Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan Needs Your Help!!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Football Gameplan Needs Your Help!!

[URL="http://bit.ly/LaDOsd"]Vote for Football Gameplan[/URL]

Good afternoon Jets fans!! Football Gameplan needs a HUGE favor from you guys! I need 250 votes to be eligible for the Chase Small Business Grant.. This grant would help FBGP transform from Good-to-Great!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EmDiggy;4471125][URL="http://bit.ly/LaDOsd"]Vote for Football Gameplan[/URL]

Good afternoon Jets fans!! Football Gameplan needs a HUGE favor from you guys! I need 250 votes to be eligible for the Chase Small Business Grant.. This grant would help FBGP transform from Good-to-Great![/QUOTE]

What am I voting for?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Fishooked;4471129]What am I voting for?[/QUOTE]

My bad... The voting is to help Football Gameplan get a Grant so that I can provide better videos, Radio Shows, and add writers to the Football Gameplan website. Its also 7 steps toward becoming its own Network!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    No

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EmDiggy;4471165]My bad... The voting is to help Football Gameplan get a Grant so that I can provide better videos, Radio Shows, and add writers to the Football Gameplan website. Its also 7 steps toward becoming its own Network![/QUOTE]

where is this grant coming from?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4471181]where is this grant coming from?[/QUOTE]

Chase Bank

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EmDiggy;4471165]My bad... The voting is to help Football Gameplan get a Grant so that I can provide better videos, Radio Shows, and add writers to the Football Gameplan website. Its also 7 steps toward becoming its own Network![/QUOTE]

Who are you again?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EmDiggy;4471125][URL="http://bit.ly/LaDOsd"]Vote for Football Gameplan[/URL]

Good afternoon Jets fans!! Football Gameplan needs a HUGE favor from you guys! I need 250 votes to be eligible for the Chase Small Business Grant.. This grant would help FBGP transform from Good-to-Great![/QUOTE]

I appreciate your videos during the season, you've got my vote. People are pricks 'round here. Hope you get enough votes.

Edit: You might want to include a better link to the voting though. The link you have here doesn't direct me to the right place.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop being pricks. ;)

He does make some good vids.

You got my vote.

I wish you the best of luck.

*Edit* How do you vote?

Now you don't get my vote.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 05-17-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Banks81;4471326]I appreciate your videos during the season, you've got my vote. People are pricks 'round here. Hope you get enough votes.

Edit: You might want to include a better link to the voting though. The link you have here doesn't direct me to the right place.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4471335]Stop being pricks. ;)

He does make some good vids.

You got my vote.

I wish you the best of luck.

*Edit* How do you vote?

Now you don't get my vote.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Gang!! :)

You have to log into your Facebook account

Click on the link that says Support

Business Name: Football Gameplan Location: Clifton, NJ

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4471171]No[/QUOTE]

you're on fire lately hey? Top class dickish behavior. Your mother should be proud.

I'll vote for you, if nothing else for all the hardwork that goes into doing what you guys do.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy to help, You do good work. I just hope my participation doesn't scare away all the knee jerk Pats-haters

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a cash reward?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    is this federally funded? Can i see a business plan to make sure your not going to give yourself a golden parachute.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4471528]is this federally funded? Can i see a business plan to make sure your not going to give yourself a golden parachute.[/QUOTE]

Ya, cause that was the masterplan all along point-dexter. They started a football review program - slaved away for years on putting together episodes, insight, interviews and thoughtful critique aaaaaaalll so one day, maybe, just maybe, they can make a run at scamming a bank out of a fairly insignificant bursary to buy some househould bullsh*t for themselves . That make total sense dmitexxi. Spend years developing a product, just so they can trick people into letting them getaway with enough money to do nothing with and start their lives over again.

This place displays some real greatness in the offseason. True signs of intelligent life can be found on JI.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EmDiggy;4471414]Thanks Gang!! :)

You have to log into your Facebook account

Click on the link that says Support

Business Name: Football Gameplan Location: Clifton, NJ[/QUOTE]

Ok you got my vote now how about editing the OP with this information or a lot of people are just going to give up and you lose.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;4471474]you're on fire lately hey? Top class dickish behavior. Your mother should be proud.

I'll vote for you, if nothing else for all the hardwork that goes into doing what you guys do.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://intobolivian.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/u-mad-bro.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    done

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;4471474]you're on fire lately hey? Top class dickish behavior. Your mother should be proud.

I'll vote for you, if nothing else for all the hardwork that goes into doing what you guys do.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Homie!! I appreciate that you take the time to check out the vids!

[QUOTE=patsfanken;4471507]Happy to help, You do good work. I just hope my participation doesn't scare away all the knee jerk Pats-haters[/QUOTE]

LOL! Thanks PFK!! You won't scare anyone away!

[QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4471557]Ok you got my vote now how about editing the OP with this information or a lot of people are just going to give up and you lose.[/QUOTE]

Preciate that JNN!! That's true!

[QUOTE=TokyoJetsFan;4471673]done[/QUOTE]

Thanks TJF!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Paradis;4471549]Ya, cause that was the masterplan all along point-dexter. They started a football review program - slaved away for years on putting together episodes, insight, interviews and thoughtful critique aaaaaaalll so one day, maybe, just maybe, they can make a run at scamming a bank out of a fairly insignificant bursary to buy some househould bullsh*t for themselves . That make total sense dmitexxi. Spend years developing a product, just so they can trick people into letting them getaway with enough money to do nothing with and start their lives over again.

This place displays some real greatness in the offseason. True signs of intelligent life can be found on JI.[/QUOTE]

Your such a clown. I know your story though, a narcissistic failed athlete maybe pop Warner, never made it to a serious program and preaching your football IQ from your high horse on a fan forum.

Good for you tough guy on keyboard you win paradis-1 dmitexxi-0. Watch your back the gatorade bath is approaching.

Have a goodnight