Thread: 1998 Team signed ball

Veteran

1998 Team signed ball

This football was signed by the entire 1998 New York Jets team. We all remeber what the 1998 Jets did. [B]I DO NOT have a Certificate of Authenticity[/B]. The reason I do not have a Cert of Auth is that this ball was a gift to me by a Jets employee at the time, and he had the ball signed for me. He personally walked around the locker room and had each player sign it. This is 100% legit. The signatures signed in pen are sharp, however, some of the ones signed in marker have faded a little, but can still be read. A few of the players on the roster at that time were Curtis Martin, Vinny Testaverde, Keyshawn Johnson, Wayne Chrebet, Kevin Mawae, Mo Lewis, Aaron Glenn, Bryan Cox.

I am starting the divorce process, so much of my memorabilia will be sold as the need for cash right now is more important.

Asking $250. Ill meet up for the sale or ship the ball at my expense.

For some reason I am having trouble uploading pics of the ball...if interested, send me a PM with your email and I will gladly email them to you.

Thanks
    Andrew

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Wow, trying to this place into Craigs List??:mad:

DUMP

How bout a picture?

[QUOTE=Mohegangreen;4470661]How bout a picture?[/QUOTE]

Pic would help...

Specifically of Martin's sig up close since I have one I can eye test...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Definitely try to upload a pic. Use a website like photobucket.com to upload it there and then use that link to post in this thread. You might garner some more interest. :yes:

[QUOTE=Guck the Fiants;4470654]This football was signed by the entire 1998 New York Jets team. We all remeber what the 1998 Jets did. [B]I DO NOT have a Certificate of Authenticity[/B]. The reason I do not have a Cert of Auth is that this ball was a gift to me by a Jets employee at the time, and he had the ball signed for me. He personally walked around the locker room and had each player sign it. This is 100% legit. The signatures signed in pen are sharp, however, some of the ones signed in marker have faded a little, but can still be read. A few of the players on the roster at that time were Curtis Martin, Vinny Testaverde, Keyshawn Johnson, Wayne Chrebet, Kevin Mawae, Mo Lewis, Aaron Glenn, Bryan Cox.

I am starting the divorce process, so much of my memorabilia will be sold as the need for cash right now is more important.

Asking $250. Ill meet up for the sale or ship the ball at my expense.

For some reason I am having trouble uploading pics of the ball...if interested, send me a PM with your email and I will gladly email them to you.

Thanks
    Andrew[/QUOTE]

no offense, but we choked. How could anybody look at that ball with pride? Great team, terrible ending, worthless ball. Hope you get something for it though since you need the cash.

I am selling my limited edition GMCJETS paper plane collection. If anyone is interested, please pm me. I'm looking around the area of 2 cents.

All League
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4470803]I am selling my limited edition GMCJETS paper plane collection. If anyone is interested, please pm me. I'm looking around the area of 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

Ironically I had a friend whos kid flew a GMCJETS paper airplane into his plasma TV.

Veteran
    I am still having trouble uploading pics from my home PC. And I am not the most computer savvy guy in the world.

PM me your email address if you want to see pics...I have several.

Thanks