Thread: JetsInsider Radio/Podcast Tonight 8 PM (Thur 5/17) SNY's Jeane' Coakley Guest

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

JetsInsider Radio/Podcast Tonight 8 PM (Thur 5/17) SNY's Jeane' Coakley Guest

CALL US LIVE AT: (347) 237-4226

Got a big show tonight where we will talk more about happenings in Floral Park and open media day yesterday with JI Beat Writer Chris Nimbley.

We will also have on SNY Anchor and Jets Reporter, the lovely [URL="http://web.sny.tv/announcers/mets_onair.jsp#coakley"]Jeane' Coakley [/URL]on with her opinions on the draft, Joe Namath and Tim Tebow.

Don't miss a great show tonight at 8PM, LIVE!

Click the link to listen: [url]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show[/url]
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 05-17-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Thanks for the heads up & will definitely tune in from my 4G. Oh, I like Chris Nimbley's take on the team, you should make him a regular. (-;

Jets Insider VIP
    Me too!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Not a lot of guests tonight so lets get some call ins and talk some JETS! A lot of you board big mouths are mutes in real life!!!

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Chatting with Jeane'

Tune in

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4471579]Not a lot of guests tonight so lets get some call ins and talk some JETS! A lot of you board big mouths are mutes in real life!!![/QUOTE]

For anyone with kids, 8pm is a no-go time slot.

In my case, I'm just arriving home at 7, grabbing my son from travel baseball practice, getting him dinner, polishing off homework, getting him in the shower, not to mention my other two kids and their needs and getting myself fed. My wife would kill me if I was found cowering in the library or seventh bedroom at 8pm taking Jets on the landline.

Move the show to 10pm, the turnout will improve markedly.

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;4471720]For anyone with kids, 8pm is a no-go time slot.

In my case, I'm just arriving home at 7, grabbing my son from travel baseball practice, getting him dinner, polishing off homework, getting him in the shower, not to mention my other two kids and their needs and getting myself fed. My wife would kill me if I was found cowering in the library or seventh bedroom at 8pm taking Jets on the landline.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I'll try to ignore yet another SAR post where he has to obsessively and insecurely give another reference to his personal stature, his libraries and 20 bedrooms... :rolleyes:

Agreed about the time slot move.

I have to disagree with SAR .... I usually work 8-6 get home around 7:30 ... Asleep by 11. I say 9 pm.

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Wow. Big house must be 6000 sq feet....

Jets Insider VIP

In my case, I'm just arriving home at 7, grabbing my son from travel baseball practice, getting him dinner, polishing off homework, getting him in the shower, not to mention my other two kids and their needs and getting myself fed.[B] My wife[/B] would kill me if I was found cowering in the library or seventh bedroom at 8pm taking Jets on the landline.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

She wouldn't summon the butler to find you?

Jets Insider VIP
    Is this in the app store?

[QUOTE=Jets Things;4471759]She wouldn't summon the butler to find you?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how good looking the butler is ;-)

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4471760]Is this in the app store?[/QUOTE]

No, on itunes in the podcast section where you can subscribe for free.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Hope you can make the time to call in when jayjay is on soon.

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4471781]Hope you can make the time to call in when jayjay is on soon.[/QUOTE]

The Board Administrator asked he and I to stay away from each other.

Besides, he is far stronger with the oral form than I am.

SAR I

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    The reqest in just pertaining to the interwebz. I encurage a call in. lol

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4471809]The reqest in just pertaining to the interwebz. I encurage a call in. lol[/QUOTE]

I was able to tune in around 9ish & caught the end of Jeane Coakley's call about how she grew up on a lake house & then got "girlish" last year on a fishing trip with NYJ Eric Smith? That was funny stuff & I also enjoyed Chris Nimbley's coverage of the open locker room sessions with the players.

It's refreshing to hear that the offense is excited about the new playbook & "Tony's Way" of running his side of the ball. I still think Tebow should be given to Westhoff as a ST'er rather than to Sparano as a backup QB. There should be open competition with McElroy & whoever else is on the roster @QB going into full camp for the #2 spot.

BTW - I would of called in, but I was in my car & listening live from my 4G. If I'm stationary next Thursday, I'll try to dial in. Great show & keep up the good work.

:cool:

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4471781]Hope you can make the time to call in when jayjay is on soon.[/QUOTE]

Ratings bonanza if SAR is the guest co-host for that show. Make the show at 10pm so he can call from the seventh bedroom (11pm if he has to walk from the seventh bedroom to the living room to get the phone).
    Last edited by escamoter2; 05-18-2012 at 12:01 PM.

[QUOTE=escamoter2;4471977]Ratings bonanza if SAR is the guest co-host for that show. Make the show at 10pm so he can call from the seventh bedroom (11pm if he has to walk from the seventh bedroom to the living room to get the phone).[/QUOTE]

LMAO