Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: How long before Sparano is the head coach?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4479288]As usual, when you butt in, you're wrong.

Ray first asked SAR the same 3 questions SAR asked somebody else about Rex, I asked about Sparano. SAR ignored that post, and then tried to turn around those same 3 questions about Rex on me.

SAR has yet to answer them, which was exactly what I suspected, he's full of himself, and doesn't even believe what he writes himself.

Absolutely SHOCKING... :rolleyes:

Because apparently you need a little help, which is also usually par for the course, here is my original post, page 12 of this thread, post #222.

Again, shocking. Who would have thunk it? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

If SAR continues to ignore your questions, what would you think about a possible rumble with his man-servant in the parking lot of the 2012 home opener?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16;4479298]If SAR continues to ignore your questions, what would you think about a possible rumble with his man-servant in the parking lot of the 2012 home opener?[/QUOTE]

Whatever... stop being an antagonistic troll.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16;4479298]If SAR continues to ignore your questions, what would you think about a possible rumble with his man-servant in the parking lot of the 2012 home opener?[/QUOTE]

Why not just let Rays sister, girlfriend, wife or child beat his as$ silly.

A girly man who pulls into his PSL spot, driving a BMW, trying to stay away from anyone drinking or tailgating will either fold like a cheap suit or run away.

I bet on runs away.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess ESPN thinks differently, a few different articles:

[QUOTE]No. 2: Rex Ryan, New York Jets

Skinny: Some are put off by Ryan's brash personality, but there is no denying he can coach. Few people know defense as well as Ryan, who grew up in a football family that focused on stopping offenses. Ryan's schemes have worked at every stop, including Baltimore and New York, and players love playing for Ryan. His first two years he led the Jets to back-to-back AFC title games. That is impressive. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Darrelle Revis told the New York Post and the Star-Ledger of Newark Monday at David Harris' charity golf tournament in New Jersey - "he's the head coach, he has a lot on his plate, a lot of pressure. It's just something that maybe he thought he put more trust in the coaching staff, and seeing that it kind of hurt us last year, maybe, a little bit.

"Not to frown on any coaches or anything, how they coached, but it’s good to see your head coach being involved, at least just putting his two cents in," Revis added. "You just hear his voice every now and then in the meeting room, so I think it is good."

"He got wind of it at the tail end of the season," Revis said of the dissension. "We tried to address it earlier through the players, and it didn’t work. ... He was blind from it, because he thought it was over, and at the tail end all this other stuff started coming out. I think that’s why he's coming around more, to be more involved in what's going on, and what's everybody doing, and just talking to guys and making sure we’re sound as a team."[/QUOTE]

Guess Revis is clueless. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]Diddy: Never mind Chan Gailey, any chance Rex Ryan is on the hot seat if the NYJ fail to make the playoffs again this year? And are the owners starting to get tired of his big mouth?

James Walker: I don't get this one. Rex Ryan is not on the hot seat. He hasn't had a losing season yet in New York and went to back-to-back AFC title games. Say what you want about his brash and sometimes empty talk. I critique him all the time about that. But Ryan is a quality coach.[/QUOTE]