Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wayne Hunter - starting right tackle

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJets View Post
    I am starting clean slate with all the Jets this year, including Hunter. I agree Hunter had a crap year but showed definite promise in 2010 as a backup. Are we going to chuck Brick aside because he had a bad year too? Kenrick Ellis showed nothing last season -- gone. John Connor was not even close to T Rich -- cut. No, we aren't getting rid of those guys. Hunter needs to get another shot. And getting an RT who has been cut during training camp is not always the best idea. Need a little continuity on the OL.
    There is a difference between having an off year and sucking so bad even your dog can tell he sucks. But the team didn't replace him yet so I have to figure they know what they are doing. But if they cut him now I won't shed a tear.

Mark's gonna get wrecked

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm another one that doesn't believe mark sucking was due to hunter.....

guess we will have to see what the wr's coach says maybe he will blame tone for mark.

sorry sanchez fans really trying to help you find your scapegoat for him but apparently people that know and coach football don't share the same love or faith in him.
    Stop derailing threads for the love of god...

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm another one that doesn't believe mark sucking was due to hunter.....

guess we will have to see what the wr's coach says maybe he will blame tone for mark.

sorry sanchez fans really trying to help you find your scapegoat for him but apparently people that know and coach football don't share the same love or faith in him.
    So you listen when they say how they feel about Hunter, but when they say OVER AND OVER that there's no QB controversy, you find every opportunity to state otherwise?

All Pro
    I am sorry I didn't realize that I could only have a opinion or talk about what you guys say is ok...............All this talk on the politics board about not letting goverment have any control over us yet on a simple message board you want to do the the exact thing your preaching against............isn't that irony

So goverment hands off but msg boar and you rule with a iron fist and want people that are brain-washed............

By the way I am sorry I am not politically correct don't give a damn whose feelings might get hurt could really care less if people like me or not I just like talking sports and debating nicely about the teams and players. If that make me the bad guy then say hello to the bad guy...........

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Wow!! This guy is laying it on Callahan big time!! Was Callahan mailing it in or something?

@JennyVrentas: When asked what happened to Hunter last season, DeGuglielmo said "ask Bill Callahan...his number is in the Dallas directory." #nyj

@TheJetsStream: New Jets OL coach Dave DeGuglielmo: "I'm not worried about the ghosts of Bill Callahan." #

@TheJetsStream: Jets OL coach Dave DeGuglielmo on old #NYJ OL coach Bill Callahan: "Difference between me and Bill: I have a Super Bowl ring and he doesn't"
    Another difference is Callahan was OL Coach/Assistant HC - very poisonous politics.

That means the only way for Callahan to see big buck$ was if Rex lost his job, which means Callahan stood to benefit more from losing than winning.

Callahan sucked. I warned everyone here last September and got called every name in the book by the usual mental asstards.

No surprise there.

And Hunter was just 1/4 of the problem.

Behind the money, flashy name, and Pro Bowl glam, is one suckass Left Tackle. Brick is arguably the laziest behemoth on offense.

His ultra-clean 3 flags on the year was due to lack of effort.

It's hard to get flagged if you don't do any work. LOL.

W.T.G.

bump

Somebody go check Coach Googs' office to see if he's still alive.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    bump

Somebody go check Coach Googs' office to see if he's still alive.
    Googs and Joe McKnight were last seen together stuffing their faces at McDonalds.