see your point but I guarantee you will not find that.......[/QUOTE]

Wow, just wow...... You're going to blame Sanchez for Hunter sucking last season?

You want period that you troll nd bring up Sanchez unnecessarily?

you did that in this exact thread

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Pavilion;4470635]Wow, just wow...... [B]You're going to blame Sanchez for Hunter sucking last season?[/B]

You want period that you troll nd bring up Sanchez unnecessarily?

you did that in this exact thread[/QUOTE]

when did i say that?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4470645]when did i say that?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing myself.What did u say that was trolling.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4470496]considering i am not responding to the o.p i was responding to a poster or are we not allowed to respond to posters and can only talk about the topic...........;)[/QUOTE]

You can say whatever you want but it seems to me a comment here is meant for intelligent discussion. Half the posters here just said they aren't interested in hearing what you have to say on that topic. How stupid do you have to be not to realize you are stimulating hate not discussion.

I just skip your comments now but it's hard to ignore half a thread telling you to STFU. But I'm intrigued... why do you keep opening your mouth on a subject that makes people dislike you? We don't want to hear it. Get it?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4470645]when did i say that?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing myself.What did u say that was trolling.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4470698]You can say whatever you want but it seems to me a comment here is meant for intelligent discussion. Half the posters here just said they aren't interested in hearing what you have to say on that topic. How stupid do you have to be not to realize you are stimulating hate not discussion.

I just skip your comments now but it's hard to ignore half a thread telling you to STFU. But I'm intrigued... why do you keep opening your mouth on a subject that makes people dislike you? We don't want to hear it. Get it?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4470698]You can say whatever you want but it seems to me a comment here is meant for intelligent discussion. Half the posters here just said they aren't interested in hearing what you have to say on that topic. How stupid do you have to be not to realize you are stimulating hate not discussion.

I just skip your comments now but it's hard to ignore half a thread telling you to STFU. But I'm intrigued... why do you keep opening your mouth on a subject that makes people dislike you? We don't want to hear it. Get it?[/QUOTE]

I am sorry I didn't realize that I could only have a opinion or talk about what you guys say is ok...............All this talk on the politics board about not letting goverment have any control over us yet on a simple message board you want to do the the exact thing your preaching against............isn't that irony

So goverment hands off but msg boar and you rule with a iron fist and want people that are brain-washed............:confused:

By the way I am sorry I am not politically correct don't give a damn whose feelings might get hurt could really care less if people like me or not I just like talking sports and debating nicely about the teams and players. If that make me the bad guy then say hello to the bad guy...........:D

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ucrenegade;4470783]I am sorry I didn't realize that I could only have a opinion or talk about what you guys say is ok...............All this talk on the politics board about not letting goverment have any control over us yet on a simple message board you want to do the the exact thing your preaching against............isn't that irony

So goverment hands off but msg boar and you rule with a iron fist and want people that are brain-washed............:confused:

By the way I am sorry I am not politically correct don't give a damn whose feelings might get hurt could really care less if people like me or not I just like talking sports and debating nicely about the teams and players. If that make me the bad guy then say hello to the bad guy...........:D[/QUOTE]

Been reading your posts for a few days now and I have to say, you are the worst poster I have ever seen on this board...kill yourself.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crunchtime;4470789]Been reading your posts for a few days now and I have to say, you are the worst poster I have ever seen on this board...kill yourself.[/QUOTE]

nah............then I could not talk about the sports teams I like. Thanks anyway

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crunchtime;4470789]Been reading your posts for a few days now and I have to say, you are the[B] worst poster I have ever seen on this board[/B]...kill yourself.[/QUOTE]

oh i hope i get a trophy then........:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bart and Tebow going back and forth....love it. Hilarious that Tebow saw Bart laying down and said, "that's what happens when you get old!" Lolz!

This locker room is changing for the better IMO. There may be hope!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4470398]Ummm. Glad we will have an offense that doesn't take advantage of matchups.

:confused::confused:

Not sure if changing plays on the LOS is a bad thing.[/QUOTE]

It's not as straightforward as changing the play ... I read elsewhere that each receiver (incl. backs & TE's) could have up to 5 route options on a play depending on pre-snap reads. So each guy had to make a read on the D and decide what route to run. The QB therefore had to read the D and work out what route EVERY receiver was going to run, so he knew what to expect. That's a lot to ask, in my opinion.

Sparano's philosophy seems to be more about out-playing the opposition, rather than outsmarting them. I guess we'll see how it works out later in the year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JamesR;4470859]It's not as straightforward as changing the play ... I read elsewhere that each receiver (incl. backs & TE's) could have up to 5 route options on a play depending on pre-snap reads. So each guy had to make a read on the D and decide what route to run. The QB therefore had to read the D and work out what route EVERY receiver was going to run, so he knew what to expect. That's a lot to ask, in my opinion.

Sparano's philosophy seems to be more about out-playing the opposition, rather than outsmarting them. I guess we'll see how it works out later in the year.[/QUOTE]

That is insane if true......

Thank you...